EMDR and Mindfulness – Judith Moolten
EMDR and Mindfulness: In-Depth Interventions for Anxiety, Depression, Panic, Trauma and Other Disorders
Author: Judith Moolten, CSW, MSW, YC, CRYT, MBT
Publisher: Premier Education Solutions 2010
Length: 4 DVD(s)
Media Type: Seminar on DVD
Duration: 5 hours, 14 minutes
Want this program right now? Purchase the On Demand program or the Podcast program.
Prefer the audio-only program? Click here to purchase the CD-ROM recording.
- State-of-the-art treatment for Trauma, PTSD and common overlaps:
- Panic Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Sensory Integration Problems
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
8 Stage protocol of EMDR
Approaches to target the negative messages that lock in the body and create pain in the mind-body experience
Tools that effectively work with memories and intrusive nightmares
Strategies for Mindfulness and EMDR
The latest research shows eye movement desensitization & reprocessing (EMDR) and mindfulness are on the cutting-edge and are highly effective with mental health issues. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how to bring these two modalities together to enhance your effectiveness with a variety of disorders and populations. When you have completed this highly experiential program you will have gained knowledge of both EMDR and mindfulness. Gain a better understanding of why these tools are incredibly effective and learn when and with whom you will want to implement each. Learn how to implement mindfulness skills to use within your practice and discover the benefits of EMDR.
Judith Moolten, a national speaker, Level II EMDR clinician and yoga instructor, has years of clinical mental health experience. Through her own expertise, videos, personal instruction, practice, case studies and discussion, Judith will show you how to harness the power of these two powerful modalities. In addition to the seminar, you will take home a manual with a plethora of techniques along with proven scientific research attesting to the efficacy of mindfulness and EMDR.
- Describe the 8-stage methodology of EMDR and how it may be used with clients.
- Practice mindfulness to increase resilience and flexibility in yourself and your clients.
- Implement specific mindfulness practices and become familiar with EMDR tools that you can use with a variety of disorders including PTSD, phobias, panic disorder, generalized anxiety and more.
- Understand how EMDR and mindfulness can complement one another for maximum utilization in your practice.
Mindfulness and the process of healing
5 mindfulness practices you can use to help clients:
- reduce anxiety
- alleviate depression
- control eating impulse
- manage anger/road rage/impulsive actions
- recover or develop “safer” physical and emotional sensations
EMDR—Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Alleviate PTSD, anxiety and other disorders
- Assess to determine client suitability for EMDR treatment
- 8 stages of the EMDR Protocol
- EMDR with children after trauma and/or abuse
- EMDR uses with adults with PTSD (veterans, rape, molestation, violent events, accident victims, addiction) & other disorders
Mindfulness Integrated with EMDR
- Genetic predisposition, environmental, physical and social origins of anxiety, depression, PTSD & other mental/physical health injury
- Latest research in neuroplasticity of the brain
- Stimulating exercises to reduce negative effects of disease/health/hopelessness and happiness
Clinical applications for: “normal neurotics” (including us clinicians) challenging disorders such as anxiety, panic, eating disorders, social phobias, depression, etc. performance enhancement, healthier relationships, strengthened sense of self-control, heightened self-esteem, future planning, etc.
ABOUT JUDITH MOOLTEN, CSW, MSW, YV, CRYT, MBT
Judith Moolten, CSW, MSW, YC, CRYT, MBT is a clinical social worker, EMDR Level II practitioner (for over 10 years), educator, writer, Yoga coach, Mind Body Therapist, Executive Director of YOGA Etc. and The Mindbody Institute in Wheeling, WV. Judith has used EMDR with varied clients, including PTSD, traumatic injury, (sexual, physical, emotional abuse and other child adult traumas), anxiety, panic, chronic pain issues and for performance enhancement. She is certified in EMDR by the EMDR Institute.
After working for a veterans’ rights organization, Judith soon discovered the need for mindfulness practices as well as EMDR to transform lives and release the mindbody from pain and repeated injury.
Judith has a daily mindfulness practice and has studied with Pattabhi Jois, David Swenson, David Scott Lynn (DSL Edgework), Ronald Siegel as well as many others and is one of the first to use Yoga psychotherapy in this country. She teaches and certifies children through adults in how to use and teach these practices.
Judith has worked for 20 years in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings with individuals and groups suffering with addition, traumatic brain injury, chronic back and neck pain, abuse victims, acting out teenagers, school systems, eating and body disorders, overworked parents, alternative learning centers and more.
Keep improving yourself today with this “EMDR and Mindfulness – Judith Moolten” course at only [53$]
EMDR and Mindfulness – Judith Moolten Review. EMDR and Mindfulness – Judith Moolten download. EMDR and Mindfulness – Judith Moolten discount.