Purchase 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg
You know the havoc anxiety can have on your clients.
The mental exhaustion from playing out worst-case scenarios in their minds. The constant fear of danger that drives them to isolate from others. The nausea, chest pain, restlessness, and dizziness that add more fuel to that anxiety.
Fortunately, recent breakthroughs in neuroscience research have revealed 10 foundational techniques that will help anxious clients reclaim their lives…
And you can use them to help your clients starting today — freeing them from the anxiety plaguing their lives and holding them back from pursuing their dreams.
In our new online certification training course, you’ll master these 10 essential tools, while showcasing your expertise and commitment to best practices by becoming a Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP).
International anxiety trainer and speaker Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg will teach you her expert insights learned from over 40 years of clinical experience treating anxious clients. You’ll learn:…
- The new, innovative interventions that have made other established interventions obsolete
- How to adapt the most effective interventions to different age groups and client populations
- How these effective anxiety management techniques can actually change the way the anxious brain works
- And much more…
Bonus! When you register for this course, you’ll also get our FREE e-book that will help you leverage stress to propel clients forward instead of holding them back.
Here’s What’s Included in the Course:
In this groundbreaking online certification course, you’ll discover – and practice for yourself – the 10 most effective tools to change your clients’ worrying thoughts, destructive behaviors, and unhealthy lifestyle choices… helping them take control of their worry once and for all.
This collection of techniques will empower you to successfully treat many of the most common forms of anxiety, including social anxiety, panic disorder, generalized anxiety, and phobias.
Even if you’re a seasoned clinician who has treated anxiety clients for years, you’re guaranteed to discover new interventions and unique ways to apply them to your practice in your very next session.
Module 1 :
Anxiety: Where does it come from?
- Best-Ever Technique #1: The 2 all-natural ways to boost reward chemicals in the brain, increasing pleasure, and decreasing anxiety
- How your client’s cell phone may be changing their brain and wiring it for anxiety
- The most frequently misdiagnosed medical problems associated with anxiety and how to spot them
- The 4 common substances your clients take daily that spike their anxiety without them even realizing
Module 2 :
Panic and Fear-Based Anxiety Disorders
- Best-Ever Technique #2: How to put the brakes on your client’s fight-or-flight response by stimulating the vagus nerve
- Apps and free resources to help your clients wrangle their anxiety between sessions
- How “accurate anticipation” and planning the right way may be the key to curing your client’s panic
- Best-Ever Technique #3: How to change the catastrophe conversation playing in your client’s head
Module 3 :
Social Anxiety Disorder
- Why your exposure exercises are doomed for failure without these 3 elements, referred to as “the 3 C’s of successful exposure”
- Best-Ever Technique #4: The simple grounding exercise that helps your client feel less anxious about uncomfortable sensations
- Best-Ever Technique #5: How to persuade socially anxious clients to engage in situations that terrify them using their own internal motivations
- Why the source of anxiety for millennial and iGen clients may require slightly different twists to treatment
- 4 tools and mindset shifts you can teach children to help change anxious thoughts
- Best-Ever Technique #6: The best way to prepare your socially anxious clients for exposure to uncomfortable situations
Module 4 :
Stress: How it Impacts Your Clients and How to Manage It
- The quick, easy, heart-based solution to making difficult life decisions
- The 4 core competencies your client needs to recover from chronic stress
- How to manage a busy schedule and cluttered space to help your client finally feel at peace
- How the 3 “Musts” cause your clients to feel stressed and anxious in their relationships
- Best-Ever Technique #7: “2-minute relaxers” your client can use easily even when they’re swamped at work (or when you’re between clients)
Module 5 :
Generalized Anxiety and Worry
- Best-Ever Technique #8: How to help clients function better at home, school, or work by containing their worry (and how to adapt this for clients of any age)
- Best-Ever Technique #9: How some clients accidentally spike their own anxiety and how to get a handle on it to give them the control they’re after
- Best-Ever Technique #10: How to stop anxious thoughts in their tracks by engaging your client’s prefrontal cortex
Module 6 :
Phobias and Perfectionism
- The most effective ways to help your clients stop procrastinating and follow through on working toward their goals
- How changing a few key words for your clients can help them stop worrying about making everything perfect
- How to help your clients overcome intense fears of driving, flying, and health problems
Your Next Steps
Watch your email for your order confirmation, and get instant access to the comprehensive videos, handouts, and bonus materials to transform your clinical skills and free your clients from their anxiety. Click here for course objectives and outline.
Review the course materials at your own pace and at your convenience! You’ll have unlimited access to all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices.
Instantly collaborate with other professionals on the course materials through interactive message boards. You’ll be part of a community of hundreds of practitioners all focused on integrating these effective techniques into their practice, providing valuable opportunities to share insight and experiences and to build your professional network.
Complete your online CE tests and earn up to 12.25 CE hours! Click here for total course CE Credit and credit details specific to your profession.
You’ll end this intensive training with a course certificate of completion to apply towards your Certified Anxiety Treatment Professional (CATP) certification!
10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg Review. 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg download. 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques – Margaret Wehrenberg discount.