Purchase Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demand at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
To make the Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demand course be available for you at anytime, anywhere. We will send a download link to your email after receiving your payment. The Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demand course by Professor Carrick is available. Please read its content proof at Curriculum.
If conditions allow, We always encourage you to buy directly the course: Portrait Drawing from the Author’s site. You will receive the fullest support.
Professor Carrick did an amazing job teaching this course and this is a must experience course if you truly wish to make a difference in the quality of your patients life. This Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demand program will really blowing your minds with lots of interesting things.
Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demand is a comprehensive overview of the brain and eye movements highlighting hands-on examination and treatment protocols. A mastery of clinical examination procedures to quantify brain function and eye movements is necessary in the treatment of traumatic brain injuries and neurodegenerative diseases. All participants will be trained to this level of mastery after completion of this course.
HOW LONG WILL THIS CLINCICAL APPLICATIONS COURSE TAKE YOU?
This is a 50 hours clinical program, which Self-Paced Learning and lifetime access for review.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Examination of brain function
- Examination of voluntary and reflexogenic eye movements
- Examination of the visual striate cortex
- Examination of the medial superior temporal and middle temporal areas
- Examination of the frontal cortex
- Examination of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex
- Examination of frontal eye fields
- Examination of supplementary high fields
- Examination of the superior colliculus
- Examination of the Pontine para-medial reticular formation
- Development of clinical treatments associated with disorders of the brain
These examination procedures promote localization and differential diagnoses of the nervous system.
WITH THIS CLINCICAL APPLICATIONS OF EYE MOVEMENTS BUNDLE ON-DEMAND YOU WILL GET MASTERY AT:
Clinical procedures involving eye movements
- Saccade test
- Antisaccadic test
- Head and eye saccades
- Visual pursuits
- Reflexogenic by movement tests
- Volitional eye movement tests
- Vestibular tests
- Gaze fixation tests
- Optokinetic tests
The understanding of the descending pathways involved in eye movements and their clinical applications
- Examination procedures that are specific to quantified the functional connections between the brain and brainstem
- Examination procedures that are specific for the Neostriata and basal ganglia
- Examination procedures that are specific for the subthalamic nucleus
- Examination procedures that are specific to the integration of major structures that projec to brainstem saccadic generators
- Examination procedures that are specific to the classification of fast and slow eye movements
- Diagnostic interpretation of pathology of functional eye movements
Brain function and the smooth pursuit system
- Examination procedures to identify function of the descending smooth pursuit pathway
- Examination procedures to identify the integration of cortical, subcortical and cerebellar influences to smooth pursuit function
- Interpretation of clinical signs specific to anatomical localization and neurophysiological function of the nervous system
- Understanding the functional deficits and compensation of specific lesions in the brain, basal ganglia, thalamus, cerebellum, brainstem and spinal cord and the development of treatment therapies specific to identified lesions
- Examination procedures that can identify pathology of function versus ablative pathology of smooth pursuit systems.
- Examination procedures specific to vestibular integration and eye movements
MANY CLINICAL SKILLS ASSOCIATED WITH VERGENCE EYE MOVEMENTS ARE ADDED:
- Clinical examination procedures of near and far visual perception
- Clinical treatment applications using environmental stimuli to affect vergence eye movements
- Clinical examination procedures specific to the midbrain
- Clinical examination procedures specific to the pons
- Clinical examination procedures specific to the cerebellum
Understanding the extraocular motor system:
- Clinical examinations to quantified the pulse – step of neural integration
- Clinical examinations to measure pulse – step mismatches
- Clinical examinations to quantify the integrity of the brainstem generator
- Clinical examinations to quantify saccadic latency, velocity, duration and accuracy
The development of therapeutic treatment interventions
- Rubrics to assist in treatment development
- How to create a therapeutic practice
- How to increase beneficial clinical outcomes
- How to decrease failed clinical outcomes
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF EYE MOVEMENTS BUNDLE ON-DEMAND – CONCLUSION
This unique Clinical Applications of Eye Movements Bundle On-demandcourse would be recommend for anyone serious about neurology. All participants will be trained to this level of mastery Clinical Applications after completion of this course.
Last but not least, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact to our Customer Service team.
- Duration50 hours
- Skill levelAll levels