Purchase Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss
An extraordinary opportunity to live a richer, deeper, more soul-guided life using shamanic principles and the practices of “Active Dreaming.”
Discover sources of guidance, healing and creativity beyond the reach of your everyday mind as you embrace your Dreamtime’s vast possibilities for transformation.
Those of us who are on a transformational path spend as many of our waking hours as we can actively engaged in growing, learning and expanding our potential. We meditate, study, go to therapy, participate in workshops, release old stories and set powerful life intentions. We eat well and take care of our bodies, minds and souls. We try to live consciously – and make our lives an adventure.
And yet, if you’re like most of us, a third of your life is spent nearly unconscious, as every night you sleep for hours and wake up not knowing where you were or what happened – beyond a memory of mere fragments of a dream. However, much more is possible within this time.
In fact, your “Dreamtime” is perhaps your most powerful time for true soul work.
For thousands of years, humans have been listening to the messages of their dreams and learning to become more conscious within the dream space. Hinduism and Buddhism have cultivated the ancient practices of lucid dreaming and yoga nidra (“yogic sleep”) to accelerate spiritual awakening. Shamans and spiritual adepts the world over have shown that our dreams can be experienced in deeper, more illuminating ways that open doors to other levels of reality.
In the last few decades, these practices have been validated by modern science. Extensive laboratory tests have verified our ability to gain full lucidity and self-awareness in our Dreamtime.
Openness to this potential is not yet widespread in our culture, but it is your birthright.
You can evolve your Dreamtime beyond the typical half-conscious experience, into a deeply sacred and transformational time ofhealing, discovery and adventure – while gaining important guidance from higher levels of reality, including your soul and other beings.
Most of us have been raised believing that dreams are simply products of our subconscious. Ancient indigenous peoples have understood that dreaming is actually a form of traveling. You can visit other realms. You can meet teachers. You can connect with the deceased and receive guidance from evolved beings. You can sometimes even see the future.
More than anything else, you can use your Dreamtime to nurture an active, ongoing relationship with your soul – making its wise counsel available to you every day.
All of these exciting, life-transforming possibilities are accessible to you if you learn to engage more advanced practices of dreaming from a master guide.
As you do this, you can gain wisdom and guidance from your nighttime – and in turn, evolve your consciousness – while experiencing a much greater, more inspired reality that elevates your daily life.
The Cost of “Typical Dreaming”
Engaging dreams as a transformational path doesn’t only open the doorway to fascinating new experiences, it can also address subtle, but important, deficiencies that most of us in the modern world are experiencing because we’re disconnected from our Dreamtime.
There are five main potentials – all aspects of your divine birthright – that are cut off if you remain in a state of passive, unconscious relationship to your dreams:
- You lose vital energy. There’s a vast reservoir of life force you can access when you open up to the full potential that your Dreamtime offers. Your dreams can take you beyond limiting beliefs, concepts and visions of yourself – and reawaken awe and gratitude for existence. Without these sublime and expansive experiences, life loses its juice and joy. Lethargy, low-level depression and aimlessness can creep in.
- You diminish your ability to communicate with your Higher Self or soul. The dreamspace is rich with opportunities for you to recognize, and partner with, your spiritual guidance and the many forms that it may take. When you’re open to this possibility, and nurture it as daily practice, you can create meaningful dialogue with your higher wisdom – as well as go through important initiations and healings that take your life to the next level. Without this connection, many people experience aloneness, indecision and purposelessness.
- You disconnect from key pieces of your identity. Your Dreamtime is a realm where you can connect with the full spectrum of who you are, re-integrate lost parts, and bring their wisdom and beauty back to the waking world. Without this, you may be cut off from parts of yourself, which is especially common with younger parts of yourself – or, on a more advanced level – even parallel or past lifetimes.
- You lose your connection with ancestral spirits. The Dreamtime can be a portal to connect with ancestors from your bloodlines, ancestors of the land where you live, and your spiritual kin amongst the ancestors of many people. Shamans around the world have especially taught and cultivated this skill. These relationships – which shamans very much see as relationships with real, discarnate beings – can support you with guidance, inspiration and healing.
- You miss out on a relationship with animal spirits. As shamanic cultures have shown us, when dreaming you can nurture powerful relationships with animal spirits, which deepens your connection to the natural world and gives you access to the powers, skills and capacities they represent. These spirits can support you with insights on your path, healing of specific challenges and energetic shifts that carries over into your waking life. Native people often refer to these as totem animals, and they connect you with the full embodiment of your soul’s power.
