Purchase Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients: Culturally-Informed Tools…- Ligia M Houben at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
The Hispanic population is now the largest ethnic minority group within the United States, and now, more than ever, this steadily growing population is seeking out the help of mental health professionals. The unfortunate truth is that most clinicians don’t know enough about Hispanic culture—and variations within it—to effectively treat these clients, especially with issues related to death, dying and bereavement.
In this recording, Ligia M. Houben, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, author of Counseling Hispanics Through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals, will share valuable information on how to help Hispanic people heal after loss.
Ligia will present losses that this population has experienced as a culture and walk you through tools you can use to address grief and loss with your clients. Far from focusing on death-related loss, this seminar includes other losses not currently acknowledged by professionals working with Hispanic people living in the United States.
You’ll gain new insight into the unique cultural and generational needs of Hispanic immigrants, and you’ll have the skills you need to identify the physical, emotional, social and spiritual manifestations of grief in this growing population. You’ll finish this program with new tools that you can use to address the multiple losses experienced by what is now the largest ethnic minority group in the United States.
- Explain the a couple of losses Hispanic human beings enjoy as immigrants and the way they’ll effect expressions of grief.
- Distinguish exclusive subgroups of Hispanic human beings and evaluate variations in how they address grief.
- Utilize strategies, including strategies for which means reconstruction, to sell client recovery after loss.
Sociocultural Aspects that Impact Loss for Hispanic People
- Special issues to consider
- Loss of cultural identity
- Religion as a source of comfort
- Suicide among Hispanic people
Unique Considerations for Grief & Loss
- Multiple losses unique to Hispanic culture
- Differences in loss for individuals within a family
- Traumatic loss
- Post-traumatic growth after loss
- Assessing loss within immigrant populations
Variations in Bereavement Across Hispanic Culture
- How subgroups may experience loss differently
- Grief expressions by country of origin
- Variations in funeral traditions
- How to integrate different spiritual practices
- The role of emotions in loss
Strategies to Promote Healing After Loss
- The 11 Principles of Transformation®
- The Body–Mind–Spirit Perspective
- Techniques for meaning reconstruction
- Bereavement support groups
Keep improving yourself today with this “Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients: Culturally-Informed Tools…- Ligia M Houben” course at only [$51]
Tag: Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients: Culturally-Informed Tools…- Ligia M Houben Review. Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients: Culturally-Informed Tools…- Ligia M Houben download. Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients: Culturally-Informed Tools…- Ligia M Houben discount. counseling hispanic clients, working with hispanic clients, grief loss and bereavement pdf, grief loss and bereavement in older adults,grief loss and bereavement good therapy