Purchase 2-Day Certificate Course Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples: Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Dr. Sue Johnson has revolutionized the field of couple therapy. Through her decades of research and innovative approaches, she has harnessed the power of attachment science to develop and rebuild deep intimacy in relationships through Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) — the only model of couple therapy that has been tested and shown to create lasting change in over 20 empirical studies.
In this recording, Dr. Johnson will show you step-by-step how to apply her proven EFT model to your practice to help your clients grow within their relationships – even in the presence of complex issues such as trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, sexuality and more!
Transform your work with couples by implementing interventions and strategies to work with your most difficult couples. You’ll learn how to:
- get to the root of couples’ conflicts quicker by using the powerful lens of attachment science
- use a structured, on-target, effective roadmap to take couples from disaster to emotional connection
- provide real, lasting change to clients from advances in attachment science and proven EFT interventions
- create secure and satisfying connections by targeting the complex dramas that occur within relationships, including affairs
- maximize engagement with adaptable interventions for couples who are hostile, escalated, withdrawn or shut down
Through guided instruction, group discussion, videos of actual couple in-sessions, and clinical exercises, you will take away practical strategies to use immediately with your most difficult couples.
Earn your certificate and revolutionize the way you work with couples!
- Give examples of the laws of human bonding, how they operate in adult love relationships, and how these laws inform the clinician’s choices of treatment interventions.
- Explain the EFT model as a secure base for effective couple therapy.
- Identify the three stages of the EFT model to offer clients a way out of destructive patterns into new ways of relating based on closeness, safe attachment and connection.
- Utilize how EFT explores and deepens emotions with clients in a way that maintains safety.
- Implement corrective emotional experiences for couples that create real forward movement in a single session.
- Articulate the “stuck” places couples encounter that perpetuate negative cycles and emotional disconnection in love relationships, and utilize this information to improve clinical outcomes.
- Outline the 10 principles of attachment theory and how these principles can help guide intervention in couple sessions.
- Determine alliance issues and escalating hostility in clients during stage 1 sessions of EFT.
- Implement techniques to deal with clients who are shut down, withdrawn and lack of engagement in therapy.
- Demonstrate how to adapt the model to different co-morbidities in session like depression, anxiety and trauma and sexuality.
- Breakdown blocks to constructive dependency in all stages of therapy and shape change events in session.
- Utilize clinical strategies to resolve attachment injuries, such as affairs, to shape trust and reconciliation between clients.
- Demonstrate how to adapt the model to different individuals to improve client engagement, including escalated, traumatized, and depressed partners.
What’s Necessary to Create Secure, Lasting Bonds
- How not to get caught in the overwhelm
- Don’t label and get caught in finger pointing
- Going beyond looking at symptoms
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) & Attachment Theory
EFT Model – Secure Base for Effective Therapy
- Build a therapeutic alliance
- Reprocess and distill emotion
- Choreograph new interactions
- Restructure attachment
- Utilize the five basic moves of the EFT therapist
- Limitations of research & potential risks
Three Stages of EFT
The Structure, Moves, Interventions & Key Change Events
- Stage 1-De-escalation of Negative Cycles
- Identify negative cycle / attachment issues
- Access underlying attachment emotions
- Frame problem – cycle, attachment needs/ fears
- Stage 2-Restructuring Attachment
- Access implicit needs, fears, models of self
- Promote acceptance by other
- Structure reach & respond – express attachment needs – bonding interactions
- Stage 3-Consolidation of the New Relationship and Future
- Emotional attachment conflicts have been resolved
- Relationship becomes a safe haven
- Healing environment for both partners
Advanced Approaches for Difficult & Attachment Injured Couples
- Relationship traumas that destroy trust
- How to create and communicate a healing narrative
- When healing attempts worsen the rift
- Shaping trust and reconciliation
- Resolve attachment injuries
Hostile and Escalated Couples
- Escalation because of trauma
- Establish an in-session safe base for partners in melt down – contain escalation
- Grasp the threats that trigger accusation and defence
- Understand the relationship between PTSD, trust and sexuality
- Address fear and safety
- Normalize and regulate over the top hyperarousal
- How to deal with lack of engagement from shut down, dismissing clients
- Stop stonewall and maximize engagement
- Address co-morbidities blocks in session
- Pinpoint blocks to constructive dependency
- Shape change events and graduated risk-taking
Couples with Past Injuries & Vulnerabilities
- Mini traumatic relationship injuries
- I will never forgive you…
- I will never rely on you…
- You weren’t there…
- How to impasses in trust
- Create “hold me conversations”
- Attachment injury repair in EFT
The Future of Couple Interventions in the 21st Century
- Key changes and challenges in the field of couple therapy
- Use the map offered by attachment and EFT
- Normalize relationship application
- EFT for special populations
Keep improving yourself today with this “2-Day Certificate Course Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples: Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson ” course at only 107.0000
2-Day Certificate Course Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples: Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson Review. 2-Day Certificate Course Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples: Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson download. 2-Day Certificate Course Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples: Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson discount.