Because we live in a society that does not honor or fully appreciate the potential of our dreams, most of us are not aware that all of this is possible, and simply live with these deficiencies.
Dreams have so much energy, healing and information to offer as you move beyond the typical passive way of dreaming and embrace your Dreamtime’s vast potential for transforming your life.
Connecting with Your Soul
One of the most important gifts of dreams is that they illuminate the path our soul wants us to take.
In many indigenous societies, the community will gather around to share dreams and listen to what each soul wants as it speaks through the dream. In hearing the messages, you can take action to bring forth what your soul is asking, and in turn, manifest your truest, most aligned self and create an inspired life.
As you learn to find and reclaim parts of yourself, and dialogue with your guidance through your Dreamtime, you can become a shaman of your own soul and healer of your own life. The essence of the shaman’s power to travel and heal is the ability to dream consciously and powerfully. You begin to access such power when you engage active dreaming and bring the messages back to your waking world.
Through doing this, you can begin to remember your “soul knowledge,” which may include the memory of why you came here in the first place, of what mission you have, and of what intentions you set for yourself.
This type of “soul remembering” is probably the most important information you can have in life. By knowing your sacred purpose, understanding what brought you here, and recognizing your spiritual allies in this lifetime – your greatness is unleashed.
Beyond all this, there is a potential in conscious dreaming to journey into other realms and gain insights into the nature of reality and the universe. You can pierce the veil and understand the universe in a multi-dimensional way that helps you awaken spiritually. You can even learn how to go beyond your individual spiritual practice to work with the deceased, and transform ancestral and collective karma.
You can go WAY down the rabbit hole once the portal is open!
The Power of an Expert Guide
So how do you create this new relationship to your Dreamtime and open to the great potential held within? The secrets of unlocking these potentials can be learned if you have a master guide.
Robert Moss is one of the world’s most respected and beloved dream experts, who has inspired hundreds of thousands around the world with his books and workshops during a lifetime teaching on this subject.
Like a wise shamanic elder, Robert can show you how to utilize time-tested principles and practices to create an entirely new experience of your dreamsthat leads to a richer, deeper, more soulful life.
Robert was initiated early into the life of a modern-day shaman, having three near-death experiences as a child, which provided him with early access to other realms. Some of his own dreaming capacities also come from his Australian upbringing and his early learnings from native aborigines. This led into a lifetime committed to mastering the Dreamtime and sharing what he has learned.
He has since traveled the world sharing his teachings, acting as an independent scholar. His nine books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination have been heralded as essential reading for those on this path.
When you join Robert for his Dreaming the Soul Back Home program, you will learn the key elements of his renowned system of “Active Dreaming” – an original synthesis of dreamwork and shamanism that thousands have used to access the inherent power of their dreams.
The principles and practices of Active Dreaming have been integrated in a unique and exclusive way for this program, so that you will go on a profound spiritual journey into the depths and heights of your being – from becoming lucid in your dreams, to retrieving fragments of your soul, as well as learning how to receive guidance from beings in other realms.
It’s a journey of wholeness and reclamation, and by the end, you’ll have a powerful toolkit of practices that you can apply for a lifetime.
Robert will guide you through each step, beginning with the need for most of us to overcome the “dream drought,” and increase the connection to the river of your dreams again. Once you are reconnected through Active Dreaming practices, the process will open you to three powerful new orientations to your dreams:
First, you’ll learn to bring the messages of your dreams back, and embody them in the waking world. Active Dreaming will teach you to not only reconnect with your dreams, but to also understand them and the messages they offer. You’ll learn to embody their guidance, which is the art of bringing something from a deeper world into this world. You’ll learn techniques to work and play with your dreams each day that bring this wisdom into the world, giving you extra juice and energy for life.
Second, you’ll learn how to be actively engaged in the dream state. You don’t have to wait for dreams to come to you – and instead, can embark on lucid or conscious dream journeys. As youmaster the art of creating “shamanic lucid dream adventures,” the transformative power and healings you experience in your Dreamtime will skyrocket as you connect with guides, ancestors, animal spirits, and much more.
