Boxing, kickboxing & self defense: learn fighting – Alex Genadinik
Did you always want to be a good fighter, but were too shy to join fighting gyms and didn’t pick fights in school? Well now you can unshroud the mystery behind street fighting, and make yourself a better fighter, learn self defense, and be able to stand up for yourself!
This course will teach you strategies and techniques from boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai martial arts.
Following the exercises and techniques in the course, you will get a great workout and get fantastic skills that will help you defend yourself and get exercise at the same time.
How This Course Is Structured
This course will teach you the basic stance, handwork, punches, and kicks. You will also learn defensive techniques.
- Instructor introduction (1:15)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Alex’s role in the course (0:46)
Basics and fighting fundamentals
- How to protect your hands (1:38)
- Stance and footwork: how to move around when fighting (2:04)
- How to hold your hands for defense and not get hit Preview (2:51)
- Stance for beginners (1:34)
Basic punches: which will you use as your knockout punch?
- Jab (2:10)
- Common beginner mistakes with the jab (2:36)
- Cross (1:28)
- Common mistakes with the cross (2:17)
- Hook (2:31)
- Common mistakes with the hook (1:57)
- Uppercut (1:21)
- Common mistakes with the uppercut Preview (1:40)
- Superman punch from Muay Thai fighting Preview (1:49)
- Elbow more Muay Thai (1:27)
- Overhead punch (0:31)
- Push kicks (1:35)
- Push kicks for beginners (2:42)
- Knee (2:10)
- Roundhouse kicks (2:21)
- Roundhouse kicks for beginners (3:03)
- Advanced punch and kick variations (1:24)
Defending against the other person’s punches. How to not get hit!
- How to block punches in close situations or when attacked in a closed space (1:40)
- Slipping: how to make your opponent miss with their punches and counterattack! (1:03)
- Ducking from punches and rolling to get into a counterattacking position (0:40)
- Parrying (1:44)
Putting it all together: Fighting
- If you get attacked in a closed situation like an elevator (0:58)
- Common punch combinations to practice (1:24)
- More punch combinations to practice and experiment with (1:25)
- How to make your punches stronger and add more POWER to your punch (1:18)
- Fitness exercises and regimen to make you a stronger fighter (3:59)
Natural ways to improve performance
- Natural ways to improve performance more coming in October and late 2015 (2:24)
- NEW! What to eat before a workout to boost your performance (4:31)
- Alex shares his boxing mistakes as a beginner. Beginners, good tips here! (8:57)
- Please take a second to add a review of this course or tell me how to improve it (3:26)
- Thank you for taking the course (0:59)
Keep improving yourself today with this “Boxing, kickboxing & self defense: learn fighting – Alex Genadinik” course at only [35$]
Boxing, kickboxing & self defense: learn fighting – Alex Genadinik Review. Boxing, kickboxing & self defense: learn fighting – Alex Genadinik download. Boxing, kickboxing & self defense: learn fighting – Alex Genadinik discount.