How to Play the Music of The Jackson Five for Solo Fingerstyle Guitar
Instructor: Adam Rafferty Publisher: Crescent Ridge Publishing
Everyone loves Michael Jackson and The Jackson Five! Each song is taught slowly, note for note. Includes performances and in-depth lessons for “I Want You Back,” “I’ll Be There,” “ABC,” and more.
Your friends and family will love it when YOU play these songs.
Everyone loves Michael Jackson and The Jackson Five. You probably do too! This is the perfect time to learn these songs for your friends, family, and audiences.
Just watch these lessons and let Adam Rafferty teach you how to play these songs, step by step, note for note:
- I’ll Be There
- I Want You Back
- Never Can Say Goodbye
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 110+ minute DVD with in-depth video lessons and performances.
- Step by Step, note for note explanations of EXACTLY how to play the arrangements
- Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
- PDFs Included – Easy to Read, Full Size and Printable Tablature and Notation for each song…
- Easy to understand explanations of Independent Basslines, Guitar Percussion Techniques and more
- Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
- NO MUSIC READING REQUIRED!
Get started INSTANTLY after downloading these video lessons.
Keep improving yourself today with this “How To Play The Music Of The Jackson Five – Adam Rafferty Teaches” course at only [$25]
How To Play The Music Of The Jackson Five Review. How To Play The Music Of The Jackson Five – Adam Rafferty Teaches download. Adam Rafferty Teaches discount.