Third, Active Dreaming illuminates the path for becoming fully lucid 24/7. Dreaming is not just about what happens in the night. It’s also about sensing the world around you, and recognizing that everyday life is a play of dream-like symbols and synchronicities. You’ll start to realize that there is a whole field of activity in the conscious universe that is speaking to you all the time – if you pay careful attention. Robert will teach you to navigate by synchronicity and live with a sense of magic in the conscious play of meaningful coincidences – bringing greater ease and awareness into your days.
These three components of Active Dreaming come together in Robert’s Dreaming the Soul Back Home Program. You’ll learn to live with a foot in both worlds – the ordinary and the non-ordinary – for the purpose of enriching your experience here and now by healing and growing in the ways that your soul (through your dreams) guides you.
You can learn to travel into the hidden dimensions of multi-dimensional reality. You can remember why your sacred purpose brought you here to this lifetime. You can encounter authentic spiritual guides and teachers who will be attracted by your conscious practice of dreaming, and then go to places of personal healing, training, enlightenment and initiation.
This is a true science of soul. It’s a science of remembering the important and essential things about who you are, why you are here, and what is possible in every moment – which, in an ordinary life – you tend to forget, or have never awakened to.
It’s about embarking on a journey to bring your soul more fully incarnate in the waking world, and in doing so, bringing all of who you are back home.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Sessions
In this 7-session transformational program, Robert will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies that you’ll need to successfully learn core techniques from the shamanic way of dreaming – tracking, time folding, shapeshifting, dream enactment, etc. – which will, in turn, enable you to become most masterful in your Dreamtime.
Each contemplation and training session will build upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to become a shaman of your own soul through dreaming.
Module 1: Opening to Active DreamingBecoming Lucid 24/7
Dreaming isn’t just what happens during sleep; Dreaming is waking up to sources of guidance, healing and creativity beyond the reach of the everyday mind. Our lives become richer and juicier when we learn to become active dreamers. In this session, you’ll improve your understanding of dreams by learning to re-enter them and recover the full experience. You’ll also discover how you can take action to bring guidance and energy from the dreamworld into everyday life – and to use personal dreams as portals for exploring the larger reality.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Break a dream “drought,” and improve dream recall
- Read and work with dream messages about the future
- Play a fun, high-energy game of everyday dream-sharing
- Harvest personal imagery for healing and creative projects
- Take action to bring dream energy and guidance into regular life
- Seek guidance, healing and adventure through dream incubation
- Navigate by synchronicity, the dreamer’s way of operating 24/7
Module 2: Entering Shamanic Dreamtime
In many indigenous languages, the word for shaman means “one who dreams” – and the word for “dream” implies a journey of the soul. Shamans are called by dreams, and the heart of their practice is to be able to embark on lucid dream journeys at will. In this session, we’ll introduce the art of conscious dream travel, including ways to stay lucid throughout your dream. You’ll also discover powerful ways to work with your spirit animals.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Practice shamanic techniques for lucid dreaming and shifting consciousness
- Connect with power animals to discover the natural path of your energies and receive guidance and protection
- Use dreams as doorways to other dimensions
- Embark on intentional journeys to scout out the possible future
- Open a place of vision from which you can travel safely between the worlds
Module 3: Recovering Soul and Mending the Divided Self
The most important contribution of the ancient shamans to our modern healing is the understanding that through pain, grief or wrenching life choices, we suffer “soul loss.” Part of us leaves because the world seems too cruel. In this class, you’ll learn how dreams can show you where to look for missing parts of your energy, and help you bring them home where they belong. You’ll discover how to journey through a dream or an early life memory to connect with your lost younger self, and bring their vital energies into your body and your life.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize symptoms of “soul loss,” and what you can do to restore it
- Use dreams to connect with many aspects of your larger identity
- Work with your “shadow” side as a portal your higher Self
- Travel to places of soul recovery in non-ordinary reality
- Bring vital energy and imagination from your younger selves into your present life
Module 4: Partnering with Spiritual Guides
Your authentic spiritual allies and teachers come looking for you in dreams. They put on masks or costumes adapted to your level of understanding. There is an old Greek saying that “the gods love to travel in disguise.” The sacred guide may appear in a form that has been shaped by your religious upbringing – or in a form that is wildly shocking to conventional beliefs.
