Purchase CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD – Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer & others at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Walk the path to resolution for anxiety and OCD – become a skilled Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) expert.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety and OCD is an intensive online video course that offers detailed training on the CBT strategic framework.
Through video periods and professional instructive commentary, you may discover ways to competently and correctly make use of CBT for the remedy of hysteria and OCD.
And the exceptional part – it is all online. Available at your convenience, with out the price and trouble of travel!
As a skilled CBT expert, you’ll finally feel equipped to confidently transform your clients lives by breaking through the anxiety that cripples them – once and for all.
We’re going to make this path clean for you, through on foot you via step-through-step. We’ll begin with the basics, and paintings our manner to even the maximum complicated cases.
- The Magic of CBT for Anxiety and OCD – The basics of CBT in relationship to the treatment of anxiety
- Understanding the Anxious Brain – Empower your clients with the truth that it’s not their fault
- Ask the Right Questions – Get the right diagnosis
- Become a Detective – Be curious with your clients in a collaborative way
- The Art of Exposure and Response Prevention – From touching toilets to playing with cockroaches
- You Are What You Think You Are – Or are you?
- Playing With Fear – Taking what we’ve learned and translating it into the language of kids
- Don’t Panic – Inducing anxiety symptoms to treat panic disorder
- I Can’t Do That! – Facing your own fears in OCD treatment
- Mindfulness – The role of mindfulness in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Setbacks & Springboards -Treatment termination and relapse prevention
- Complex Cases – The experts share case examples of their most complex clients
Here’s what others have to say about this training…
I wanted to say how grateful I am that I took this course, because I seem to be getting significant anxiety cases coming out of the woodwork of late, and I feel incredibly equipped and able to utilize techniques readily…Thank you SO much for teaching me all of these great strategies. It feels so good to be able to help someone who is so in crisis!
– Dina Cagliostro, Ph.D.
I was able to take the concepts and apply them to the clients I am working with. Actually, I feel I would be floundering treating anxiety if it was not for the information I gained in this training workshop.
– Diane Koos, M.Ed. LPC
I’m so thankful you all took the time to put all this wisdom in one package to share with others like myself. I know I will be sharing it with my clients now and in the years to come.
Keep improving yourself today with this “CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD of author Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer , Jennifer Sampson , Kimberly Morrow & Ruth Lippin” course at only [$99]
Tag: CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD – Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer , Jennifer Sampson , Kimberly Morrow & Ruth Lippin Review. CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD – Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer , Jennifer Sampson , Kimberly Morrow & Ruth Lippin download. CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD – Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer , Jennifer Sampson , Kimberly Morrow & Ruth Lippin discount. cbt center for anxiety and ocd reviews, cbt with ocd, cbt tricks for ocd