Couples Experiential™ 2017 : NEW Live Clinical Demonstrations with Real Couples
Discover how Relational Life Therapy teaches couples to break-out from their constant relationship struggles, and unlock a secure and healthy relationship.
Developed over 30 years of clinical work, the proven Relational Life Therapy (RLT) techniques teach clients how to successfully break-out from feelings of rage, distrust, abandonment and belittlement that are destroying their relationships.
RLT works by getting clients to resurrect the relational skills that they lost — skills they lost as early as in their childhood.
Now is your chance to learn a new and powerful approach from world renowned couple’s therapist, developer of Relational Life Therapy, and best-selling author, Terry Real, LICSW. Through live demonstration, analysis, and discussion, Dr. Terry Real will show you how RLT allows you to go deep — and how to quickly help your clients make substantive changes.
Watch and learn, step-by-step, as Terry Real uses the revolutionary and transformative RLT model to break through each couple’s individual and relationship uncertainties. Using techniques drawn from the approach his proven model, Relational Life Therapy (RLT), Dr. Terry Real will unlock the couples’ relational and psychological health in their relationships and address the “first step” in creating “relational living.”
Each couple in the live video demonstration is on the brink of giving up on their relationship. Terry Real shows you how to approach each couple’s complex situation, and dive deep into healing the wounds each couple suffers from their own lost relational skills.
Do these clients sound familiar? Terry Real used RLT to get past his client’s feelings of rage, abandonment and belittlement — and he’ll show you the steps to do the same in this intensive video course.
Assess the Relationship
- Strategies for data gathering
- Diagnose the presenting problem
- Each partner’s reality
Use Leverage in Therapy
- Strategies to gain leverage
- Strategies to use leverage
- Motivate each partner to go beyond comfort zone
Power and Control within the Couple
- Assess for power differential
- Empower the enabling partner
- Gender issues and their impact
Strategies to Assess and Treat Obstacles
- Preconditions for change
- Untreated psychiatric disorders
- Violence / sexual abuse
Infidelity, Secrets & Lost Passion
- Strategies for each person to move on from infidelity
- Go beyond the perpetrator/victim model
- Skills to deal with secrets in the relationship
- Reinvigorate passion into the relationship
Strategies to Move Couples Forward
- Make their realities collide
- Stance / stance / dance
- Use the relational grid
- Empower the latent
- Reconnect the blatant
- Minimize rage
- Gain leverage
- Join through the truth
- Effective treatment through play and imagination
Deep Trauma Work and Healing in Couples
- Family of origin resonance & multigenerational legacies
- Heal inner child parts
- Tri-part system of the psych: functional adult, wounded child, and adaptive child
- Empower functional adult to re-parent the wounded and adapted child parts
Teach Relational Skills
Keep improving yourself today with this “Couples Experiential™ 2017 : NEW Live Clinical Demonstrations with Real Couples” course at only [87$]
Related keys: couples boot camp. the couples institute. couples institute training. fun ideas to spice up the bedroom. long term relationships problems. spice up boring relationship. rules of sexting. bedroom rules for couples. long term relationship sexless. relationship counseling training. couples institute training. pro marriage counseling. national marriage seminars gottman.