Purchase Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA – Raja Natarajan at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
What you'll learn
- Understand Basics of Financial Management
- Appreciate Importance of Time Value of Money
- Carry out Financial Ratio Analysis
- Prepare Cash Flow Statement & evaluate cash flows
- Prepare Fund Flow Statement & Evaluate Fund Flow Movement
- Calculate Cost of Capital (WACC & Marginal)
- Understand Capital Structure Decisions, Leverage, Capital Structure Theories
- Understand Capital Budgeting Process,Payback, ARR, NPV, IRR, MIRR, Profitability Index, Discounted Payback
- Understand Working Capital Management, Inventory Management, Tresaury Management, Debtors Management, Creditors Management
- Understand Various sources of Finance
Welcome to one of the comprehensive ever course on Financial Management – relevant for any one aspiring to understand Financial Management and useful for students pursing courses like CA / CMA / CS / CFA / CPA, etc. A Course with 500+ lectures explaining each and every concept in Financial Management followed by Solved Case Studies (Video), Conversational Style Articles explaining the concepts, Hand outs for download, Quizzes and what not??
Who should take this course?
Are you struggling in understanding Financial Management concepts like Time Value of Money, Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Fund Flow Analysis, Cost of Capital & Capital Structuring Decisions, Capital Budgeting & Working Capital Management?
Are you a student pursuing professional courses like CA / CMA / CS / CFA /CPA / ACCA / CIMA / MBA Finance or are you a Finance Professional / Banker aspiring to excel in Finance and rise to top in your career?
Then this course is for you – Financial Management A Complete Study.
Why you should take this course?
By taking this course, you will be able to see practical side of Financial Management concepts with lot many case studies to solve. Approaching complex topics through case studies is the best way to understand them and you will find lot many in this course.
Knowledge on Financial Management is important for every Entrepreneur and Finance Managers. Ignorance in Financial Management can be disastrous because it would invite serious trouble for the very functioning of the organisation.
What you will learn by taking this course?
This is a comprehensive course, covering each and every topic in detail. In this course,you will learn the Financial Management basic concepts, theories, and techniques which deals with conceptual frame work. You will be exposed to following concepts of Financial Management
a) Introduction to Financial Management (covering role of CFO, difference between Financial Management, Accounting and other disciplines, Financial Management Functions, Importance of Financial Management)
b) Time Value of Money
c) Financial Analysis through Ratios (covering ratios for performance evaluation and financial health, application of ratio analysis in decision making).
d) Financial Analysis through Cash Flow Statement (Cash flow statement indirect method, direct method, how to prepare, etc.)
e) Financial Analysis through Fund Flow Statement
f) Cost of Capital of Business (Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Marginal Cost of Capital)
g) Capital Structuring Decisions (Capital Structuring Patterns, Designing optimum capital structure, Capital Structure Theories).
h) Leverage Analysis (Operating Leverage, Financial Leverage and Combined Leverage)
I) Various Sources of Finance
j) Capital Budgeting Decisions (Payback Period, Accounting Rate of Return, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Profitability Index, Discounted Payback Period, Modified Internal Rate of Return)
k) Working Capital Management (Working Capital Cycle, Cash Cost, Budgetary Control, Inventory Management, Receivables Management, Payables Management, Treasury Management)
How this course is structured?
This course is structured in self paced learning style. Each and every section of this course is broken down as various micro lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case studies. Several real world examples are used in this course through case studies. You'll gain authority on each and every topic as i take you through lectures one by one. This course is presented in simple language with examples. This course has video lectures (with writings on Black / Green Board / Note book / Talking head, etc). You would feel you are attending a real class.
What are the pre-requisites for taking this course?
You should have basic knowledge of Accounting. You would require good internet connection for interruption free learning process.
How this course will benefit you?
At the end of the course, you will be able to solve above advanced concepts, case studies in Financial Management at ease with high level of confidence. This course will equip you for approaching above listed professional examinations with confidence as well hand real life problems with clarity.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn Financial Management comprehensively
- MBA (Finance) students
- CA / CMA / CS / CFA / CPA / CIMA
21 sections • 565 lectures • 78h 46m total length
- v Introduction to Financial Management
- v Time Value of Money
- v Financial Analysis
- v Old Lectures in Ratio Analysis (PPT Based)
- v Case Studies and Practice Problems – RATIO ANALYSIS
- v Cash Flow Analysis
- v Old Lectures in Cash Flow (PPT Based)
- v Fund Flow Analysis
- Fund Flow Analysis (Old Lectures PPT Based)
- Cost of Capital
- Old Lectures in Cost of Capital (PPT Based)
- Capital Structuring Decisions Types of Financing
- Investment Decisions – Introductions and Cash Flows Computation
- Investment Decisions – Traditional Capital Budgeting Tools
- DISCOUNTED PAY BACK PERIOD METHOD
- NPV, Profitability Index & IRR Methods
- Management of Working Capital
- Old Lectures in Working Capital
- On Demand Videos for clarifying Doubts
- Final Section
Get Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA – Raja Natarajan, Only Price $37
Tag: Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA – Raja Natarajan Review. Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA – Raja Natarajan download. Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA – Raja Natarajan discount.