Purchase Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam – Choices & Illusions at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam – Choices & Illusions
“I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles books and courses!”
-John L. Turner, M.D. Neurosurgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
You’ll immediately receive a link to download your Aromatherapy Home Study Course and Certification Exam immediately after placing your order (8 1/2 X 11 PDF Format).
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course (Bundle) Includes:
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course Training Guide
The 48-Hour Certification Exam
Membership Soul of Aromatherapy Community
BONUS: 3-Lesson ‘Aromatherapy Kickstarter’ Course ($197 value)
This Aromatherapy Home Study Course Training Guide is a condensed version of, The 8-Week Aromatherapy Online Course. Use it to brush up on course sections or for reference. It may also be used when completing the exam questions.
*Please Note: It is not necessary to complete the exam to receive CEU. In most cases the receipt for purchase of your 8-Week Aromatherapy Online Course is all that’s required. Check with your credentialing or licensing association for specific details.
The Aromatherapy Training – Healing with Essential Oils
The Use of Plant Aromatics for Health and Well-being is a comprehensive introduction to aromatherapy for self study on the use of essential oils. Aromatherapy and healing with essential oils may be used:
In your professional practice
Home or work place
Easily assimilated by business owners
Lay-persons who simply desire to enhance the quality of their life by using nature’s aromatic healing wisdom.
This introduction to aromatherapy is filled with the practical tools needed for effective application of aromatherapy in any setting.
The true practice of aromatherapy is a wedding of both science and art and one of the most powerful forms of healing known for enhancing one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. For centuries aromatic essential oils have been used to enhance the vital life force energies as they contain the life force of the plant. As the life force essence of a plant pure essential oils are highly concentrated, a drop or two can produce significant results.
Aromatherapy is a perfect complement to a professional therapeutic practice, or for use in the work place or at home, and very easy to integrate. In your professional practice the myriad benefits of essential oils can greatly enhance a client’s overall experience, as well as increase your perceived value as a medical professional, therapist or bodywork practitioner. Aromatic oils can add a memorable quality to your business identity and encourage client loyalty.
Essential oils are commonly used to promote:
Health and well-being
Healthy immune function
Relief of muscle tension and pain
Relief of colds and flu
Relief of insomnia
Skin care and more…
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN – Topics and Objectives
Presentation and practical experience of fifteen aromatic plant oils and their primary effects and uses. Inhale and discuss each of the fifteen oils. Practice blending essential oils for use.
In this 48 hour aromatherapy program you will have an opportunity to experience and learn about fifteen pure essential oils to have on hand for achieving therapeutic results, along with all the practical information you will need for introducing aromatherapy into your professional business practice or for use in your home, or workplace, along with the best methods of application to use for therapeutic results.
By the end of this introduction to aromatherapy, you will be able to:
- Use direct inhalation methods to promote harmony, balance and healing
- Make a massage oil for relaxation
- Make aromatic mists for aura cleansing, lifting the mood, energy clearing, skin care enhancing the ambiance of a room for meditation and healing treatments
- Make a muscle pain relief blend
- Make aromatic medicines for a variety of health conditions
- Make a perfume oil
- Make French clay facial and body masques
- Make body butters, exfoliating sugar scrubs & salt glow
- Make hair & scalp treatments
- Make a lip balm & repair butter
- Make cleansing bath salts
- Use essential oils in for rejuvenating and healing bath
- Use steam inhalation to support your respiratory system and for skin care
- Use a diffuser to lift your senses and enhance the environment of your home or workplace
- Learn about culinary wellness oils & cooking with essential oils
- Make eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Use essential oils for healthy laundry care
- Use essential oils for animal & pet care
FORMAT – Key Elements for Enjoying the Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Terms
- What are Essential Oils?
- A Brief History on the Ancient Practice of Aromatherapy
- Distillation Methods
- How Aromatherapy Works
- 2 Charts: Aromatherapy Delivery Pathway & Electro-chemical Effects
- 15 Key Essential Oils to have on hand for healing and self care in your professional practice, home, or work place and why. The fifteen pure essential oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang III, plus sample perfume vials of Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange
- Experience & Note Effects of each of the fifteen
- GC/MS Testing – the Gold Standard of Purity
- Methods of Application for Best Results
- Safe Use of Essential Oils, “Hot Oils” & Proper Storage
- Essential Oils Dilution Guide
- Shelf Life of Essential Oils
- Making Aromatherapy Products
- Aromatherapy Blending – Top, Middle, Base Notes
- How to select oils with chemical properties for therapeutic results
- The Twelve Chemical Families – Archetypal Pattern & Elemental Power
- Six Chemical Families – Properties, Actions & Effects
- Ester Chemical Family – Protectors & Nurturers
- Alcohol Chemical Family – Lovers
- Monoterpene Chemical Family – Athletes
- Sesquiterpene Chemical Family – Wise Elders & Compassionate Ones
- Oxide Chemical Family – Liberators
- Phenol Chemical Family – Warriors
- The Language of Aroma – 18 Classifications
- Making Aromatherapy Products II
- Formulating Spa Treatments
- Making Aromatherapy Products III
- Aromatic Medicine – Formulating Health & Wellness Treatments
- Balance Masculine & Feminine Energies
- Regulator Essential Oils
- Holy Oils – Ancient Oils for Healing & Anointing Rituals
- Cooking with Essential Oils
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Supplies
- Introducing Essential Oils into your Professional Practice, Home or Work place
- Energy & Chakra Healing
- Chakra Balancing Treatments
- Ho’oponopono Forgiveness Meditation
- References, Suggested Reading & Resources
A Licensed and Accredited Mind Body Therapist, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and Holistic Health Educator with state massage licenses in both Oregon #2313 (retired) and Hawaii #6351 KG is the founding Director of Health Mastery Systems®, and PurePlant Essentials™ aromatherapy. KG has worked with many celebrities over the past three decades and has been referred to as the, “Aromatherapist to the Stars!” Her clients have included entrepreneurs and top executives, and her advice and services have been used not only by internationally famous celebrities and athletes, but also by individuals, small business owners, spa therapists, hospitals and medical centers.
KG specializes in formulating custom aromatherapy blends for healthy living. Her essential oil formulations include blends to promote balance and healing for colds and flu, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, menopause, anti-aging, skin care, the chakras and more. Her new book about, “Essential Oils,” is scheduled for release by Page Street Publishing, January 31, 2017.
As a consultant KG has helped develop programs of aromatherapy, energy healing, massage and bodywork for individual clients, the spa industry, resorts, schools and health clubs, health clinics and hospitals.
KG’s aromatherapy certification trainings have included health professionals (doctors, nurses, acupuncturists, hospice care workers, and chiropractors), as well as business owners, students and lay persons.
Keep improving yourself today with this “Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam – Choices & Illusions” course at only [40$]
Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam Review. Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam download. Aromatherapy Home Study Course & 48 Hour Certification Exam discount. clinical aromatherapy. clinical aromatherapy course. aromatherapy certification for nurses. clinical aromatherapy jobs. aromatherapy home study course. medical aromatherapy certification. clinical aromatherapy courses online.