Purchase Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – Options University - at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
OptionsUniversity – Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – 17 DVD
How’s this for a lineup of World-Class Trading Experts?
Here’s your All-Star Lineup of Trading and Investing Legends who spoke at the recent 2007 ‘Option Intensive’ Bootcamp & Workshop in San Francisco:
Featured Speaker #1: The ‘Experts’ Expert on Options — Larry McMillan of ‘McMillan on Options’
Lawrence G. McMillan is the author of Options As a Strategic Investment, the best-selling work on stock and index options strategies, which has sold over 200,000 copies.
In addition, he has written two other books, McMillan On Options (2nd edition, 2004) and Profit With Options and co-authored another, New Insights On Covered Call Writing. He currently authors a unique daily advisory service – Daily Volume Alerts – which selects short-term stock trades by looking for unusual increases in equity option volume. He also edits and publishes “The Option Strategist”, a derivative products newsletter covering equity, index, and futures options, as well as “The Daily Strategist”, covering much the same strategies but on a daily basis.
He has spoken on option strategies at many seminars and colloquiums in the United States, Canada, and Europe. He also writes frequently and is quoted in publications such as Barron’s, Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, Data Broadcasting’s “Exchange” magazine, Futures Magazine, theStreet.com, and Active Trader Magazine. In addition, he is the Portfolio Manager of The Hardel Volatility Arbitrage Fund (a hedge fund), he trades his own account actively, and he manages option-oriented accounts for certain individuals.
Prior to founding his own firm, Mr. McMillan was a proprietary trader at two major brokerage firms. He began his Wall Street career as the retail option strategist at Thomson McKinnon Securities, Inc., from 1976 to 1980, and then traded the firm’s proprietary account beginning in 1980. From 1982 to 1989, he was a Senior Vice President in charge of the Equity Arbitrage Department. Following that, he was in charge of the Proprietary Option Trading Department at Prudential-Bache Securities in 1989-90. In those positions, he traded the firm’s own money – primarily in advanced option strategies and risk arbitrage at Thomson McKinnon, and primarily in convertible Euro-bonds and Japanese warrant arbitrage at Prudential.
Mr. McMillan holds a B.S. degree in mathematics from Purdue University (1968) and an M.S. in applied mathematics and computer science from the University of Colorado (1972).
Topic: Using Volatility In Your Option Trading
Volatility is an extremely important component of option trading.
In this session, we’ll look at volatility from two viewpoints:
- How to use volatility (as personified by the CBOE’s Volatility Index, $VIX) in your trading decisions (including how to use VIX futures and options to trade it directly), and
- How to use implied volatility to trade corporate “events,” such as earnings, FDA hearings, and lawsuits. Both option speculators and strategists should find this information useful.
Featured Speaker #2: Tom Sosnoff – “Options Expert, Former Floor Trader, and Co-Founder of Think or SwimTM
Tom Sosnoff is the founder of thinkorswim, Inc. and is responsible for overseeing the company’s corporate strategy; specifically dedicated to systems development and trading strategy.
Leveraging over 20 years of experience as a market maker at the Chicago Board of Options Exchange and one of the original OEX traders in the S&P 100 Index pit, Mr. Sosnoff founded thinkorswim in 1999 to build a software platform at a retail brokerage firm that specialized in options.
Prior to starting thinkorswim, Sosnoff served as an options market maker and managed a trading group at the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). He has also successfully traded index arbitrage strategies and managed a variety of hedge funds.
When thinkorswim was established in 1998, it was the first firm to introduce single click trading functionality for complex spreads, with access to six different equity option marketplaces.
Thinkorswim was rated the #1 broker by Barron’s for Trade Execution in 2005, and #1 for Trade Technology and #1 Portfolio Analysis and Reports in 2006.
During Tom’s session, he’ll taught several little-known options trading techniques and tactics that you can use to take your option trading to the next level.
Tom Sosnoff made a rare appearance at the Option Intensive Workshop, this speaker alone will be worth the price of admission!
Featured Speaker #3: Price Headley
“Top 10” Stock Market Timer and Options TraderPrice Headley is the founder of BigTrends.com, which provides investors with specific real-time stock and options
strategies and investment education to profit from significant market trends.
Price has appeared on CNBC, Fox News, CNNfn, Bloomberg Television and a variety of print and online financial news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today, and Bloomberg Personal and is the author of Big Trends in Trading.
He speaks regularly to investment audiences nationwide. He is a graduate of Duke University and a member of the Market Technicians Association. He is also a chartered financial analyst (CFA) charterholder and a chartered market technican (CMT) charterholder!
Timer Digest recognized the success of BigTrend’s investment strategies by ranking Price among the Top 10 Market Timers for stock market timing!
In an uncertain market – the kind we’re in right now – you need to have the secrets of a Top 10 Market Timer in your trading arsenal.
