WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
The quality of your cover is important. Learn how to create the most effective design for your book.
Learn how to find the rules of your genre, and how to use them to get the most out of your own cover.
It’s often more effective to fit in than stand out. Learn how familiarity theory can boost the sales of your book.
Whether a Photoshop wiz or complete beginner, learn how to create a cover from scratch with our easy to follow tutorials.
TIPS & TRICKS
From cutting out figures to working with textures, this course will show you how to turn a good cover into a professional one.
NEED A DESIGNER?
Maybe you want to work with a pro. Choosing the right designer is essential. We’ll advise on finding the best one for you, and how to work with them.
PLUS Purchasing the course provides you with immediate access to the students-only Facebook group for the course hosted by its creator, Stuart Bache. A fantastic resource in its own right, you'll be able to share tips and ideas with other authors looking to craft winning designs for their books.
- Module 1: Course Overview Session 1 – Meet The Teacher Session 2 – Course Overview Session 3 – The Art of Making A Bestselling Book Session 4 – When Good Books Have Bad Covers
- Module 2: The Brief and First Research Session 1 – The Brief Session 2 – Research Session 3 – Designing Session 4 – Your Finished Cover, What Happens Next?
- Module 3: From Brief to Idea Session 1 – Setting Up Your Workspace Session 2 – Using Your Brief to Form an Idea Session 3 – Effective Picture Research Session 4 – How to Cut Out Images Session 5 – Choosing the Right Designer
- Module 4: Thrillers, Crime & Action Session 1 – What is a Thriller Cover? Session 2 – Action-Espionage-Detective Session 3 – Crime Session 4 – Psychological
- Module 5: Romance Session 1 – What is a Romance Cover? Session 2 – Contemporary Romance & Romantic Comedy Session 3 – New Adult
- Module 6: Sci-Fi & Fantasy Session 1 – What is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Cover? Session 2 – Space Opera Session 3 – Traditional Fantasy
- Module 7: Canva Session 1 – Canva
- Module 8: The Final Output Session 1 – Creating Your Book
When does the course start and finish? The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course? How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
A Word from the Course Creator: Stuart Bache
“I’ve been designing book covers for well over a decade for many bestselling authors, and along the way I have discovered what works and what doesn’t. I want to share that knowledge with you, so you can give your book the best first impression possible.”
Get Cover Design for Authors – Mark Dawson, Only Price $59
Tag: Cover Design for Authors – Mark Dawson Review. Cover Design for Authors – Mark Dawson download. Cover Design for Authors – Mark Dawson discount.cover design template cover design vector cover design ideas cover design online cover design for books