Crash course Arduino: Get up and running in 1 hour – Daniel Andrade
Welcome to Crash Course Arduino!
Have you heard of the Arduino? Its a small but powerful micro-controller that can be used to create many amazing things. An Arduino can be used to sense its own environment, connect and communicate with the Internet, manipulate devices around it, send messages, and much much more. Last year, over 700,000 hobbyists were using and contributing to the Arduino environment.
This course is designed to take you from 0 to 100 with Arduino in less than an hour. At the end of the course, you’ll be fully familiarized with Arduino and ready to build your own applications and devices. Ideally, this course is for beginners who want to get their toes wet with the Arduino system but those already familiar with Arduino can still learn from the techniques used in this course.
If you’re interested in Arduino, or micro-controllers in general, and don’t know where to start – you’ve found the perfect course. Join the maker revolution!
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How to setup the Arduino software and start outputting code
- How to understand and write code that your Arduino can understand
- How to setup Serial communication
- How to use a breadboard, and RGB sensor, and a LED Pin.
- How to create a variety of functions that interact with your Arduino
- How to create a device that detects your rooms temperature and changes colors accordingly.
ALL IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!
- Course Overview (1:05)
- What you’ll need for the course project (0:43)
Let’s get started
- What is Arduino? Getting started (Install the software + blinking our LED) (5:06)
- 2 Challenges for you (1:11)
- Answer Key to Challenge 1
- Answer Key to Challenge 2
- Understanding the breadboard and connecting our Temperature Sensor (2:55)
- Programming the DHT11 Temperature Sensor (9:39)
- More information on the DHT Sensor
Bringing everything together
- Connecting the RGB LED to the Breadboard (2:13)
- Programming the RGB LED (9:37)
Making the moodlamp
- Connecting everything together (2:07)
- Coding the Moodlamp (8:18)
- More information on the Adafruit NeoPixel Library
- It works! Conclusion to the course (1:31)
- Test your knowledge! End of course quiz
Resources for the course
- Links to buy necessary materials
- More information on Arduino Functions
- Setting up on Linux
- Setting up on Mac OSX
- Setting up on Windows PC
- Understanding the Arduino development environment
- Troubleshooting your Arduino
- Understanding the Arduino “setup” command
- Understanding the Arduino “loop” command
- Everything you need to know about libraries
- Explaining Arduino Serial communication
- Explaining Arduino Baud rate
- The bare minimum syntax you need to understand
Keep improving yourself today with this “Crash course Arduino: Get up and running in 1 hour – Daniel Andrade” course at only [11$]
Crash course Arduino: Get up and running in 1 hour – Daniel Andrade Review. Crash course Arduino: Get up and running in 1 hour – Daniel Andrade download. Crash course Arduino: Get up and running in 1 hour – Daniel Andrade discount.