Genuine teachers often love to shock you awake. In this session, you’ll learn how to work with guides and your higher Self to move decisively beyond the fear and clinging of the little everyday mind, in order to claim your connection with deeper sources of wisdom and true power.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the many forms of the dream guide
- Discover the important spiritual teacher within your higher Self
- Dialogue and improve communication with spiritual guides who introduce themselves in dreams
- Use spiritual dreams as doorways to realms of initiation and healing
- Communicate with inner and transpersonal guides in the liminal place between sleep and awake
- Practice discernment in dealing with the spirits
Module 5: Trans-Temporal Healing
Visiting Your Younger and Parallel Selves
While dreaming, you are a time traveler. You regularly make excursions into the past, the future and parallel times. When you learn to be a conscious time traveler, you have access to remarkable sources of trans-temporal guidance and healing. In this session, you’ll learn how to make a journey across time to lend support and encouragement to a younger Self during a time of challenge, loneliness or despair. And you’ll discover how you can serve as the mentor and older “soul-friend” that younger Self may have so desperately needed.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Travel to a younger Self, and play mentor in his/her own “Now” time
- Engage practices to avoid being sucked into the raw emotions of others
- Travel to parallel selves, and draw gifts and lessons from them
- Travel to possible older and wiser selves for healing and guidance
Module 6: Soul Remembering
The Iroquois say that dreams reveal the “secret wishes of the soul” – as opposed to the narrow agendas of the ego. In this session, you’ll discover ways to honor the soul’s purpose, as revealed in dreams, to move toward health and balance.
In the traditional Iroquois practice, it is the duty of the community to listen to dreams in order to help the dreamer to identify and honor the wishes of the soul. “Tohsa sasa nikon’hren,” say the Mohawk Iroquois. “Do not forget.”
It means literally, “do not let your mind fall” from the memory of the Sky World where life has its origin and its purpose. We’ll be exploring the reclamation of the knowledge of soul and Spirit that belonged to you in the “Sky World,” before you came into your present body.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the secret wishes of your soul as they are revealed in dreams
- Journey to reclaim knowledge that belonged to you – on the level of Spirit – before you came into your present life experience
- Remember your soul family in many places and times
- Take action to honor the secret wishes of the soul, and fulfill your sacred contract
- Look to dreams to find personal answers to the eternal questions: “Who am I?” “Where do I come from?” “What is my life’s purpose?”
Module 7: Transforming Ancestral Karma
You may not want to think about ancestors, but your ancestors are thinking about you. You are connected to the ancestors of your biological family, and their template may control your habits and behaviors – unless you recognize and break the mold. You are also connected to the ancestors of the land where you live. You want to open and cherish soul connections to wise ancestors and departed loved ones, but for these relations to prosper, you must start by clearing unhealthy legacies and energy attachments.
In this session, we’ll explore the entirely natural communication with the deceased in our dreams, and why for many dreamers, this is direct and life-changing evidence of the reality of the soul and its survival of physical death. You’ll also discover how dreams may lead you into ways of seeing and knowing that were shared by all your ancestors. In this way, your dreams may open the way for cultural soul recovery and the healing of the relations between your kind and the natural world.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Open helpful and timely communication with a departed loved one or ancestor
- Discover the reasons the dead may be appearing in your dreams
- Recognize dreams of the deceased as opportunities for healing, closure, forgiveness and guidance
- Develop simple rituals of separation and farewell
- Reclaim authentic knowledge of ancestral traditions
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Recordings with Robert Moss
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored and learn with author and pioneering dream navigator Robert Moss – from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes renowned guest faculty, and helps you create the specific skills and abilities to become a shaman at the breakfast table. Tell a dream, have it processed, and be led to meaning and action.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Each Class Session
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Interactive Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each session, you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
Dreaming the Soul Back Home Bonus Collection
- Dreamers, Shamans and Soul Recovery
Audio Dialogue with Sandra Ingerman and Robert Moss
- Way of the Dreamer
Lightning Dreamwork Video
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join in Dreaming the Soul Back Home
We, at The Shift Network, feel deeply honored that Robert Moss has chosen to partner with us on this exclusive, online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a contemporary teacher and internationally-renowned scholar whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals – which would cost thousands of dollars). But you’ll be able to benefit from Robert’s incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home – at your own pace!
If you are serious about getting in touch with the power and potential of your Dreamtime then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones – and our world – to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Keep improving yourself today with this “Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss” course at only [55$]
Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss Review. Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss download. Dreaming the Soul Back Home – Robert Moss discount.