Purchase Aquaris Academy: Taoist Yoga An Introduction for All Levels – Heng Ni - at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
About This Class
Welcome to this flow course! In this course instructor Heng Ni will cover some simple and effective Taoist Yoga-based chi flows that anyone can do. This course will focus on Taoist yoga, but incorporates elements from a variety of disciplines. These flows are based on the movements of Taoist Yoga, Tai chi, Vinyasa yoga, Monkey Kung-fu and Qigong.
Why take this course? If you are older, these flows will help you regain your vitality and stay strong and mobile. If you are younger they will help you to reach your ultimate expression of self! No matter your background, age, or fitness, these flows will benefit you tremendously.
- Tai Chi Basics
- In this video, we will go over two great warm-ups that help you to connect with qi and are great as a moving meditation to open the meridians of the body!
- Tai Chi Ball Flow
- Tai Chi Ball Flow is a traditional Tai Chi warm up. Traditionally this flow was done with an actual jade or wooden ball, but can be done with just the hands. Focus between the hands, not so much the hands themselves! The Tai chi ball is used to cultivate qi in the hands to make a stronger qi or light body! It gives a sense of peacefulness in the mind!
- Traditional Warm-ups for Yin Yoga
- These warm-ups temper the meridians, joints and tendons. This is great as a practice in itself!
- Golden Egg
- The Golden Egg is a Taoist yoga flow based on the movements of Chinese qigong and Indian Vinyasa yoga (flow yoga). This flow targets the lung, heart and bladder meridians and is used to flow qi and break up blockages in the energetic body!
- Journey To The West
- Journey to the West is a Taoist yoga flow, more of a yang energy, borrowing from Indian flow yoga. It’s used to strengthen the legs and open the stomach and gallbladder meridian, as well as the bladder meridian. This flow will strengthen the muladhara chakra! Great for a morning or mid-day practice!
- Taoist Sun Salutation or Shinto Shrine
- This was created as a morning flow that stretches the bladder meridians, opens up the shoulders and the middle tan tien. This flow is great to do if you only have 5-10 for warm ups, or are in a limited space!
- Monkey King
Keep improving yourself today with this “Aquaris Academy: Taoist Yoga An Introduction for All Levels – Heng Ni” course at only [$39]
Tags: Aquaris Academy: Taoist Yoga An Introduction for All Levels – Heng Ni download. Aquaris Academy: Taoist Yoga An Introduction for All Levels – Heng Ni review. Aquaris Academy: Taoist Yoga An Introduction for All Levels – Heng Ni discount. taoist yoga alchemy and immortality, taoist yoga pdf, taoist yoga near me, taoist yoga teacher training