Here are just a few of the fascinating techniques Headley revealed…
- His Favorite Technical Indicators to discover strong trends in any market
- How to trade in choppy markets – like the one we’re suddenly in now
- The top strategies to manage your capital (and your mindset) wisely when markets are going crazy, reducing risk while maximizing your reward
- Why most options traders tend to get the market’s direction wrong at the major turning points, and what you should learn to stay out of that camp
- How the emotional reactions of market participants often generate the biggest opportunities, and how to recognize when those particular “fear and greed” situations are about to occur – handing over huge profits to those in the know
- The top three indicators to measure that fear and greed level, what they are and how to read them – and how to tell when the next major “surprise” is about to hit the market – leaving the clueless with heart-stopping losses but the knowledgeable with pulse-pounding gains!
- How to use Headley’s proprietary Acceleration Bands and Momentum Divergence Indicators to immediately spot the stocks with the greatest potential to lead the market
- The exact methods to eliminate the “noise” of the market – which is at the worst level in trading history (filter out this nasty noise – the stuff that is simply not predictable, and you’ll be able to focus on the true breakouts that lead to profits)
- How to tell if a stock will move enough – and in time – to make huge, leveraged profits with the option
Featured Speaker #4: David “FirstWave” Elliott – Technical Analysis Wizard – Twice Voted World’s #1 Market Timer!
David Elliott has been a well-respected financial market professional and researcher for more than 30 years. Twice named #1 Market Timer by USIC, and voted to the Readers Choice List of Outstanding Seminars by Stocks & Commodities Magazine in 2006, he is renowned for his uncanny ability to forecast price movements in both stocks and indexes.
David has developed many unique successful new proprietary strategies using long-standing technical indicators combined in such a way as to produce directional market signals independent of trend and applicable to all markets, among them MAP – Moving Average Price Patterns, MOBO-Momentum Breakout Entry and Exit Triggers, FlatWaves – Market Direction Prediction, SnapBacks – New Highs and New Lows Indicator, and STAMP – Stochastics Amplified; all have all had a significant influence on the way market technicals are viewed by industry professionals.
He has also developed a software template incorporating these and other studies, which gives entry and exit points on all fractal time periods for the E-mini markets.
David has been a registered Commodity Broker and a certified Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA). He has been an arbitrator for the National Futures Association; has worked for Dean Witter, Paine Webber, Blythe Eastman Dillon, and Conti Commodities; and has managed and owned his own successful brokerage houses.
David has been a seminar speaker for twenty-five years, has been licensed to teach investments on a university level, and has been invited to speak on the financial markets and technical analysis investment strategies to many diverse groups, most notably the Chicago Board of Trade and NAAIM, the National Association of Active Investment Managers, which includes roughly 200 member firms nationwide, managing an estimated $14 billion.
But more importantly, he’s consistently one of our subscribers FAVORITE speakers, in terms of presentation and depth of knowledge. You won’t want to miss his speak!
In his 1998 book, Everyone’s Guide to Making A MILLION DOLLARS, he accurately predicted the Year 2000 Crash; he is currently authoring another, Predictive Patterns for Profit.
David derives his greatest satisfaction as a teacher, and his technical analysis classes are well attended across the US, in Canada, and in Europe. He is known to many for his generosity in sharing his knowledge and insights through his free daily emails via the Yahoo Investment Club MentorCenter, and his free daily live voice chats via his FirstWave Club, the largest chat club on Worden Brothers’ TCnet.
Do you think a twice-voted #1 market timer in the world can teach you a thing or two?
This super-popular professional trader and educator will have you spellbound as he reveals his home-grown, proprietary trading secrets that have scored monster profits for his students – in good markets and bad.
These strategies are so powerful he had them trademarked!
Here are some of the mouth-watering, profit-producing trading secrets David Elliott revealed at the Option Intensive Workshop:
- How to pinpoint major market turns with the precision of a military marksman – snagging unreal profits in both bull and bear markets.
- The mysterious SOAP ™ Plays (Served On A Platter) – and how to recognize and find them – these are the most incredible slam-dunk, lay-up trades you’ll ever find, and they are out there almost every day, if you know where to look
- How the violent MOBO ™ Plays (Momentum Breakout Entry and Exit Triggers) can create double-digit percentage returns in a matter of days – if not hours
- How to “flat out” predict the market direction in advance using FlatWaves™
- How to create enormous profits in tiny time periods with SnapBacks ™ – New Highs and New Lows Indicators
- How to know exactly when to enter and exit a position using STAMP ™ – Stochastics Amplified – never lose money again due to a bad position setup!
- And that’s just a handful of his dozens of proprietary indicators… But he revealed them all in San Francisco…
David Elliott is one of the most popular seminar speakers active today. Why? Because he cares deeply about his students’ success, he makes complicated ideas easy to understand, he’s an entertaining speaker, and quite frankly, because his techniques work.
Get Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – Options University , Only Price $109
Tag: Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – Options University Review. Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – Options University download. Deluxe Package 2007 The Options Intensive Workshop San Francisco – Options University discount. deluxe package album. deluxe package alamo. deluxe package and voom one device. deluxe alcohol package royal caribbean. deluxe beverage package and voom one device. deluxe package urban air