About This Course
Recording high quality dialogue sound is only the first step to great sound for your film. In this course, we jump into the fundamentals of processing dialogue audio using Adobe Audition CC. We show you how to make clean, present and compelling dialogue sound which inspires and moves your audience!
We also hold weekly sound for video sessions online where we discuss your questions so you won't get stuck out on your own.
Why take a course on processing sound?
Great dialogue sound can lift your film or video to a new level of production value and your story will be felt more profoundly.
Who is this course for?
Those who want to produce more compelling films and have no sound experience, or have some sound experience and wish to improve their dialogue audio processing skills.
How does this course work?
This is an online video course that will teach you what you need to know to fine-tune your dialogue sound.
What if I have questions or need help?
Each week we hold an online sound for video session where you can ask questions or discuss your projects with Curtis and your fellow students. The sessions will rotate days and times to accommodate various time zones or you can always submit your questions ahead of time and watch the session later.
What does this course cover?
Dialogue sound processing fundamentals in Adobe Audition CC. (See full list of topics below)
- Before We Begin
- Welcome! (1:49)
- If You Need Help
- What is Sound? (3:05)
- Measuring Amplitude (1:13)
- Avoid Clipping! (1:20)
- Audio Editing Apps: DAWs (6:43)
- Mono, Dual Mono, Poly, Stereo, and Surround? (5:49)
- Monitoring Sound (6:47)
- Audition Tools, Meters and Analyzers (11:33)
- More Analysis Tools (8:08)
- Measuring Loudness (3:09)
- How Loud is Your Audio? (2:20)
Sound Processing Fundamentals
- Fix (Minor) Clipping (3:15)
- Phase Rotation: Buy Yourself Some Headroom (5:08)
- Setting the Loudness Stage (3:08)
- High Pass Filters: When and How to Use Them (4:52)
- Basic Noise Reduction (10:36)
- Cleanup with Clip Gain (Breaths, Lip Smacks, and Loud Passages) (5:08)
- Semi-Automated Mouth Noise Cleanup (2:01)
- Quickly Remove Mouth Noises (1:34)
- Intro to Compression: What, Why, and How? (10:45)
- Multiband Compression: More Natural Sounding Dynamic Control (5:38)
- What is EQ? (6:09)
- EQ Smoothing (7:15)
- De Essing: Another Way to Manage Sibilance (4:54)
- Loudness: The Final Touch (8:13)
Tying it All Together
- Processing Order: Does it Matter? (5:02)
- Workflow Overview (6:32)
- Wrap-up (0:30)
Get Dialogue Sound Post Processing with Adobe Audition – Curtis Judd, Only Price $27
Tag: Dialogue Sound Post Processing with Adobe Audition – Curtis Judd Review. Dialogue Sound Post Processing with Adobe Audition – Curtis Judd download. Dialogue Sound Post Processing with Adobe Audition – Curtis Judd discount.