Scratch is a visual programming language available for free online. It was designed for children ages 8 through 16, but it is used by people of all ages to create interactive stories, animations, and games.
In about an hour, learn the fundamentals of the Scratch programming language so that you can better assist your child or students as they get started with Scratch. While they are having fun learning how to make sprites dance, talk, sing, draw, or whatever, children are enhancing their creativity, problem-solving skills, and computational thinking.
In this short course, learn enough about Scratch programming yourself so that you can help and support your children as they become creative producers of digital media that they can enjoy and share with others.
- Introduction (2:31)
- What is Scratch 2.0? (1:37)
- Create an account online (0:54)
- Basic Lingo (1:54)
- Welcome to the community! (3:24)
- Tour the Project Editor (3:46)
- Working with Blocks (3:51)
- Moving and Turning (3:56)
- The Control Blocks (3:41)
- The Events Blocks (2:46)
- Naming and Saving a Project (2:42)
Sprites and the Stage
- Working with Sprites (5:00)
- About Costumes (2:57)
- The Paint Editor (3:17)
- The Stage and the Backdrops (2:05)
Sights and Sounds
- The Looks Blocks (3:26)
- Sounds and Sound Effects (4:15)
- The Pen Tool (2:08)
Sensing the Environment
- Ask the User a Question (2:06)
- Communicating between Sprites (4:46)
- The Sensing Blocks (2:06)
- Variables and Operators (4:04)
- Next Steps (1:07)
Get Learn Scratch Programming: Fast, Easy, and Fun! – Evelyn Zayas, Only Price $13
Tag: Learn Scratch Programming: Fast, Easy, and Fun! – Evelyn Zayas Review. Learn Scratch Programming: Fast, Easy, and Fun! – Evelyn Zayas download. Learn Scratch Programming: Fast, Easy, and Fun! – Evelyn Zayas discount.