Purchase Bessel van der Kolk Trauma Interview Series: Frank Putnam, MD, Pioneer & Researcher in Attachment & Trauma of author Bessel Van der Kolk & Frank W. Putnam at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Recently I turned into lucky to have interaction in a non-public interview with my colleague and pioneering researcher, Frank Putnam, MD, who’s with out query one of the world’s principal scientists withinside the subject of trauma, dissociation and attachment.
His top notch studies exhibits findings which might be of huge relevance to trauma remedy today. And on this video interview, you’ll pay attention first-hand approximately his dutiful and passionate research on sexual abuse, transgenerational trauma, and dissociation and a couple of character disorders (DID).
As Frank describes the arc of his discoveries from one intervention undertaking to the next, and our communication actions from one query to another, you’ll benefit an knowledge of the effect of trauma at the thoughts and mind to be able to right now tell your trauma remedy.
I invite you to delve into this adventure with me to examine of this man’s vital work, effect and contributions to the subject.
- Discuss the medical implementations of the longitudinal have a look at on early life abuse as designed and performed with the aid of using Dr. Frank Putnam.
- Summarize the trans-generational factors of trauma and abuse because it informs the healing approach.
- Specify remedy strategies that set off a nation of extrade withinside the trauma customer.
- Provide psychoeducation on Dissociative Identity Disorder to enhance customer know-how of the ailment and the reason of remedy strategies used.
- Articulate medical techniques to help the customer out in their dissociative nation and go back their focus lower back to the present.
- Summarize the diverse effects of the ACE have a look at as mentioned among Dr.’s van der Kolk and Putnam.
Attachment and States of Change: Trauma Clients from Childhood to Adulthood
- Bessel van der Kolk, MD introduces Frank Putnam, MD author of The Way We Are: How States of Mind Influence our Identities, Personality and Potential for Change
- Dr. Putnam’s early work and studies in rapid-cycling Bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Physiology of DID
- State Changes – the transitioning point between the state changes we make as children and adolescents
- Attachment and attunement as children
- 4-generation longitudinal study conclusions of abused and normal children
Early Disrupted Attachments
- Disorganized Attachment “Type D” as a pre-cursor of adulthood physiological and psychological illness
- The mother’s critical role: early patterns and intervening with a mother’s first child
Childhood Abuse: The Adolescent Female
- Cortisol levels
- FSH levels
- Biological versus behavioral aspects of trauma
- Attachment as generational and reverberational qualities
- The “Strange Man” study
Development and States of Change
- Multiple layering of states
- Moving in and out and transitions
- Stuck states or slippery states
Meta-Cognitive Function & Executive Function
- Functions of healthy attachment
- Validation: the critical need to “be seen”
- Genetics versus Trauma as effecting behavior
- Implications for Treatment
The Ohio Home Visit Program Study: Working with Children and Mothers
- 2,000+ families in the study
- Maternal depression
- Substance Abuse
- Domestic violence
- Help mothers with state change
- Games, mirroring
- Role for therapist
- Effectiveness of the study and public health
- PCIT: Parent/Child Interaction Therapy
- Brain changes
- Hyper-arousal states “burn out” leaving shutting down
Inducing A State of Change
- Hypnosis – viable treatment that has fallen off the radar but still successful with trauma processing
- The stages of stabilization
- Intrusive states: not seen in PTSD alone
- ACE Study, addiction and maladaptive temporary solutions
- Basic training in the military: the classic state change success story
- Self-compassion: a required element of Mindfulness
Latest Research and Evidence for Drug-Induced State Change
- MDMA: PTSD and combat trauma, initial study results
- Psilocybin – Frank’s personal experience in a study
Language, Meaning and Context
- Creating a coherent narrative
- DSM III to DSM-5
- Developing the Dissociative Experience Scale (DES)
Dissociative Identity Disorder: Story of the Scientist and the Study
- The cyclical nature of studying trauma and dissociation of time
- Lack of literature
- Developing the longitudinal robust study
- The DES
Discussion on the Brain Functions
- Pre-frontal area
- Anterior cingulate
- Intrusive states
How do you help the client get out of the dissociated state?
- Decrease triggers
- Create safety
- Substitute other behaviors
- Self-monitoring: how to build that in the treatment
- How to build stronger meta-cognitive functioning
- Sensory integration: drumming, rhythm
Trans-generational Aspects of Trauma & Abuse
- The predatory personality
- Results of the longitudinal study over generations
- Bethany Brand’s (Towson University) online longitudinal study for client and clinician
- The importance of “telling the truth”
- Value of the histories the professional asks
- How far to dig into the specifics of the trauma
Keep improving yourself today with this “Bessel van der Kolk Trauma Interview Series: Frank Putnam, MD, Pioneer & Researcher in Attachment & Trauma of author Bessel Van der Kolk & Frank W. Putnam” course at only [$17]
Tag: Bessel van der Kolk Trauma Interview Series: Frank Putnam, MD, Pioneer & Researcher in Attachment & Trauma – Bessel Van der Kolk & Frank W. Putnam Review. Bessel van der Kolk Trauma Interview Series: Frank Putnam, MD, Pioneer & Researcher in Attachment & Trauma – Bessel Van der Kolk & Frank W. Putnam download. Bessel van der Kolk Trauma Interview Series: Frank Putnam, MD, Pioneer & Researcher in Attachment & Trauma – Bessel Van der Kolk & Frank W. Putnam discount. attachment & trauma network,attachment & trauma center of houston, attachment & trauma treatment centre for healing