Purchase Flow Fundamentals 2.0 + Flow Hacker Nation Annual Membership – Flow Peformance at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Flow Fundamentals 2.0 + Flow Hacker Nation Annual Membership – Flow Peformance
Train Your Brain To Find Your Mind
A SIMPLE METHOD TO PLAY AT THE TOP OF OUR GAME
Flow Fundamentals, updated for 2016, now includes over 25 new videos, a fully interactive app, wearables integration, automated calendar reminders and a social community!
For many of us, the biggest challenge in life is getting ahead while still enjoying the ride. Too often, life, work and responsibility weigh us down, and we lose track of what makes us come most alive. When we do go looking for more meaning, we have to wade through the hucksters, hype-sters and the plain old gullible. So we usually come back to what we’ve been doing all along, a little more jaded each time.
It doesn’t seem like we’re asking for all that much—just a simple, reasonable method to play at the top of our game, to experience deep satisfaction, and not have to give up our critical perspective or common sense to get there. That doesn’t sound so far fetched, does it?
Why does “Flow” even matter?
- You are finding it increasingly hard to shut off your relentless Inner Critic
- You spend most of your time not in the present, but “elsewhere”— daydreaming or worrying about the past or the future
- You routinely run out of willpower and have a list of personal dreams and goals that never get any closer to reality
- You’ve looked into some spiritual or personal growth programs but felt like an outsider or a total cynic—unwilling to “drink the kool-aid”
- You find yourself looking back on an earlier phase in your life where you did experience Flow, and have been quietly resigning yourself to never seeing “the good old days” again
- You self medicate or distract in ways that leave you feeling even less satisfied than before (think: social media, Netflix binges, shopping, porn, video games, substances)
- You occasionally ask yourself “is this really all there is?” and suspect the answer might just be, yes
- It’s been way too long since you’ve hooted and hollered just from the sheer joy of doing something you love
Flow Fundamentals can help.
It’s like a “Zero to Hero” training program, but for your whole life. It’s practical, experimental and experiential. You learn a new idea about training Flow, you apply it in your life, you see what happens, and you make it your own.
I’ve found that the most common enemies to accessing Flow on demand are:
- Quitting when you’re right on the verge of breaking through to a new level
- Struggling inefficiently, and making whatever problem you’re facing worse
- Not having proven methods to relax, redirect and solve challenges when your initial approach doesn’t work
- Nagging inner monologue that constantly undermines your efforts, and when you do actually get into the Zone, knocks you right out of it
- Pushing from one challenge to the next without allowing yourself to truly recharge
- Telling yourself that you’ll “take a break” after the next goal or project, but you never do, until you get sick or injured
- Trouble getting to sleep right away, or waking up earlier than you’d planned because your mind is racing
- Feeling like you don’t have enough time or energy to do what you have to, let alone what you want to
And, did you know…
- Flow can be experienced by anyone, regardless of age, background or skillsets—from Japanese grandmothers, to Yosemite rock climbers, to Korean motorcycle gang members, to your friend on Etsy
- We spend over $4 trillion dollars on the Altered States Economy—buying products, chemicals and experiences that give us a brief moment outside ourselves. Flow does it naturally
- The people who report having the most Flow in their lives also report having the highest overall life satisfaction of any population on the planet
- When you are in Flow, your performance, creativity and problem solving spike by as much as 400%
- Flow releases five of the most potent neurochemicals for motivation, learning and well-being—norepinephrine, dopamine, endorphins, anandamide and oxytocin
- Learning new skills while in Flow cuts the path to mastery in half
Unfortunately, most of our schooling, workplaces and social lives seem expressly designed to wring the Flow right out of us. From open office plans, to constant digital distractions to over scheduled family calendars, we’re constantly getting dragged away from the effortless focus and deep satisfaction of being lost in the moment. It’s crazy to think we stand a chance of performing at our best while taking our lead from people who will never get there. It’s time to get beyond Self Help and New Year’s Resolutions and unlock the source code to your intrinsic motivation…
Here’s the breakdown:
- $697 provides you full access to the Flow Fundamentals 2.0 app and all video and training content for life! You also receive your first year of ongoing membership in Flow Hacker Nation, our global community of amazing people–athletes, artists, entrepreneurs, health professionals, academics and YOU–all connecting together to help unlock their own lives, and help the world do the same. After the first year, $97 will be renewed annually for the Flow Hacker Nation membership.
- You’ll get monthly newsletters and updates, a private Facebook group to ask pressing questions and meet up with like-minded people as you travel, you’ll get to be beta-testers on new products, first invitations to our invite-only live events, sneak-peek book releases, and the inside scoop on what’s happening at the leading edges of human performance. The first year’s membership in Flow Hacker Nation comes complimentary as part of signing up for Flow Fundamentals. If at any time after that you’d like to opt-out, there’s no strings attached.
Updated for 2016, Flow Fundamentals now includes over 25 new videos, a fully interactive app, wearables integration, automated calendar reminders and a social community!
Next Course Starts February 5th. Reserve Your Spot Now!
WE BELIEVE FLOW IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT
But training with us isn’t for folks looking for quick fixes or blanket solutions to life’s problems.
Training with us isn’t for folks looking for quick fixes or blanket solutions to life’s problems. In fact, we’re pretty suspicious of anyone who’d peddle that in the first place. It’s not quite as sexy this way—you have to actually pay attention to your own life, motivations and outcomes, and you don’t get to pin all of your hopes on some “sage on the stage” who’s gonna promise everything in your life will be forever changed if you only sign up for their next platinum program.
