Purchase 2-Day: Acute Care Rehab Certificate Course: Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients *Pre-Order* - at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
This digital seminar is currently on pre-order meaning that the video will not be ready until 2-3 weeks after the program has taken place.
In any acute or ICU putting, you’ve were given to be prepared to stumble upon any and the whole lot while integrating rehab into the plan of care – specially for sufferers with a couple of annoying accidents.
From organising early mobilization while treating a couple of extremity accidents to dealing with lines/wires/tubes to discharge making plans and billing successfully beneathneath the brand new guidelines – acute and ICU rehab may be overwhelming and pretty stressful, even for the maximum pro clinician.
Gain the self assurance you deserve withinside the health center putting through exploring new interventions for enhancing useful mobility, independence, and results together along with your maximum difficult sufferers. Even in case you already use a number of the techniques, this recording refines your competencies and is going an extended manner in making your paintings extra green and effective.
Designed for all exercise levels, from the brand new grad to the veteran acute care practitioner, this hands-on certificates route will offer you with an up to date understanding base for making suitable choices withinside the ICU and acute care environments.
Gain age-suitable techniques on the way to exceptional compare and deal with sufferers with particular accidents, along with a couple of extremities, TBI, axial skeleton accidents, burns, and gunshot wounds – from acute to post-acute phases.
In this recording, that is your hazard to benefit a certificates in acute care rehab, raising you amongst your friends to convey the best first-class of care to the ones medically complicated sufferers.
- Discuss the trauma care delivery system including your facility’s and profession’s role in that system.
- Articulate mechanisms of injury and specific implications for therapy.
- Identify incidence and prevalence of traumatic injury and death including important patient factors.
- Compare operative and non-operative management of injuries.
- Review case studies on acute rehab strategies for upper extremity injuries.
- Apply acute treatments for various upper and lower extremity injuries in lab session.
- Review various combinations of injuries and implications for treatment and co-treatment.
- Explain complications and how to prevent and to anticipate how to intervene.
- Determine therapy role in discharge planning and considerations for discharge destination/follow-up services.
- Describe the role of standardized and non-standardized assessments for planning of interventions and communication to other providers.
- Identify available resources and appropriate assessment in acute care.
- Review case studies determining when to co-treat patients with other professions.
OVERVIEW OF TRAUMA CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Trauma care centers
- Triaging algorithms
INCIDENCE AND PREVALANCE OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES
- Who gets hurt? How and why?
- Importance of what demographic information can tell us and how it can affect therapy
- How do client factors influence our decisions?
MECHANISMS OF INJURY
- What does it tell us?
- High vs. low impact injuries
EVALUATION: WHO DOES WHAT?
- By trauma surgeon
- By consultants
- By therapists
- Case Studies
COMPLICATIONS YOU MAY ENCOUNTER AND STEPS ON HOW TO HANDLE THEM
- Drug and alcohol use
- Pulmonary embolism
- Acute pain vs. acute on chronic pain
- Multi-modal approaches
SPECIFIC INJURIES AND ACUTE STRATEGIES FOR THE TREATMENT – CASE STUDIES AND LAB
- Operative and non-operative treatments
- Indications for various treatments
UPPER EXTREMITY INJURIES
- Elbow, splinting considerations
- Shoulder – diagnosis, provocative tests
- Elbow trauma
- Facial fractures, Le Fort taxonomy
- Is it a brain injury?
- ETOH withdrawal
- Underlying dementia
TRUNK/AXIAL SKELETON INJURIES
- Rib fractures
- Spinal fractures
- Pelvic fractures
LOWER EXTREMITY INJURIES
- Schatzker taxonomy
- Weber taxonomy
- Transfers and ambulation
- Weight bearing
- Splinting/orthotics/special cases
BURNS AND GUNSHOT WOUNDS
- Positioning, splinting
- Improve range of motion
- Soft tissue and vascular injuries
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER: THERAPY EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
- Where do I start?
- Standardized assessment in the acute setting
- Functional cognition
- When do I co-treat?
- Caregiver training on c-collars, CTOs, TLOs and more
- Better billing and documentation under the new CMS guidelines
- Discharge planning and return to work recommendations
- How to dramatically reduce readmission
- Case Studies
Keep improving yourself today with this “2-Day: Acute Care Rehab Certificate Course: Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients *Pre-Order* – Steven Rankin” course at only [$87]
Tag: 2-Day: Acute Care Rehab Certificate Course: Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients *Pre-Order* – Steven Rankin Review. 2-Day: Acute Care Rehab Certificate Course: Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients *Pre-Order* – Steven Rankin download. 2-Day: Acute Care Rehab Certificate Course: Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients *Pre-Order* – Steven Rankin discount.