Imagine the utter hopelessness and shame children and adolescents must feel as they continually struggle with behavioral issues…day in and day out. Even their caregivers, teachers and clinicians like you feel discouraged and desperate to find effective solutions for these vulnerable kids who just continue to struggle in life.
If equipped with the right set of strategies and interventions, you can dramatically improve the lives of these kids and help them overcome their social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
Join two of today’s leading childhood behavioral experts, Scott Walls, MA, LIPC, CCMHC, and Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, MA, LPA, for a new online course on positive, evidence-based interventions for oppositional, defiant & disruptive behaviors in kids.
In this online course, you’ll learn over 75 focused, clear and successful methods for helping children with disruptive behaviors and clinical disorders including ODD, ASD, ADHD, anxiety, mood disorders and more.
Through real-life case studies, action-oriented exercises, and step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn to adapt the interventions and techniques for preschool through high school aged kids.
End this training feeling invigorated, empowered, and fully equipped with powerful strategies that will quickly improve the lives of kids with even the most difficult childhood behaviors and disorders.
In this comprehensive online course, we will guide you through two extensive modules of training on powerful and effective behavioral interventions. Here's what you'll learn in each of the video modules:
In Module 1, Scott D. Walls, MA, LIPC, CCMHC, will walk you through both proactive and reactive non-medication strategies for out-of-control behaviors, emotional regulation, and childhood disorders. Immediately apply these powerful techniques in the home, school and clinical settings to build confidence, competence, resilience, and turn even your most oppositional and disruptive kids around.
Key topics in Module 1 include:
- Powerful assessment and observation tools to appropriately identify the behaviors or disorders.
- Strategies and behavior plans to eliminate disruptive behaviors including tantrums, noncompliance, bullying, yelling/screaming and more.
- Evidence-based interventions for children struggling with ODD, ADHD, mood disorders, autism, aspergers, and anxiety.
- Techniques for special circumstances including attachment issues, abuse and neglect, divorce, and foster care.
Module 2 :
In Module 2, Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, MA, LPA, shares over 50 additional evidence-based techniques that improve the lives of children and adolescents with ODD, ASD, ADHD and mood disorders. Through case studies, video/audio clips, worksheets, and step-by-step instructions for every intervention, you'll be fully prepared to troubleshoot and adapt these successful methods for preschool through high school aged kids.
Key topics in Module 2 include:
- Methods to develop effective treatment and academic goals for specific disorders.
- Over 50 proven techniques for specific behavioral issues and disorders including ODD, ASD, ADHD, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- How to promote "whole brain" change for children with executive functioning, auditory processing, emotion regulation and sensory-motor issues.
- Techniques to develop life skills, such as daily mindfulness and self-regulation practices, for a variety of emotional disturbances and behavioral issues.
Tag: Oppositional, Defiant & Disruptive Behaviors in Kids: Non-Medication Strategies for the Classroom, Clinic & Home – Scott D. Walls, Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Review. Oppositional, Defiant & Disruptive Behaviors in Kids: Non-Medication Strategies for the Classroom, Clinic & Home – Scott D. Walls, Jennifer Wilke-Deaton download. Oppositional, Defiant & Disruptive Behaviors in Kids: Non-Medication Strategies for the Classroom, Clinic & Home – Scott D. Walls, Jennifer Wilke-Deaton discount.