Purchase 12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann course is available you will get immediately after payment only
What will you get:
2019 04 2512lead-ekg-26-chest-xr 360pAAC 640×360 700
The EKG and Chest X-Ray are the most commonly used procedures for diagnosing a wide variety of cardiac and respiratory conditions, yet even the most seasoned nurses struggle to master interpretation. Watch this recording and finally learn to recognize borderline and abnormal findings. In this information-packed program expert, Cheryl Hermann, will teach you easy-to-understand techniques to identify coronary and pulmonary problems you would have previously missed. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to:
- Analyze QRS axis to determine diagnosis
- Contrast left anterior and posterior hemiblocks
- Recognize the location of acute coronary syndromes
- Interpret chest x-rays for differential diagnosis
- Perform more efficient and effective patient assessments
- And most importantly, respond to the patient emergencies associated with each of these changes!
- Analyze EKG changes associated with ischemia, injury and infarction patterns.
- Specify the features of right bundle branch block from the features of left bundle branch block.
- Evaluate axis deviation and the implications for clinical practice.
- Assess common cardiac and pulmonary disorders using the chest x-ray.
- Detect the placement of invasive lines on chest x-rays.
- Develop a systematic approach to chest x-ray interpretation.
- Incorporate the clinical pearls of EKG and chest x-ray interpretation into daily practice.
Part I: The ABCs of 12-Lead EKG Interpretation
The 12-Lead EKG
- Cardiac electrical conduction system
- Electrical vectors
- Normal polarity & P-QRS-T configuration of each lead
Ace the Axis
- Left & right axis deviation
- Causes & criteria
- Methods of determining axis deviation
- Clinical applications
Beat the Bundles
- Right & left bundle branch blocks
- Causes & complications
- Left anterior & left posterior hemiblocks
Correlate the Coronary Anatomy
- The coronary arteries
- Left ventricular walls
- Relationship to the 12-lead
Differential Diagnosis in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Ischemia, injury & infarction patterns
- Reciprocal changes
- STEMI vs. NSTEMI
- Coronary spasm
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy
Putting it all Together
- The 30-second diagnosis
- Coronary angiographic correlation
- Presentations, analysis & clinical applications
- Atrial & ventricular hypertrophy
- WPW – Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Prolonged QT intervals
Part II: Chest X-Ray Interpretation as Easy as Black & White
The Chest X-Ray
- Black & white principles
- Bone structures & Intercostal spaces
- Soft tissues & vasculature
- Pleural surfaces
- Heart & great vessels
- Invasive lines
As Easy as Black
- Identifying pneumothorax & subcutaneous emphysema
- Treatment priorities
As Easy as White
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Edema
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Clinical applications & interventions
Beyond the Basics
- Identification & Initial Treatment of:
- Aortic aneurysm
- Post-op changes with pneumonectomy
Keep improving yourself today with this “12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann ” course at only 77.0000
12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann Review. 12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann download. 12-Lead EKG & Chest X-Ray Interpretation: Enhancing Assessment Skills for Improved Outcomes – Cheryl Herrmann discount.