Purchase 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
This Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop, with its displayable certificate of recognition, is the perfect way for you to let patients, employers and colleagues know that you’ve invested time and effort into specialized training without the additional fees, forms and lengthy exams of credential granting certification programs.
Dr. Benjamin White is an expert in stroke rehabilitation, and an award-winning clinical instructor, who has helped countless stroke survivors leave their limitations behind.
Dr. White will make each evidence-primarily based totally and modern-day sources to be had to you in a manner this is right away relevant in your work — displaying you ways to show years of studies and exercise into realistic techniques and strategies so that you can:
- Skillfully examine extremity function, gait, balance, coordination, government functioning and more
- Optimize your patients’ on foot capacity and repair their purposeful mobility
- More effectively paintings with spasticity in post-stroke patients
- Knowledgably use orthotics to stabilize extremities and enhance stability
- Manage extremity ache with today’s first-class practices
- Restore government functioning and visible skills
Better still, this training will provide you with hands-on labs and practice so you can reinforce what you’ve learned and gain confidence in using your new skills!
Purchase today and leave knowing that you have what it takes to guide patients toward rapid functional improvements and greater independence with the best methods available!
- Develop a distinctiveness area of interest to your facility catering to acute and persistent stroke survivors.
- Evaluate stroke survivors with evaluation skills, scales and rankings for extremity functionality, stability and balance.
- Employ schooling interventions to optimize gait pace and decrease fall risk.
- Determine root reasons for stroke associated impairments for greater centered remedy plans.
- Investigate how workout instills advanced cognition and join this data to remedy approach.
- Employ a useful paradigm to stroke intervention and evaluation.
- Determine suitable tiers of depth in stroke rehab to boom affected person safety.
- Use evidence-primarily based totally strategies to greater efficiently paintings with spasticity in post-stroke sufferers.
- Determine how post-stroke sufferers suffering with balance and on foot performance can advantage from orthotic treatments.
- Evaluate ache comfort strategies that may be implemented to manipulate extremity ache in poststroke sufferers.
- Analyze how vestibular rehab may be included into stroke rehabilitation to enhance gaze balance and decrease signs of imbalance.
- Employ strategies that use the top and decrease extremity collectively instilling a right messaging middle to the paretic facet of the body.
Get 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White, Only Price $177
Functional Neuroanatomy and Neuroplasticity
- Neuroplastic changes following brain ischemia
- Lost automatic movements and postural balancing
- Theoretical approaches to Neurorehabilitation
Stroke Assessment Skills, Scales and Scores
- Upper extremity assessment
- Lower extremity assessment
- Gait, balance and coordination
- Strength, mobility and stability
- Stroke specific executive function assessment
Mobility and Gait: Optimize Walking Ability and Restore Functional Mobility
- Stellar documentation
- Functional approach
- Reverse the tide of chronic compensatory patterns
- Gait training interventions to increase and optimize
- Root cause for impairments
- Gait speed and fall risk
- Active stretching
- Rhythm and coordination
- Orthotics: friend or foe?
- Supplementary devices to encourage volitional support
Spasticity Solutions for Post Stroke Patients: Interventions and Techniques for Successfully Working with…
- Chronic spasticity
- Low level patients with spasticity
- Upper and lower extremity
Post Stroke Orthotic Treatments:
How You Can Use Orthotics with Patients to…
- Maintain range of motion
- Stabilize upper and lower extremities
- Correct positioning and improve gait
- Improve stability and efficiency while walking
Management of the Hemiplegic Shoulder
- Decreased sensation
Extremity Pain Management
- When does “no pain, no gain” ring true and when it does not?
- Yellow or red flags
- Pain alleviation techniques
- Spinothalamtic neuronal tract and pain management
- Outcome measure for assessment and treatment
- Its effect on the learning process
- Its effect on patient prognosis
Pusher Syndrome and Motor Apraxia
- Neurodevelopment treatment tactics
- Outcome measure
- How to reduce stress on patient and employee
- Transfer practices
- Evidenced-based Intervention
Visual Rehab After Stroke
- Incorporated vestibular rehab into stroke rehab
- Importance of visual processing
- Cranial lesions and visual processing
- Cranial nerves and visual processing
Keep improving yourself today with this “2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White” course at only [$177]
Tag: 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White Review. 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White download. 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Certificate Workshop – Benjamin White discount. stroke rehabilitation center, stroke rehabilitation exercises, stroke rehabilitation guidelines, stroke rehabilitation assessment of movement, stroke rehabilitation pdf