CMT Level 1 Prep Course 2018 full
Do I need to read the book?
It is strongly recommended that you read the book. While we will be teaching all the concepts that you need for the exam, it is always beneficial to read the original text. The exam is based on the textbook, so you should read it carefully. This course is not a replacement for your own study.
How is the course delivered?
Each module is presented as a video with cuts to TA software and blackboards as needed. The best analogy is the typical classroom setup where you can watch the video and see us explain the concepts that you need to know. Below is a quick video that gives you a good idea of how the course is presented.
Thanks for all your help. The course got me through. Tough exam…
Joel, FL, USA
Do I get access to the Slides?
Yes, you will have access to the slides that we present and also to any cheat sheets and glossaries that we create throughout the course.
Do I have to take notes?
It is strongly recommended. If you approach this as if you were at University, think of us presenting the information and you taking notes as we go. There is a lot of education research that shows that students that write their own notes will retain the information and perform better in the exam. Our slides and videos are available to you, but to get maximum benefit from the material, write your own notes.
Do I need to install Optuma to do the course?
No. We offer free access to Optuma for all CMT candidates. We also make available Optuma workbooks (that’s how we store analysis in Optuma) so that you can get some hands-on experience with the different ideas. It’s no secret that we’re a software company and we sell software. We’d love you to install Optuma and see all the benefits it can give you, but it is not required to take the prep course.
What if I have questions or don’t understand something?
We have a special private forum set up at forum.optuma.com where you can ask questions. When you sign up for the course, you’ll be able to login there and get access to the private forum. We’ll be monitoring that daily and will respond with answers to questions there.
We know that the course and support will be a great aid as you prepare for this exam. If you want to sign up and get instant access to the material, just click on “Buy The Course” at the top-right of this page. If you were sent, or already have, an Optuma username and password, please ensure that you use those details when you sign up. It will save you from entering your information twice.
I wish you all the best with your studies.
Section 1: INTRODUCTION AND CHANGE LOG
- Lecture 1 Introduction
- Lecture 2 Change Log
- Lecture 3 Chapter List
Section 2: LESSON 1 – PRINCIPLES OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, CHARTS AND TRENDS
- Lecture 4 1. Basic Principles of TAFree Preview
- Lecture 5 3. History & Construction of Charts
- Lecture 6 4. Trends – The Basics
- Lecture 7 Terminology of Technical Analysis
Section 3: LESSON 2 – BREAKOUTS, PATTERNS, MARKET PARTICIPANTS AND DOW THEORY
- Lecture 8 2. Dow Theory
- Lecture 9 5. Breakouts, Stops & Retracements
- Lecture 10 Market Participants
Section 4: LESSON 3 – PATTERNS
- Lecture 11 7. Bar Chart Patterns
- Lecture 12 10. Candlestick Charting Essentials
- Lecture 13 8. Short-Term Patterns
Section 5: LESSON 4 – POINT & FIGURE AND ELLIOTT WAVE
- Lecture 14 11. Point & Figure Charting
- Lecture 15 12. Introduction to the Wave Principle
Section 6: LESSON 5 – AVERAGES AND SEASONALITY/CYCLES
- Lecture 16 6. Moving Averages
- Lecture 17 33. Seasonality & Calendar Patterns
Section 7: LESSON 6 – CONFIRMATION AND BREADTH
- Lecture 18 9. Confirmation
- Lecture 19 Basic Oscillators
- Lecture 20 34. Consensus & Commitment Indicators
- Lecture 21 19. Measuring Market Strength
Section 8: LESSON 7 – OPTIONS, VOLATILITY AND VIX
- Lecture 22 25. Option Pricing Theory
- Lecture 23 29. Understanding Implied Volatility
- Lecture 24 30. About the VIX Index
Section 9: LESSON 8 – TRADING MODELS AND RELATIVE STRENGTH
- Lecture 25 31. Being Right or Making Money
- Lecture 26 32. The Model Building Process
- Lecture 27 35. Relative Strength as a Criterion for Investment Selection
Section 10: LESSON 9 – STATISTICS AND TESTING
- Lecture 28 27. Basic Concepts & Calculations
- Lecture 29 26. Objective Rules & their Evaluation
Section 11: LESSON 10 – FINANCIAL ASSETS
- Lecture 30 Part 1- 14. Overview, Currencies, 15. Government
- Lecture 31 Part 2 – 16. Companies, 17. Hard Assets, 18. Indexes
Section 12: LESSON 11 – EFFICIENT MARKET HYPOTHESIS
- Lecture 32 20-24, 28. Efficient Market Hypothesis Part 1
Section 13: LESSON 12 – ETHICS
Section 14: LESSON 13 – EXAM PREP & PRACTICE EXAMS
- Lecture 34 Exam Review
- Lecture 35 Practice Exam 1
- Lecture 36 Practice Exam 2
- Lecture 37 Practice Exam 3
Section 15 BONUS MATERIAL
Keep improving yourself today with this “CMT Level 1 Prep Course 2018 full” course at only [66$]
CMT Level 1 Prep Course 2018 full – Mathew Verdouw Review. CMT Level 1 Prep Course 2018 full – Mathew Verdouw download. CMT Level 1 Prep Course 2018 full – Mathew Verdouw discount.