“The SharpBrains Summit is unique in its impressive ability to unite a diverse collection of cutting-edge thinkers in a virtual conference that is shared globally without a hitch.” — Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Director of the Neuroscience Imaging Center at UCSF
The Summit featured over 30 of the world’s top scientists, innovators and experts working on ways to reinvent brain health in light of emerging science, technology, societal needs and market demand. Slidedecks and full recordings are available here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a virtual conference? The SharpBrains Virtual Summit is essentially just like a physical conference — registered participants can access all presentations, ask pressing questions, and connect with speakers and fellow participants. The main difference is, NO ONE NEEDS TO TRAVEL.
I cannot participate live in all sessions. Will they be recorded? Yes, all sessions will be recorded and available at no extra cost to registered participants for a full year after the Summit.
How can my organization become a Summit Sponsor or Partner? Please contact us to discuss details.
Do you offer press passes? Yes, please contact us with details on your publication and idea.
Do you offer CEUs/ CMEs? Sorry, we don’t. We do offer a Certificate of Attendance to those who request it.
What participants said about previous SharpBrains Virtual Summits
“A great way to gather current information on brain health from a variety of sources and to make new connections” — Dr. Catherine Madison, Director of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center at California Pacific Medical Center
“I know of no better resource than the SharpBrains Summit to explore the latest and what’s next. Excellent discussions and overall event.” — Dr. Michael P. O’Donnell, Editor-In-Chief of the American Journal of Health Promotion
“An impressive virtual convocation of leading scientists and developers and adopters of cognitive enhancement technology.” — Dr. Robert Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology-Neuropsychology at UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience
“Kudos for such a fantastic conference. The discussion about human vs. artificial intelligence and ethics was especially exciting.” — Rajiv Pant, Chief Technology Officer of The New York Times
“I was impressed by the forward-looking yet practical discussion about enhancing human performance. A pleasure to be involved!” — Dr. Susan Jewell, President of the International Space Medicine Consortium
“A perfect way to keep the pulse of 3 key innovation themes: mobile apps and wearables, consumer health, and applied neuroscience.” — Jack Young, Head of Qualcomm Life Fund
“The SharpBrains team has done another fantastic job, producing the best brain conference available today.” — Dharma Singh Khalsa, MD, President of the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation
Summit’s Steering Committee
Members of the distinguished Steering Committee helping shape the Summit Agenda include:
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer of Banner Health
- Álvaro Fernández Ibáñez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Anu Acharya, CEO of MapMyGenome
- Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Dr. Corinna Lathan, CEO of AnthroTronix
- Dr. Douglas Ziedonis, Professor and Chair of Psychiatry at UMass Medical School
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Graeme Moffat, VP Scientific & Regulatory Affairs at Interaxon
- Dr. Joshua Steinerman, Chief Neuroscientist at Click Therapeutics
- Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, Founder of The Soor Center for Professional Therapy and Assessment
- Brig. Gen (Ret.) Pete Palmer, Director of the EDGE Innovation Network
- Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Dr. Randy McIntosh, Director of Baycrest’s Rotman Research Institute
- Richard Varn, Director of the Center for Advanced Technology and Neuroscience at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Tan Le, Founder and CEO of Emotiv
Get 2016 SharpBrains – Virtual Summit – Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age – Sharp Brains, Only Price $87
Tag: 2016 SharpBrains – Virtual Summit – Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age Review. 2016 SharpBrains – Virtual Summit – Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age download. 2016 SharpBrains – Virtual Summit – Reinventing Brain Health in the Digital Age discount.