Purchase 2-Day Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision: Confidently Manage Risk, Ethical Dilemmas and the Most Difficult Scenarios You’ll Face as a Supervisor – George Haarman at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
You’ve labored tough as a professional, growing medical talents and instinct which have been invaluable. You’re prepared to step into your subsequent role: medical manager. But being a very good clinician isn’t sufficient to assure you’ll be a capable manager. Do you’ve got got the knowledge, talents and mind-set to offer powerful and moral supervision?
Or perhaps you’re already a medical manager and your supervision has began out feeling outdated, monotonous and boring. You discover your self going via the motions; supervising new clinicians simply isn’t as worthwhile because it as soon as was. You’re left trying to find approaches to respire new lifestyles into your practice.
In this experiential, in-intensity recording you’ll dig deep into the supervisory process, solutions your questions on moral problems, hazard and liability, and prepares you to grasp the artwork and technology of medical supervision.
This workshop is specially designed to train you a way to proactively deal with and optimistically deal with the maximum tough problems confronted with the aid of using medical supervisors today. You’ll learn:
- How to write a solid Informed Consent Contract for supervision
- 20 practical prevention strategies to avoid problems BEFORE they occur
- Tactics for giving difficult or uncomfortable feedback
- Strategies for managing an impaired or unethical supervisee
- How to protect your license – avoid common pitfalls that lead to legal and ethical dilemmas
This interactive, experiential recording will help answer your questions and leaves you feeling inspired to provide comprehensive, ethical supervision to the next generation of clinicians!
- Establish exceptional practices for supplying scientific supervision, which include using a written supervisory settlement and thorough documentation procedures.
- Compare and comparison diverse fashions of scientific supervision, which include blessings and downsides of every, and confirm how every can be implemented to the exercise of scientific supervision.
- Summarize the six constructing blocks of supplying capable supervision.
- Conduct a self-evaluation of your talents as a supervisor.
- Develop an powerful supervisory settlement with measurable dreams and objectives.
- Demonstrate using optimistic remarks techniques as they relate to scientific supervision practices.
- Utilize diverse remark techniques for the reason of supplying ongoing remarks for supervisees to enhance their scientific skills.
- Establish requirements for figuring out and addressing cultural or contextual bias inside each the supervisory and the healing dating and developing “cultural humility”.
- Assess the blessings and downsides of diverse codecs and techniques for supervision.
- Improve your capacity to offer optimistic remarks to supervisees.
- Recognize the important thing criminal troubles and dangers worried in being a scientific supervisor, in particular vicarious liability.
- Articulate the main moral troubles related to supervision which include: Competence, due process, knowledgeable consent, confidentiality, and multiple/twin relationships.
Getting Started: How to Optimize the Initial Supervision Sessions
- Establish roles and responsibilities
- How to write a comprehensive Informed Consent Agreement and Supervisory Contract
- Setting clear expectations for supervision
- Documentation: If it’s not in writing, it didn’t happen
- Types of supervision: Individual, group, team, peer, case consultation
- Practice Exercise: Writing a Supervisory Contract for Ned Newbie
The Supervisory Alliance: Building a Foundation for Everyone’s Success
- 10 myths about clinical supervision
- Supervision versus consultation
- Must-have knowledge, skills and attitude of the competent supervisor
- 10 factors contributing to the “Best” and “Worst” supervisors
- The Supervisee’s Bill of Rights
- The building blocks of effective supervision
- Supervisee relationship
- Practice Exercise: Competency-Based Supervisor Self-Assessment
Models of Clinical Supervision: Find the Right Fit for You and Your Setting
- Administrative versus clinical supervision
- Models of supervision:
- The “No-Model” Model
- Parallel Process
The Evaluation Process: The Key to Effective Supervision
- Legal and ethical implications
- Formats, methods, and techniques
- Formative evaluation versus summative evaluation
- 6 steps for handling a negative evaluation
Give Effective Feedback: Having Hard Conversations
- 6 guiding principles for giving feedback
- How to structure constructive feedback
- Improve your constructive feedback skills
- ”Unhelpful” constructive feedback
- Practice Exercise: Role Play – The Supervisor from Hell Provides Feedback to the Problematic Supervisee
- Practice Exercise: Role Play – The Constructive and Effective Supervisor Meets the Open Supervisee with an Issue
When Problems Arise: Resolving Supervisor/Supervisee Tensions
- The 8,000 pound elephant in the room
- 20 practical prevention strategies to avoid problems
- Common problems in supervision
- How to assess for supervisee limitations and impairment
- Strategies for dealing with an impaired supervisee
- Impairment and gatekeeping
- How to write a Professional Development Plan
- Practice Exercise: Writing a Performance Improvement Plan for Peter Problematica
Cultural Competence: Proactive Treatment of Cultural Differences
- When the supervisor-supervisee dyad is impacted
- Methods for introducing the topic of multicultural differences
- A continuum of cultural competence
- Cultural humility
Ethical and Legal Issues in Supervision: Protect Yourself, Your License, Your Agency and Your Client
- Legal primer for mental health practitioners
- Standard of care for supervision
- Supervisory negligence/malpractice
- Who’s responsible? Direct and vicarious liability
- 10 activities required for ethical supervision
- Core ethical principles
- Supervisory ethical violations
- Major ethical issues related to supervision
- Due process
- Informed consent
- Multiple/Dual relationships
- And more!
- Boundary crossings versus boundary violations
- Sexual misconduct
- Social boundaries: Factors to consider
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
Keep improving yourself today with this “2-Day Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision: Confidently Manage Risk, Ethical Dilemmas and the Most Difficult Scenarios You’ll Face as a Supervisor – George Haarman” course at only [$122]
Tag: 2-Day Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision: Confidently Manage Risk, Ethical Dilemmas and the Most Difficult Scenarios You’ll Face as a Supervisor – George Haarman Review. 2-Day Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision: Confidently Manage Risk, Ethical Dilemmas and the Most Difficult Scenarios You’ll Face as a Supervisor – George Haarman download. 2-Day Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision: Confidently Manage Risk, Ethical Dilemmas and the Most Difficult Scenarios You’ll Face as a Supervisor – George Haarman discount. intensive courses near me, intensive course in tongan pdf, intensive course driving, intensive course meaning