Purchase Breakthrough Results with Difficult Men Terry Real on Working with Narcissists, Bullies, Boy-Men and Avoidants – Terry Real at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Revolutionize your ability to get results quickly with even your most challenging and emotionally injured clients
You know how difficult it can be to work with male clients. They're often resistant to therapy and unaccustomed to working through deep emotional issues of shame, attachment wounds, and trauma. Their unresolved pain not only hurts them, but it results in behaviors that damage relationships and create patterns of generational abuse.
World-renowned expert and author Terry Real is a master at achieving quick and transformative results with all types of male clients, including grandiose and immature men. His ability to build trust, accurately identify and work through deep emotional wounds has helped thousands of clients throughout the world—and has been celebrated in venues including Good Morning America, The Today Show, 20/20, Oprah and The New York Times.
Now, in this groundbreaking Master Class, you have the chance to experience Terry Real's revolutionary approach in action through powerful in-session videos and in-depth, therapist-to-therapist, conversations. You'll get inside access to four remarkable single-session breakthroughs with difficult male clients struggling with anger, grandiosity, and narcissism—behaviors rooted in shame, trauma, and attachment issues. Then join Psychotherapy Networker editor Rich Simon as he sits down with Terry to take a deep dive into the nuts-and-bolts of each session, with thought-provoking questions that get to the heart of Terry's Relational Life Therapy (RLT) approach, so you can learn to implement his techniques into your own work.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain powerful, practical strategies to help even the most difficult male clients take back their lives and save their marriages and families.
This Master Class spotlights truly transformational work through dramatic clinical demonstrations and in-depth analysis. Terry Real not only demonstrates how to use his flexible approach and innovative techniques in session, he also shares—therapist to therapist—the thinking behind his clinical choices and the purpose of each intervention he employs. Best of all, he shows you how to immediately incorporate what you learn in this Master Class with your current clinical approach.
Through this engaging online course, you'll learn:
- How to identify and amplify meaningful points of leverage to bring difficult men into therapeutic alliance with you
- A simple but powerful strategy for getting to the real truth at the heart of your clients' concerns
- The trust-building power of sharing experiences from your life with specific guidelines for how, when, and when not to divulge
- The powerful alliance-building RLT technique that combines straight talk about bad behavior with a genuine respect for a difficult man’s best qualities
- The key to translating insights from inner work into practical action through education, coaching, and role play
Terry will guide you through these five step-by-step modules:
Disarming Difficult Men with Truth
In this introductory session, you'll gain foundational insight into Terry's Relational Life Therapy (RLT) approach that is so effective at transforming results with difficult men. You’ll learn Terry’s secrets to customizing the rhythm of sessions, interweaving interventions, and incorporating coaching to help ensure that new behaviors take root and flourish. In this session, you’ll:
- Learn about the grandiosity that’s at the heart of most difficult men’s behaviors so you can recognize it and respond
- Discover the direct connection between dysfunctional behaviors in adults and the adaptations of the wounded child, so you can get to the root causes of problem behaviors and help men connect with their emotion.
An Abusive Bully Faces His Own Trauma
Meet Jerome, a Marine with two tours of duty in Afghanistan under his belt, who radiates anger and feels entitled to control others—especially his wife. With Terry's help, Jerome opens up about his severe trauma history, including a chilling account of experiencing murder, abuse, and criminal neglect. By the end of the session, he willingly commits to treatment in order to save his marriage and avoid damaging his children. In this session, you’ll:
- Experience RLT's masterful ability to soften reluctant men and open them up to change
- Observe how to adapt when past trauma is unexpectedly revealed and needs to be addressed
A Shaming Dad Discovers a New Way to Parent
The client in this session, Tom, is an angry parent who shames his children and is obsessed with control. Unaware of how his behavior damages his 9-year-old son, Tom is actually proud of his “old-fashioned” authoritarian parenting style. Watch as Terry quickly establishes a genuine connection with Tom so he willingly does the deep inner work that he needs and emerges from the process a transformed man. In this session, you’ll:
- Experience Terry's masterful joining through truth process to quickly build trust
- Discover how to speak hard truths to both partners and coach them on the steps they must take to parent as a team
A Selfish Boy-Man Gets a Lesson in Empathy
Join Bill & Staci for their second clinical session with Terry. Bill is a husband who's self-involved, narcissistic, and immature. Staci brings her own issues to the marriage—alternating between volatile emotional outbursts and multi-day bouts of “cold-shoulder” behavior. Observe how Terry works with the insensitive and grandiose Bill to be more compassionate, while simultaneously guiding Staci through the deep inner processing work she needs. In this session, you'll:
- Observe how to work with last-chance couples where the relationship is on the verge of ending
- Learn how to quickly understand and address varied dysfunctional behaviors
An Avoidant Man Learns to Show Up
In this session, you'll meet Tim, a husband who regularly shuts down and withdraws whenever his wife, Marty, is seeking connection. Terry recognizes that Tim is unaware that his behavior is problematic because he comes from a long line of avoiders and has no experience of connection or intimacy. In this session, you'll observe how Terry works patiently in small increments to gain Tim's trust and help him open up to inner attachment work that leads to an incredible therapeutic breakthrough. In this session, you'll:
- Experience how to identify the presenting problems in multiple clients at once
- Learn how to gently guide a shutdown client in opening up so they can overcome deep attachment wounds
Get Breakthrough Results with Difficult Men Terry Real on Working with Narcissists, Bullies, Boy-Men and Avoidants – Terry Real, Only Price $63
Tag: Breakthrough Results with Difficult Men Terry Real on Working with Narcissists, Bullies, Boy-Men and Avoidants – Terry Real Review. Breakthrough Results with Difficult Men Terry Real on Working with Narcissists, Bullies, Boy-Men and Avoidants – Terry Real download. Breakthrough Results with Difficult Men Terry Real on Working with Narcissists, Bullies, Boy-Men and Avoidants – Terry Real discount.