Purchase Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin
Hidden beneath masks of love, concern, dedication, and friendship, emotional manipulators use gas lighting, guilt, button-pushing, anger, and covert ploys to exploit their victim’s weaknesses and keep them doing whatever they want.
In therapy, manipulative clients leave you feeling ineffective and helpless as they suck you into the ups and downs of the dramas they’ve created. And you may already be working with clients suffering the devastating fallout of having an emotional manipulator in their lives. Their feelings of anxiety, depression, guilt, self-blame, and inadequacy may stem from emotional manipulation that’s difficult to detect.
Without proper training, you’ll fail to successfully work with emotionally manipulative clients or help clients facing emotional manipulation so they can effectively counter it and form healthy boundaries.
Watch Dr. Alan Godwin in this recording as he shares key insights to understand the motives behind manipulation commonly associated with disorders such as Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, as well as manipulation by those who either do not have a personality disorder or have not yet been diagnosed as such. Effective strategies will empower you and your clients to recognize and counter manipulation in any setting.
Dr. Godwin’s expert guidance will leave you better able to work with emotional manipulators, those affected by manipulation in your practice, and allow you to establish healthy relational boundaries.
Purchase today and get the comprehensive solutions you need to transform the lives of emotional manipulators and their victims!
- Examine manipulative behaviors, the manipulation process, and its clinical implications.
- Analyze the relationship between reasoning deficiencies and emotionally manipulative behavior to improve clinical outcomes.
- Describe behavioral patterns characteristic of clients who tend to be most susceptible to emotional manipulation.
- Establish strategies clients can use to effectively counter manipulation in a variety of contexts to improve clients’ level of functioning.
- Differentiate common limitations of manipulative relationships to inform the clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
- Identify the covert manipulative tools of emotional manipulators and demonstrate practical strategies to maximize therapeutic success.
The Manipulator’s Mind – Why Traditional Treatment Doesn’t Work
- What is emotional manipulation?
- Key personality differences and deficiencies at the heart of emotional manipulation
- Framework to identify manipulative tactics
- Elements of manipulation associated with disordered and non-disordered individuals
- Radically different approach needed for therapeutic success
Manipulative Relationship Dynamics
- Identify healthy vs. manipulative relationships
- Explore characteristics of attraction, dependency, and role participation
- Codependency and addiction
- Who stays, who leaves, and why?
- How an emotional manipulator operates
- Tactics used to evade responsibility and manipulate others
- Cognitive distortions and common thinking errors
- Short- and long-term psychological damage
- When attempts to manipulate don’t succeed
Qualities and Commonly Exploited Vulnerabilities of Their Victims
- Naïve expectations
- Trusting and wanting to please
- Empathic and feeling overly responsible
- Trying to reason with an unreasonable person
- Perceive bad qualities of manipulators as strengths
- Common ways emotional manipulators test for these vulnerabilities
Techniques to Counter Manipulation & Empower Victims to Become Survivors
- Recognize the manipulation process
- Re-structure cognitive distortions
- Create healthy boundaries and set limits
- Respond instead of react
- Make direct requests, expect direct responses
- Judge actions, not intentions
- Explore their own vulnerabilities and identify risk factors
- Acknowledge relational limitations
- Resources for ongoing support
Maximize Therapeutic Gains with a Manipulative Client
- Accurately assess your client’s personality characteristics
- Re-define your therapeutic approach
- 5 signs your client is manipulating you
- Techniques to manage thinking errors and manipulative tactics
- Strategies for common therapy-interfering behaviors
- Manage countertransference
- Handle boundary violations
- Stay calm when your buttons are pushed
Keep improving yourself today with this “Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin” course at only [37$]
Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin Review. Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin download. Emotional Manipulation: Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin discount.