Beginner Blues Guitar VOL. 2 – Henry Olsen
Learn to play different variations of the 12 bar blues and cool turnarounds with ease!
This course begins with an introduction of me showing that you can go from zero knowledge of the blues, to playing awesome blues progressions that everyone will tap they´re foot to.
You´ll realize that playing the guitar is much easier then you thought, regardless of previous fear and doubt that might have been stopping you until now.
I walk you through all the elements that you´ll need to know in order to play those groovy blues riffs you´ve always been dreaming about.
Each short, intense (and sometimes funny) lecture helps you learn about different aspects of playing the guitar (not just blues).
Every lecture has a supported guitar play-along, so that you can watch and listen to me, while playing along at home. This way, you´ll never get lost, and you can listen to the track as many time as you need to.
You have the opportunity to become the guitar player you have always dreamed of. The lessons in the course are designed to teach the blues, but much of the lessons can be used in any other style that you want to play.
Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to ask me questions and get quick support. This way you´re never alone, I´m always cheering you on!
By the end of this course, you’ll know what you need to play the 12 bar blues with confidence and pride. You´ll be able to pull out your guitar and friends/family will be shocked by the fast and amazing progress you made in such a short period time.
- Welcome (1:36)
- Introduction (3:17)
- 10 – 12 bar blues turnaround
- 10 – 12 bar blues turnaround placement (3:11)
- 12 – 12 bar blues turnaround nr.2 (4:17)
- 11 – 12 bar blues turnaround PA (6:49)
- (1-8) 12 bar blues standard structure
- 13 -12 bar blues “quick-change” turnaround
- 13 – 12 bar blues quickchange (3:19)
- 15 – 12 bar blues in E
- 13 -12 bar blues “quick-change” structure
- 14 – 12 bar blues quick-change PA (3:35)
- 15 -12 bar blues in E (3:39)
- 16 – 12 bar blues in E PA (2:51)
- 19 -12 bar blues in different keys (10:05)
- 17 – 12 bar blues in E Turnaround
- 18 – 12 bar blues in E turnaround PA (5:26)
- 17 – 12 bar blues in E turnaround placement (4:03)
- 2 – 12 bar blues using chords PA (3:51)
- 21 -12 bar blues turnaround in any key (4:12)
- 3 – bar blues bass first (3:13)
- 4-12 bar blues bass first PA (3:10)
- 20 -12 bar blues in different keys PA (4:28)
- 5 -12 bar blues more groove (2:26)
- 7 – 12 bar blues arpegio (4:12)
- 8 -12 bar blues arpegio PA (3:57)
- 6 -12 bar blues more groove PA (4:06)
- 9 -12 bar blues turnaround (4:24)
Let´s start playing the blues!!!
- 1- 12 bar blues using chords (5:03)
- Blues conclusion (1:12)
Keep improving yourself today with this “Beginner Blues Guitar VOL. 2 – Henry Olsen” course at only [27$]
Beginner Blues Guitar VOL. 2 – Henry Olsen Review. Beginner Blues Guitar VOL. 2 – Henry Olsen download. Beginner Blues Guitar VOL. 2 – Henry Olsen discount.