Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) has developed from the go-to remedy for borderline character disease to one of the maximum identified and well known remedies for loads of tough to deal with customer problems. The growing strain to undertake remedies that paintings makes DBT abilties and techniques vital for all styles of therapists.
For folks who experience that strain however worry turning into a “guide manic”, relax. Dr. Lane Pederson teaches a way to observe the guide but make considerate customizations steady with evidence-primarily based totally practices and continually grounded withinside the healing alliance. Covering DBT from principle to scientific application, consisting of the usage of diary cards, behavioral analysis, contingency management, and multi-layered validation, this in depth route welcomes the ones enforcing DBT in preferred and tailored approaches in addition to the ones wishing to in reality upload DBT abilties and strategies to their eclectic or integrative style.
If you’ve got got felt constrained or caught together along with your remedy abilties or equipped to surrender on sure clients, this route recording will breathe new existence into your paintings.
You will end this software equipped to apply the necessities of DBT indexed above in addition to abilties from the Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness modules together along with your clients, taking part in new self assurance in and effectiveness together along with your scientific talent set.
Lane Pederson, Psy.D., LP, is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
- Discriminate DBT from the contextual model of therapy.
- Evaluate DBT research in light of the contextual model and the Evidence-Based Practice of Psychology (EBPP).
- Correlate DBT philosophies and interventions to the therapeutic factors that most improve outcomes.
- Explore dialectic philosophies and their application in therapy.
- Determine how the core assumptions of DBT are put into action in therapy.
- Assess how DBT theory drives therapeutic interventions.
- Communicate how to balance validation and change strategies in clinical situations.
- Integrate mindfulness techniques into therapy
- Implement an effective therapy structure that includes identifying clear treatment goals.
- Practice how to effectively teach the four standard DBT skills modules – mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Design teaching strategies for skills training sessions.
- Plan and teach supplemental DBT skills and modules.
- Practice DBT skills training techniques in small groups.
- Recommend how to seamlessly integrate DBT skills into individual therapy.
- Discriminate the DBT model from cognitive-behavioral, client-centered, and other treatment modalities.
- Practice a multi-layered approach to validation of clients’ thoughts and feelings.
- Establish balance validation with the most effective (and practical) methods of behavior change.
- Practice reciprocal and irreverent communication styles, to be utilized within the therapy session.
- Comment on the key differences between traditional cognitive interventions and DBT-style cognitive interventions.
- Practice therapy techniques with effective pacing, balance, and flow.
- Articulate when to use (and not to use) exposure techniques.
- Employ DBT diary cards and chain (change) analysis.
- Propose how to operate with consultative groups and treatment teams.
- Assess and manage self-injurious and suicidal behaviors with clear protocols and safety plans.
- Establish clear plans for crisis management, including psychiatric hospitalizations.
Foundations of DBT
- The Story of DBT
- Explicit focus on validation
- Cognitive-behavioral change strategies
- Skills training
- Consultative approach
- Dialectical balance
- Five functions of DBT
- Is it DBT?: What’s needed in a DBT clinical process
Dialectical Philosophy. What IS it, and HOW is it Used?
- Dialectics explained
- Dialectical assumptions
- Dialectics in action
- Dialectical Abstinence. When NOT to be dialectical
Core Assumptions of DBT: Shaping the Therapy
- Acceptance and nonjudgmental stance
- View of clients, therapist and therapy
DBT Models: Standard and Beyond
- DBT Modes and Formats
- DBT Research: Understanding and Context
- Evidence-Based Practice versus
- Evidence-Based Treatments
- Understanding how therapy works
- Six decades of empirical research
- Maximizing therapeutic factors, DBT-style
Biosocial Theory: Guiding the Therapy
- Biosocial theory of difficulties
- How theory drives therapy
- Update to Theory: RO DBT
Getting Started: Therapy Structure
- Structure as a therapeutic factor
- Structuring the environment
- DBT Stages
- Identifying treatment targets: suicidality, self-injurious behavior (SIB), therapy-interfering behavior (TIB), and other targets
Special Populations and Settings
- Children and Adolescents
- Substance Use Disorders
- Levels of Care
Mindfulness and DBT
- Mindfulness explained
- Mindfulness of the approach
- Mindfulness as a therapy technique
- Mindfulness in life
DBT Skills Training
- Integrating skills into therapy
- Using skills to develop new behaviors
- Methods for skills training
Mindfulness: The Path to Wise Mind
- What skills: observe describe, participate
- How skills: nonjudgmental, one-mindful, effectively
- Mindfulness practice and application
- Identify dialectical dilemmas
- Activate Wise Mind action
- For adolescents and parents: Middle path
- For substance use disorders: dialectical abstinence
- Wise mind ACCEPTS
- IMPROVE the moment
- Pros and cons
- Radical acceptance/turning the mind
- Model of emotions
- Build positive experiences
- Opposite action
- FAST skills
- GIVE skills
- DEAR MAN skills
Supplemental and Updated Skills and Modules
- Urge surfing
- Bridge burning
- DBT Clinical Process
- Adapted for special populations
Behavioral Analysis (Chain Analysis)
- Getting the client on board
- Build awareness and options
- Bridging into solution analysis
Starting Out: Commitment Strategies Validation
- A multi-layered approach
- As an exposure technique
- Used dialectically with change
- Difference from normalization
- Behavioral principals
- Contingency procedures
- Best behavior change methods
- DBT-style cognitive interventions
- When to use (and not to use)
- Exposure protocols
- Alternatives to exposure
Consultative Group and Treatment Teams
- Increase your motivation
- Develop effective responses
- Qualities of effective treatment teams
Assess and Manage Self-Injurious Behavior (SIB)
- When is SIB life-threatening?
- Creating alternatives
Assess and Manage Suicidal Ideation (SI)
- Suicide assessment techniques
- Establishing safety protocols
- Safety plans and safety commitments
- Effective use of the hospital
- Transitions in and out
- What you learned and what you need
- Developing your plan
- Taking action
Keep improving yourself today with this “Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson” course at only [$279]
Tag: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson Review. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson download. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson discount. dialectical behavior therapy near me, dialectical behavior therapy (dbt), dialectical behavior therapy workbook,dialectical behavior therapy worksheets