No One Can Do Your Pushups For You
When it comes down to it, we believe that life is ultimately more tragic and more magic than most of us ever allow ourselves to experience. And that’s not just ok, it’s kind of unavoidably beautiful too. It’s like the dad says in Old Yeller “Life’s not all bad.
A lot of it’s mighty fine, and you can’t afford to waste the good part fretting about the bad. That makes it all bad.” So we believe it’s worth training our games to bring more Flow into our lives, not so it will make us millions in our pajamas, or attract the sexy new boyfriend or fancy new car.
We believe it’s worth spending more time in Flow because it let’s us set down our load for a little while, to step outside our normal waking selves, and get some information and inspiration to keep us going on the road ahead. We believe experiencing Flow is our birthright, and no one should die wondering if there’s “more” to life than they’ve been living.
Hi. My name is Jamie Wheal, and along with Steven Kotler, I founded the Flow Genome Project. From mountain guiding, surf rescue and wilderness medicine, where lives and limb are on the line, to advising Fortune 1000 executives and top ranked business schools, I’ve always been fascinated by the upper limits of focus and performing.
My biggest fear was always that I’d end up sucked into a painfully dull life, phoning in a job I hated, and getting beaten down by the grind. So wherever I could, I’ve tried to push things to the edges. For some people, that might sound kind of stressful. For me, it was the only place I could ever relax and know for sure that what I was doing in that moment actually mattered.
For more than a decade, I have been researching, writing about and teaching high performance leadership. I’ve spoken about these topics at conferences like TEDx, Summit Series and Cisco’s Future of Work, taught them to the founders of Google, Richard Branson, the officers of the U.S. Naval War College, the CEOs of Young Presidents’ Organization and the athletes of RedBull.
And through all that time, here’s what I’ve figured out. Change is hard. Really hard. And most of us, despite the workshop highs and New Year’s resolutions, don’t stick with what we know would make us better.
So I came to two conclusions.
Conclusion 1: I am a lazy and undisciplined bastard (and suspect that most of us are)
Conclusion 2: Except when I am doing things that put me into Flow. Then, I am an unstoppable, fired up, focused machine.
So that’s what this program, Flow Fundamentals is really about. Years of trial and error and gritty reality testing boiled down to what sticks in the thick of it. We’ve tried to distill all of the research, all of the science, psychology, and physiology surrounding peak experience and accelerated development into the simplest, most practical program to get you started leading a life with more Flow (and the meaning and satisfaction that inevitably come with it).
And after well over a decade testing this on ourselves at the Flow Genome Project, we know hacking Flow works. That’s not even the question really. What’s much more important than that, is:
What are you going to do with your one precious life?
Because taking the Flow Fundamentals course is just a first step on an endless road. Once you’ve completed it, you’ve earned your “yellow belt” and are eligible to take our more advanced online and in person trainings at amazing locations around the world.
We meet up in beautiful mountain retreats, oceanside surf spots, and forested lodges, we go deep into theory and practice, and we share a community that is filled with absolutely awesome people.
Doctors, athletes, world-class trainers, authors, dancers, executives, entrepreneurs. And even better, when you become part of Flow Hacker Nation, we’re all contributing to the largest citizen science project on optimal psychology ever conducted (25,000 subject and going strong)
So jump in, there’s much more that comes after this initial training, but this is definitely the place to start.
BECOME PART OF FLOW HACKER NATION
Flow Fundamentals is a 6 week self-paced online training program that gives you:
- A Fully Customized Flow Profile
So you know exactly when, where and how you most easily get into Flow, and how that’s developed over the course of your life, so you can get more of it more easily than ever
- Flow Trigger Training Missions
Where you get to choose your level of challenge and go out into the world with specific tasks that ramp up your “Flow prone-ness” dramatically
- Cutting edge research, theory and models
You’ll learn about the four stage Flow Cycle and the two critical steps that almost everyone gets wrong, about the Flow Time Map–and exactly how to steer yourself out of Past and Future and into the Deep Now, about the crucial research on how your Mindset directly affects your ability to recover from setbacks, and much more from top-ranked institutions like Harvard, Columbia, Cambridge, Stanford, DARPA and more!
- Rewire Your Nervous System
You’ll learn about the one simple trick to overcome negativity bias and rewire your nervous system with greater resilience and resourcefulness.
- Daily Brain Entrainment Exercises
You’ll train on a daily basis with the best attention-awareness entrainment video out there
- Navy SEAL Breathing Techniques
You’ll practice the same respiratory control techniques that the Navy SEALs use to condition their bodies against the fight/flight response and get into Flow faster
- Access the 1000x Processing Power of Your Brain
You’ll learn (and use) a simple 12 hour creativity Flow hack to access the 1000X processing power of your intrinsic brain instead of our normal waking state
- Private Community & Accountability
- You’ll gain access to Flow Hacker Nation private Facebook page and join our global community, ask questions, post updates, and get first look at our live events, videos and other awesome stuff!
Related keys: Flow Fundamentals 2.0 + Flow Hacker Nation Annual Membership – Flow Peformance Review. Flow Fundamentals 2.0 + Flow Hacker Nation Annual Membership – Flow Peformance download. Flow Fundamentals 2.0 + Flow Hacker Nation Annual Membership – Flow Peformance discount.