Purchase 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Certificate Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Certificate Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes
Watch this Intensive Certificate Workshop and transform your practice to heal anxiety, stress, trauma, sleep, addiction, and pain.
Leave this high-impact certificate workshop and immediately apply the following hypnosis skills in your practice:
- Go into self-hypnosis
- Work with a partner to do a pre-trance interview to discover abilities and help for individualizing in trance
- Induce trance
- Use direct and indirect suggestion
- Deepen trance with hypnotic phenomena
- Elicit relaxation and calm
- Activate positive unconscious processes
- Successfully end trance
The unconscious is a reservoir of potential, and hypnosis is the way to access that potential. By working indirectly and unconsciously in hypnosis, you bypass your client’s conscious limitations and enlist resources to help resolve entrenched problems. You can also utilize powerful self-hypnosis techniques for self-transformation and self-care.
If you are new to hypnosis, you will gain the skills you need to start using hypnosis in your practice. And if you are an experienced hypnotherapist, you will add innovative methods to enhance your work.
With the latest research, case examples, guided trance experiences, opportunities to work with trance induction, helpful handouts, and protocols – this workshop will inform, uplift, and transform!
- Assess which clients will benefit most from clinical hypnosis, and which will not.
- Engage the client in pre-trance psychoeducation (“the pre-talk”) to dispel hypnosis “myths” and maximize treatment efficacy.
- Administer four different ways of inducing a trance to best utilize a client’s adaptive resources.
- Employ three different trance deepening techniques to activate those adaptive resources that appear unavailable in lighter trance.
- Understand the distinction between the Ericksonian conception of the unconscious and the Freudian, and how it facilitates change in clinical hypnosis cases.
- Construct clinical interventions by exploiting 12 classic hypnotic phenomena.
- Recognize and exploit an abreaction to discover unresolved issues in a client’s past.
- Use age regression to uncover unresolved issues from a client’s past.
- Use age progression to help the client identify his or her own treatment goals.
- Utilize proven techniques to help the client tolerate suffering from pain and/or achieve anesthesia.
- Maximize the efficacy of traditional cognitive behavioral therapy by regulating suggestability, visual imagery, and emotional association and dissociation during trance.
- Utilize ideodynamic “anchors” for the client so he or she can retrieve specific memories, feelings, or behaviors.
- Teach the client auto-hypnosis techniques for self-empowerment and ongoing self-treatment when advisable.
- Is trance an altered state?
The Neuroscience of Hypnosis
- The Role of Mirror Neurons
- Dissociation & Brain Imaging
When to use hypnosis & when not to
- When to use guided imagery
- Hypnosis with mandated or oppositional clients
- Pre-trance discussion
- Leading & pacing
- The “safe place” induction
- Three simple scripts
- Natural Unconscious Trance
- Deepening a trance
- Ending a trance
- Suggestibility “tests”
- Direct and Indirect suggestion
- Paradoxical suggestions
- Post-hypnotic suggestion
- Ericksonian utilization
The Six Classic Hypnotic Phenomena
- Age regression
- Future projection
- Sensory alteration
Part I: Clinical Applications
- Focused healing
- Reducing bleeding
- Pain control (Migraines)
- Substance abuse
Part II: Some Variations
- Self Hypnosis
- Combining hypnosis with CBT
- Self hypnosis
- Making hypnosis “tapes” for your clients
- Ideodynamic “tagging”
Small Group Review and Practice
- Trance Induction
- Trance Deepening
- Post hypnotic suggestion
- Coming out of trance
- Principles to Guide Your Hypnotherapy
- Final Trance
Limitations and Potential Risks
- The psychometric dilemma
- Experimental vs. demonstrative
- Potential risks
2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Certificate Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast Review. 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Certificate Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast download. 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Certificate Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast discount.