Purchase 2-Day Self-Regulation Certificate Course: Neurological Interventions for Multisensory Integration, Emotional Regulation and Executive Functioning – Varleisha D. Gibbs at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
For children to be able to pay attention, actively participate and learn, their nervous systems must be regulated! Therefore, it’s essential to know the underlying brain connections related to challenging behaviors, such as hyperactivity, hypo-activity, aggressiveness, self-stimulation and inattentiveness in children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, and ADHD.
Watch renowned self-regulation expert and author Varleisha Gibbs, PhD, OTR/L, for this advanced 2-day training and learn the connection between neuroscience and self-regulation to help you select and develop effective self-regulation interventions.
Under Dr. Gibbs’ expert guidance, you will learn proven neurologically tailored sensory strategies, environmental strategies, sensory-based tools, respiratory- based techniques, and emotional regulation techniques, as well as mindfulness, social skill programs, and music and movement—to improve regulation.
By learning how to skillfully integrate these strategies you will be able to:
- Target the 9 sensory structures, emotional law and government functioning
- Tap into the central, autonomic, and enteric anxious structures to enhance law
- Address primitive reflexes to enhance social participation and age suitable behaviors
- Initiate sensorial stimuli, calming and attentiveness to lessen hard behaviors
- Improve operating reminiscence and decrease strain to open youngsters as much as learning
- Address choosy ingesting and bad sleep habits
Whether you are an expert on the brain or new to this science, Dr. Gibb’s makes it easy to understand and easy to implement! Purchase today!
- Analyze the neuroscientific studies associated with self-law and sensory processing in children identified with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, and ADHD.
- Differentiate among the traits of sensory processing ailment, ADHD and autism and articulate how the neurological procedures of every ailment coincide with one another.
- Apply neurological techniques that faucet into the central, autonomic, and enteric worried structures to enhance scientific intervention strategies.
- Determine the position of primitive reflexes and the way they aid or hinder consumer functioning.
- Evaluate the connection among the autonomic worried gadget and conduct in clients.
- Determine the neurological responses aligned with intervention strategies to in addition decorate remedy planning.
- Develop suitable scientific interventions for hard behaviors in clients, along with hyper-activity, hypoactivity, aggressiveness, self-stimulation and inattentiveness.
- Implement song as a way to provoke sensorial stimuli, calming and attentiveness in clients.
- Integrate a complete mindfulness software to enhance self-law in clients.
- Utilize position play sports to evaluate stages of arousal amongst clients.
- Develop a complete remedy plan that addresses numerous scientific concerns, consisting of social competencies deficits, choosy consuming and napping issues.
- Implement techniques to cope with reciprocal law among the kid and caregiver so that it will enhance scientific outcomes.
The Neuroscience Behind Self-Regulation
- A look at Sensory-Motor Pathways
- The emotional brain and its connection to executive functioning: Brain dissection video
- Hyper-activity, hypo-activity, aggressiveness, self-stimulatory, and inattentiveness: Neurological dysfunction
Linking Neuro and Sensory Integration to Behaviors
- Sensory, cognition, and emotions
- Self-law consequences on behavior: Flapping, inflexibility, rigidity, loss of inhibition, bad social skills, hazard taking
- Autonomic Nervous System and its connection to behavior (ie. stress, fear, and primitive reflexes)
- The electricity of primitive reflexes and the way they obstruct on function
- Tools and techniques for assessing primitive reflexes
Aligning Symptoms/Characteristics with Interventions
- Video case study analyzations:
- ADHD: Diagnosis and current treatment strategies
- Autism: Diagnosis and DSM-5™ updates
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
Self-Regulation Techniques and the Vagus Nerve Connection
- Communication strategies that provide control
- Self-management and behavioral strategies
- Address picky eating and poor sleep habits
- Music to initiate sensorial stimuli, calming and attentiveness
- New interventions for vestibular, proprioceptive, auditory, smell and vision work
Apply Neuroscience to Interventions: Hands-on Activities
- Brain Gym®, sensory diets, and MeMoves™ and their neurological connection
- Self-Regulation and Mindfulness 7-Level Hierarchy program
- Address primitive reflexes and improve social participation and age appropriate behaviors
- Tool to assess child’s arousal levels to organize interventions
Treatment Plan for Challenging Social, Eating, and Sleeping Behaviors
Video case examples:
- Perform a virtual evaluation
- Develop a treatment plan
- Goal development
- Re-assessment: When is it needed and when to discharge
Psychoeducation for Children and Parents to Address:
- Psychosocial concerns and experiences of caregivers
- Reciprocal regulation and interaction activities
Keep improving yourself today with this “2-Day Self-Regulation Certificate Course: Neurological Interventions for Multisensory Integration, Emotional Regulation and Executive Functioning – Varleisha D. Gibbs” course at only [$173]
Tag: 2-Day Self-Regulation Certificate Course: Neurological Interventions for Multisensory Integration, Emotional Regulation and Executive Functioning – Varleisha D. Gibbs Review. 2-Day Self-Regulation Certificate Course: Neurological Interventions for Multisensory Integration, Emotional Regulation and Executive Functioning – Varleisha D. Gibbs download. 2-Day Self-Regulation Certificate Course: Neurological Interventions for Multisensory Integration, Emotional Regulation and Executive Functioning – Varleisha D. Gibbs discount.self regulation meaning, self regulation theory, self regulation techniques, self regulation skills, self regulation define