Purchase Greek God 2.0 Program at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
To make the Greek God 2.0 Program course be available for you at anytime, anywhere. We will send a download link to your email after receiving your payment. This course is available. Please read its our content proof at Curriculum.
If conditions allow, We always encourage you to buy directly the course from the Author’s site. You will receive the fullest support.
Build muscle and stay lean.
That’s the goal.
Unfortunately, very few people have been able to actually achieve this. They go on different muscle-building programs and one of three things happen. Either they put on size, but they put on all this fat to go along with it; now, they don’t really have the physique they’re after.
They look bulky. They don’t have that crisp, Greek God physique they were originally going for. They don’t have that V-shape. Their faces becomes more puffy. Their chest lacks that square, plate-of-armor look.
That’s because they put on fat to go with the muscle. Most muscle building gurus talk about eating ridiculous amounts of calories. Always be eating and just put on that size. They mistake 20 pounds as 20 pounds of muscle, when, really, it’s probably 10 pounds of muscle and 10 pounds of fat.
Anyone can do that. It’s really easy. But to build muscle AND stay lean is very difficult.
The second thing that happens is people just spin their wheels over and over again. They’re training five to six days a week. They’re eating every two or three hours, but they’re not seeing substantial, tangible results. Why is that?
The third thing that happens is people focus on doing too much volume in the wrong areas. They’re doing tons of squats and deadlifts. They’re adding size to their legs and hips, but their upper body still looks more or less the same.
What’s going on is that most people don’t focus on what’s really important, and that’s three key factors.
Number One: Stay Lean
You want to make sure that your nutrition is dialed in to support the maximum rate of muscle growth without causing fat spillover.
Once you start putting on fat, your entire look is going to be destroyed. You don’t want to spend three months cutting for summer. You want to look great year-round!
Number Two: Cut Down the Volume
Most fitness programs focus on too much volume. Gurus want you to chase the pump and the squeeze and the feel. This doesn’t make you stronger.
What creates muscle growth? Progressive overload. If you go from doing a 100-pound bench press to a 200-pound bench press, your chest is going to grow. A lot.
That’s the bottom line.
When you build your strength, your muscles will grow to adapt for that stimulus. And that muscle is there to stay. It’s not going to fluctuate because you didn’t have a big meal the other day. It’s not going to fluctuate because you’ve taken three days off the gym. It’s still there.
It’s almost permanent, whereas when you do tons of volume — the pump and squeeze stuff — it fluctuates. You go in on chest day, your arms look small. You go in on arm day, your chest looks small. You’re constantly a slave to the gym to have a certain look.
Number Three: Structure Training Around a Goal
If you want that Hollywood physique after watching Brad Pitt in “Troy” or Ryan Reynolds in “Blade: Trinity,” then you’re zoned in on a physique that has proper proportion.
It’s not about weighing 250 pounds. It’s about having that right shoulder-to-waist ratio and the ideal amount of muscle in your chest and arms, as well as sleek, defined legs. When you have that proportion, you achieve the physique of Stephen Amell from “Arrow” or Daniel Craig from the James Bond franchise.
This Is the Greek God Physique.
The Greek God Program 2.0 is here for you to build this movie star physique while enjoying life.
WHAT IS GREEK GOD 2.0 PROGRAM?
How do you build muscle while staying lean? How do you build muscle in a way that’s going to give you the absolute best proportion? How do you make maximum strength gains on the key lifts to really support an amazing physique?
All of these are answered in the program.
Amazing people have gone through the program, put on a ton of muscle, and now look downright stunning. They were never able to do it before. They struggled to put on muscle. They struggled to keep the fat off. They struggled to add muscle in a way that actually built the bodies of their dreams.
The Greek God Program 2.0 is the missing fitness link. Increase strength, build muscle, eat for a lean physique and have fun with it. This is a strategy you can follow no matter where you are in life, where you live, or what you do for a living.
It’s time to take control of your physique and your lifestyle. Greek God 2.0 is your guide to kicking ass, looking great and feeling amazing.
WHAT WILL YOU GET INSIDE “GREEK GOD 2.0 PROGRAM”?
Here’s exactly what you will get:
Getting Started on The Greek God Program
- Introduction (2:44)
Section 1: The Greek God Physique
- Chapter 1 – Gregory to the Rescue (2:54)
- Chapter 2 – The Ultimate Kinobody Physique (6:02)
Section 2: Training
- Chapter 3 – Revamping Your Training
- Chapter 4 – Reverse Pyramid Training (5:38)
- Chapter 5 – Kino Rep Training (5:06)
- Chapter 6 – Rest-Pause Training (8:19)
- Chapter 7 – The Art of Strength Progressions (8:36)
- Chapter 8 – Optimal Training Frequency (7:25)
Section 3: The Workout Routine
- Chapter 9 – The Greek God 2.0 Workout Program for Strength and Density (9:08)
Section 4: Advanced Greek God Training Tactics
- Chapter 10 – MEGA Training Philosophy and Workouts
- Chapter 11 – Specialization Routines
- Chapter 12 – Greek God 2.0 Three-Day Split
Section 5: Nutrition
- Chapter 13 – Nutrition Plan for Building Muscle and Avoiding Fat Gain (6:10)
- Chapter 14 – Determining Maintenance Level Calories
- Chapter 15 – The Lean Bulk Nutrition Protocol (5:29)
- Chapter 16 – Determining Protein, Fat and Carb Intake (7:54)
- Chapter 17 – Meal Frequency and Distribution (9:16)
Section 6: Measuring Progress
- Chapter 18 – Tracking Progress
- Chapter 19 – Kinobody Fitness Standards
- Chapter 20 – Conclusion (The Beginning)
- Physique Mastery Bonus Routine
- The Shoulder-Focused Strength and Density Bonus Routine
- The Leg-Focused Strength and Density Bonus Routine
- The Greek God Neck and Traps Bonus Routine
- Lean Bulking Blueprint Bonus Podcast
- Self Hypnosis
- Kinobody Social Media Communities: Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Exercise Tutorial Vault
- Cardio, Abs and Mobility
- Live Question and Answer Bonus Podcast
What To Do When You Finish the Greek God Program
- The Greek God Program 2.0 Roadmap
- The Superhero Bulking Program
- The Advanced Greek God Program (3:22)
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY IT ON AIBOX?
Once you get into the program, it’s incredible. Greg O’Gallagher gets tons of transformations from people doing his Greek God 2.0 Program, and you can be one too.
Also, according to many Greek God 2.0 Program reviews, this is a useful course that helps you to change yourself, and achieve the goal. So great, right?
Well, on AiBox.biz, with this program you get MANY levels of coaching and support:
- There are no risks for you because the course is available; and, we will refund you, in case the course can not download due to the wrong link.
- E-mail support included in each chapter: At any time during your program you can email us, it will be a pleasure for us to reply to you.
- The reasonable price: once you purchase this program on our website, we are confident to provide it with the best price in comparison with others.
Greek God 2.0 Program is the right course that you have no reason to miss. So, please click on the Sale Page on our website to get the best support. Well, whenever you need it, our course is available.
Last but not least, if you have any questions, please leave us a comment. We always try our best to solve them for you.
- Duration50 hours
- Skill levelAll levels
- Getting Started on The Greek God Program
- Section 1: The Greek God Physique
- Section 2: Training
- Section 3: The Workout Routine
- Section 4: Advanced Greek God Training Tactics
- Section 5: Nutrition
- Section 6: Measuring Progress
- What To Do When You Finish the Greek God Program