EXOS Presents: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Framework
Ready to gain a better understanding of how to help your physical therapy clients recover from pain and injury? It starts with realizing that every injury and client is different, and that determines how you evaluate, treat, and communicate with them. This course will help you connect the dots between a movement dysfunction diagnosis and a treatment model that respects both a clinical diagnosis and a client-specific plan of care.
Upon completion of the course,
- Given an example of a global extension movement dysfunction with associated low back pain, the clinician will be able to appropriately identify the primary local component resulting in the client’s complaints.
- Given a clinical diagnosis of patello-femoral pain syndrome, the clinician should be able to independently determine the most relevant contributing local component predisposing the client to their primary global movement dysfunction.
- Given an example of hip flexion and hip flexion / internal rotation neuromuscular control dysfunction, the clinician will be able to systematically apply the 4×4 matrix systematic framework to restore pain-free closed chain squatting patterns.
- List the 3 key factors of the self-determination theory to lead to improved therapist-client interactions.
- Enroll in the course.
- Read welcome letter
- View the video modules
- Review the handouts
- Watch conclusion
- Complete post-course exam with 75% accuracy
- Print certificate
|Digital Materials Disclaimer||Module||(Required)|
|Evaluation: Subjective and Objective||Module||(Required)|
|Self Determination Theory||Module||(Required)|
Keep improving yourself today with this “EXOS Presents: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Framework” course at only [$55]
Tag: EXOS Presents: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Framework Review. EXOS Presents: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Frameworkdownload. EXOS Presents: Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Framework discount.