Purchase Gambling Disorder: A Clinician’s Guide to Screening, Assessment, & Treatment Options – Kathleen Zamperini at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Do you know how to recognize the signs your client might have a gambling problem? Underlying gambling problems could be interfering with treatment outcomes and Nationally Certified Gambling Counselor Kathleen Zamperini is here to make sure you don’t miss this hidden secret in your next session!
Purchase this seminar and walk away with the tools to:
- Effectively assess clients for underlying gambling problems
- Uncover the key issues clients struggle within Gambling Disorder
- Complete a brief intervention
- Provide referrals for specialized gambling treatment
Don’t miss out – this is a must-have training for all clinicians, purchase today!
- Assess warning signs and symptoms that indicate the development of problematic gambling.
- Evaluate intervention strategies and stages of recovery for gambling disorder.
- Distinguish when to refer to a Gambling Counselor and how to find professional resources in your area.
Assessment and Screening
- Top 5 red flags when gambling becomes problematic
- DSM-5 criteria for Gambling Disorder
- Action gambler vs. Escape gambler
- Risk factors: Genetics, co-occurring disorders, and predisposing events
- Assessments and screenings
- Lie-Bet –2 simple questions you can add to your current assessment
- Gambler’s Anonymous twenty questions
- South Oaks Gambling Screen (SOGS)
- G-BIRT – how to ask screening questions for the best results
- The stages of problem gambling
- Winning/social, losing, desperation, hopelessness
- Factors affecting progression
- Life stressors and internal factors
- Depression, general health, nutrition, and more
- Case study – 65-year-old female – gambling triggers/sugar
Treatment and Intervention Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Self-esteem and self-care strategies, including nutrition
- Grief counseling
- Case study – 43 – year old male – unresolved grief
- Financial problems are the symptom not the cause
- What is a ‘bail out” and how does it affect gambling problems?
- Stages of recovery
- Critical stage
- Rebuilding stage
- Growth stage
Clinical and Ethical Considerations
- Education and awareness for clients
- When to refer to a Gambling Counselor
- The limitations of research studies
- Additional resources
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
Keep improving yourself today with this “Gambling Disorder: A Clinician’s Guide to Screening, Assessment, & Treatment Options – Kathleen Zamperini” course at only [$74]
Tag: Gambling Disorder: A Clinician’s Guide to Screening, Assessment, & Treatment Options – Kathleen Zamperini Review. Gambling Disorder: A Clinician’s Guide to Screening, Assessment, & Treatment Options – Kathleen Zamperini download. Gambling Disorder: A Clinician’s Guide to Screening, Assessment, & Treatment Options – Kathleen Zamperini discount. gambling disorder treatment, gambling disorder medication, gambling disorder symptoms, gambling disorder definition