Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success! – Lazaro Diaz
This course will compliment my “Cisco CCNA (200-120): The Complete Course”.
This “Cisco CCNA Labs” course is the most complete practice labs for the CCNA (200-120) R/S certification exam.
However, for those interested in taking the CCENT, ICND1 and ICND2; this course will also prepare you for those certifications as well.
This course is over 10+ hours long and it is a complete Hands-On lab course.
In this course we will cover all the labs required to prepare you to practice and make sure you are prepared to tackle the simulation part of the CCNA certification exam.
Be aware that the simulations for the CCNA R/S certification exam are extremely important and crucial to pass the certification and you will be prepared and able to configure routers and switches by the time you finish this course.
This course is designed for the student to follow along with me as I explain the labs and the configurations.
My “Cisco CCNA Labs” course is the gateway to your success!
This course will enable you to overcome the barriers of the simulation part of the exam and give you the confidence needed to pass.
Remember that the CCNA certification exam is timed!
This course will make sure you can breeze through the configurations and simulations so you can have time to spare for other parts of the exam.
Also, please keep in mind, that when taking your cert, more than likely, you will have one or more simulations that have several parts to it…meaning, one question can be comprised of 2 or more parts, and all parts MUST be answered in order for you to get credit for that question.
Not answering one or more parts to any question will result in failing that question!!!
We definitely can’t have that!
The difference between passing and failing may be just 1 point!
This is precisely why it is extremely important that you look at each question carefully and answer ALL parts of that question. Doing this will guarantee your success…and that’s precisely why I am here…to make sure you have the tools to succeed!
As with all my courses, I prepare them carefully and specifically to ensure that you can pass the CCNA certification exam and join the IT and/or Networking professions with this most important title…”Cisco Certified Network Associate”
Welcome to the CLUB!
~ Laz 😉
Introduction to the Cisco CCNA Labs
- An explanation of what to expect in the Cisco Labs course (1:50)
Static Default & RIP configurations on Routers
- Section 2 Intro—ADD (0:57)
- Learn the basic connectivity and configurations of a Cisco router (39:00)
- Using Default Static Routes (7:48)
- Using Static Routes to route packets accross the network (5:45)
- Using the Dynamic Routing Protocol, RIPv2, to route packets accross the network (11:01)
- Summary of Section (0:41)
Using the Routing Protocol EIGRP
- Introduction to the EIGRP section (1:06)
- Basic configuration of the EIGRP routing protcol (11:17)
- Manipulating the bandwidth on EIGRP to control path selection (33:16)
- Summary of Section (1:51)
Using the Link State Routing Protocol OSPF
- Introduction to the OSPF Lab (1:05)
- How to calculate Wildcard Mask (10:29)
- Configuring OSPF in a Point-to-Point topology (14:19)
- Configuring OSPF in a Multi-Access topology (27:09)
- Summary of Section (2:00)
Configure switches with required topics
- Introduction to Switching Labs (1:29)
- Basic Administrative configurations on the switch (15:53)
- VLAN configurations on the switch (7:17)
- Configuring Trunk ports on a layer2 switch (7:37)
- Configuring and Manipulating Spanning-Tree Protocol (20:59)
- Configuring Port Security on the switch (12:03)
- Configuring Inter-vlans on a Cisco Router (20:05)
- Summary of Section (2:16)
Create Standard and Extended Access-list
- Introduction to configuring Access-list on a Cisco routers (0:57)
- Configuring Standard ACL’s (13:40)
- Configuring Extended ACL (10:49)
- Summary of Section (2:44)
Learn about Network Address Translations
- Introdcution to the NAT Protocol (1:07)
- Configuring NAT Overload on your Cisco Router (13:12)
- Configuring Dynamic NAT (5:23)
- Summary of Section (1:34)
Covering HSRP and EtherChannel Configurations
- Introduction to HSRP and EtherChannel Labs (1:17)
- Configuring the HSRP redundancy protocol (24:46)
- EtherChannel Configuration on Cisco Switches (14:24)
- Summary of Section (1:26)
All about WAN protocols: Frame-relay and PPP
- Introduction to WAN Protocols (0:58)
- Frame-Relay Configuration on Cisco Routers (23:19)
- PPP Configuration on Cisco Routers (9:32)
- Summary of Section (1:23)
The DHCP and IPv6 addressing protocols
- Introdcution to DHCP and IPv6 Objectives (1:33)
- Configuring DHCP for IPv4 on Cisco routers (18:56)
- Configuring IPv6 Addresses on Cisco Routers (16:31)
- Configuring RIPng on Cisco Routers (8:07)
- Configuring EIGRP for IPv6 on Cisco Routers (8:15)
- Configuring OSPFv3 and IPv6 Default Routes (14:56)
- Configuring Auto-Configuration using the EUI-64 on Cisco routers (9:32)
- Summary of Section (2:01)
Wireless for Small Home or Business Networks
- Introduction to Wireless Lab (0:47)
- Basic Wireless Lab (22:27)
- Summary of Section (1:26)
Introduction to CCNA Final Lab
- CCNA Final Lab (1:16)
- Configuring the CCNA Final Lab (109:08)
- Summary of Section (1:08)
Summary of the CCNA Final Lab Course
- Summary of the “Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success!” course (1:14)
Keep improving yourself today with this “Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success! – Lazaro Diaz” course at only [18$]
Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success! –
Review. Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success! – Lazaro Diaz download. Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success! – Lazaro Diaz discount.