Purchase 3-Day: Vestibular Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course – Jamie Miner - at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Successfully Resolving Vestibular Disorder Can Be Simple.
Whether you want to treat the root cause of dizziness faster, build your business with vestibular referrals, or boost your personal value within a large organization, this program will get you where you want to go.
The essential elements are common to all evidence-based vestibular treatments, and you will learn how you can integrate this framework with your current approach to methodology to make your vestibular interventions even more effective!
The vestibular rehabilitation techniques you’ll learn in this training can transform your clinical practice and help improve your vestibular treatment outcomes, just as they have for other clinicians around the world.
- Evaluate the latest advances in vestibular rehabilitation and their implications for rehab.
- Analyze the anatomy and physiology of the vestibular system.
- Examine signs and symptoms of vestibular dysfunction.
- Demonstrate screens and tests commonly used to evaluate vestibular patients.
- Develop a comprehensive framework for evaluation.
- Interpret evaluation findings appropriately.
- Differentiate root causes of dizziness, vertigo, and vestibular disorders.
- Determine appropriate candidates for vestibular rehabilitation.
- Demonstrate maneuvers, rolls, thrusts, gaze stabilization exercise, and other vestibular rehabilitation techniques.
- Explain clinical rationale for applying each technique.
- Describe indications and contraindications for vestibular rehabilitation techniques.
- Combine multiple approaches for better outcomes, including balance training, vestibular rehabilitation, gaze stabilization, targeted exercises and more.
- Integrate therapy protocols for reducing dizziness, vertigo, and vestibular disorders.
- Design comprehensive plans of care for a wide range of vestibular diagnoses.
- Formulate strategies for addressing related symptoms, including migraines, neck pain, nausea and anxiety.
- Apply the assessments and interventions discussed in this seminar to a series of interactive case scenarios.
- Justify therapy with applicable progress measures.
- Illustrate appropriate coding, billing, and documentation for vestibular disorders.
Hot Topics and Innovations in Treatment of Dizziness, Vertigo, and Vestibular Disorders
- How your patients can benefit from cutting edge research
HANDS-ON LAB: Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
- Get to the root cause of impairments faster with today’s best tests and evaluations for:
- Gait disturbances
- Visual hallucinations
- Drop attacks
- Double vision
- Motion sensitivity
- Gaze stability
HANDS-ON LAB: Revolutionize Your Rehab Toolbox for Dizziness, Vertigo, And Vestibular Disorders
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- End years of vertigo and dizziness in as little as one session
- Significantly improve functional mobility and stability
- Manage concussion symptoms more effectively
- Return athletes to sport faster
- Prevent falls
- Improve balance and gait
- Restore gaze stability and focus
- Reduce migraines, neck pain, nausea, anxiety, and other related symptoms
HANDS-ON LAB: Combine Techniques More Effectively for Better Outcomes
- Practice integrating:
- Epley maneuver and variations
- Head thrust technique
- Brandt-Daroff exercises
- Roll technique
- BBQ roll
- Liberatory maneuver
- Ocular motor assessment
- Vestibular ocular reflex/gaze stabilization treatments
- Saccade exercises
- Optokinetic treatments
- Subjective visual vertical assessment
- Progressive advancement of visual motion
- Treatment for exertional intolerance
- Smooth pursuit neck torsion test
- Joint mobility for cervicogenic dizziness
HANDS-ON LAB: Design Advanced, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Practice developing comprehensive treatment strategies for common impairments, including:
- Cervicogenic dizziness
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular hypofunction
- Vestibular neuronitis
- Vestibular migraine
- Meniere’s disease
- Acoustic neuroma
CASE STUDIES: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly identify the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Differentiate cervicogenic dizziness, BPPV and vestibular hypofunction
- Case study 3: Problem solve a complex case of vestibular hypofunction
- Case study 4: Develop an effective treatment plan for Meniere’s
- Case study 5: Navigate pharmacological side effects and comorbidities
- Case study 6: Accurately measure patient outcomes
- Case study 7: Overcome barriers to strategy implementation
Maximize Your Reimbursement
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify rehab with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Keep improving yourself today with this “3-Day: Vestibular Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course – Jamie Miner” course at only [$239]
Tag: 3-Day: Vestibular Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course – Jamie Miner Review. 3-Day: Vestibular Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course – Jamie Miner download. 3-Day: Vestibular Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course – Jamie Miner discount.