Purchase How To Start A Business: Business Ideas To Success – Alex Genadinik at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Are you building your first business and feel lost or unsure of what to do at each step?
That is how millions of first-time entrepreneurs feel, and it is how I felt when I started my first business. In this course, I walk you through every step of the way from selecting the best business idea to pursue, to business planning, registering your business, raising money, and starting your business with correct fundamentals to give you and your business the best chance to succeed long term.
By the end of this course, you will no longer be ranked among the thousands of "wantapreneurs." You will have taken your first, positive steps to business success. You'll know exactly where you are going in business – and how you are going to get there. Able to make confident decisions. That's the secret behind every successful entrepreneur.
This course covers all the key things holding you back. We cut the confusion and show you exactly how to gain focus. That's what business strategy is really all about.
We will look at ways to generate new business ideas. How to test the water. How to pitch your ideas to others.
I'll show you how to protect your intellectual property. How to raise funds for a fast-track launch – and how to mastermind your launch. Just as importantly, I'll reveal all the possible pitfalls, so you can navigate safely around them.
Use this course as a step-by-step guide to go from business ideas to starting a successful business.
Personal Attention To Help You When You Need It
In addition to the course lectures, I provide personal help to students of this course via the course discussions and private messages. All students of this course are welcome to message me on EDUfyre and ask me questions about their business. I love helping students and I look forward to helping you!
This course contains over 5 hours of video in over 60 lectures!
HERE ARE JUST SOME PARTICULAR TOPICS COVERED:
- How to come up with business ideas
- How to pitch ideas and get feedback
- How to know if your ideas are good
PROTECTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- NDA, patents, copyrights, non compete agreements and more
- Business models,
- Revenue models,
- Marketing plan and understanding your target market
- Individual section for each part of a business plan to make sure that you start with great business fundamentals
- 10 very different ways to raise money for your business
BRINGING YOUR IDEA INTO REALITY
- Business registration
- How to do sales
- How to improve and evolve your idea and business
- How to choose a great business name and domain name
- How to quickly set up your website on your own
Who This Course Is For
This course is ideal for people who are either thinking about starting their business, are in the very beginning stages of starting their business, or have started and are struggling to make progress. You will get solid business fundamentals from the lectures, and personal help from me if you have particular questions on how to start your business.
Why This Course Is So Unique
There is a very unique story behind this course. I originally created the Problemio business apps which now have over 500,000 entrepreneurs who downloaded the apps. On the apps, entrepreneurs are able to ask business questions. I took all the questions that were ever asked on the apps, and summed them up into the issues covered in this course. That means that the issues covered in the course come from entrepreneurs just like yourself!
So if you are starting a business, this is a great way to guarantee that the material in the course will be very relevant to the things you are going through now, or things you will be going through soon.
Are you building your first business and feel lost or unsure of what to do at each step? That is how millions of first-time entrepreneurs feel, and it is how I felt when I started my first business. In this course, I walk you through every step of the way from selecting the best business idea to pursue, to business planning, registering your business, raising money, and starting your business with correct fundamentals to give you and your business the best chance to succeed long term.
- Introduction to the course and how to get the most out of it (1:40)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Pro tip: how to quickly get through this course (1:55)
Business idea fundamentals
- How to brainstorm business ideas (6:45)
- How to get feedback on your business ideas (11:12)
- How to get industry experts to help you and give you feedback (4:38)
- How to tell if an idea is good & cheap market validation of business ideas (8:04)
- How to pitch your business ideas to investors or during any conversation (8:25)
- 3 Types of different business risk you must be aware of (7:59)
- What to do if you have too many ideas (8:10)
- Different kinds of business ideas & what you must be aware of with each (6:51)
- Top reasons businesses fail & how to decrease chance of failure (11:14)
- One of the most important videos: how to build momentum (3:41)
- NEW! Abundance mentality to help you avoid stress & make better decisions (4:46)
- NEW! My mistake of choosing a business niche when I started as an entrepreneur (4:13)
How to protect intellectual property
- How to protect business ideas and your company's intellectual property (3:13)
- How to protect your business by creating a moat around it (3:11)
- Create barriers to entry to protect your business from competitors (4:07)
How to write a business plan
- What exactly is a business plan? How to view business planning (8:01)
- When you need a business plan (5:40)
- What is a business model (5:37)
- How long should a business plan be (3:13)
- The executive summary of a business plan (1:05)
- The product section of a business plan (3:03)
- Product considerations for the real world (3:35)
- The stage of your business (1:01)
- Your market size section of the business plan (10:23)
- How to identify your target market (7:29)
- The marketing plan section of your business plan (8:30)
- Your revenue stream (7:14)
- Your founding or management team (8:36)
- Your business competition (7:27)
- The cash flow statement (3:53)
- Your business unit economics (4:45)
- Your previous funding (1:54)
- How to calculate the gross profit, net profit and the bottom line (3:13)
- How to calculate your company profit margin (0:50)
- SWOT analysis (3:38)
- Please take a second to add a review of this course or tell me how to improve it (3:26)t
How to raise money
- Understanding how much money you need to raise (5:04)
- Bootstrapping your business (5:40)
- Raising money from loans (6:20)
- Raising money from grants (5:06)
- Raising money from investors (6:40)
- Raising money from donations and crowdfunding Preview (8:30)
- Earning money from your own revenue (4:18)
- Creative way to raise money from future customers (2:39)
- Creative ways to raise money by hosting events and workshops (2:39)
- Funding your business from part-time or full-time work (2:52)
- Website to find investors & best ways to contact those investors (6:47)
- Should you register your business & How to register your business (3:10)
- NEW! How to register a business (3:25)
- NEW! What is an EIN & How to get an EIN (1:12)
- NEW! What is an S corp (2:02)
- NEW! What is a C corp (2:02)
- NEW! What is an LLC and how it can benefit you (2:05)
- NEW! What is double taxation and how to avoid it (3:00)
- NEW! Doing business as yourself (2:33)
- 059-NEW! Why you need a commercial bank account (1:24)
Bringing your idea into reality
- 2 sites to find technical co-founders (2:29)
- NEW! 3 ways to do a great product launch (7:19)
- NEW! Being first to market, pros and cons (4:48)
- The lean start-up model with Eric Ries (4:22)
- Customer development by Steve Blank (3:35)
- How to choose a great business name (6:06)
- How to choose a great website domain name (5:17)
- What to do if you have no business experience (3:58)
- NEW-from-my-mobile-apps-course-tips-to-learn-to-code-on-your-own (6:04)
- Increasing the lifetime value of a customer (7:14)
- NEW! My strategy for how to handle hagglers and people who want big discounts (2:53)
- How to increase your productivity (2:59)
NEW! Case study of my current business from idea to failures to success
- The failure stage (3:06)
- Finding growth (6:01)
- Struggles with generating enough cash (4:45)
Learn from my previous mistakes and failures
- NEW! My first business failure: the show search engine business (6:47)
Further help and my resources
- I want to hear from you. Please post questions and start community discussions (1:58)
Get How To Start A Business: Business Ideas To Success – Alex Genadinik, Only Price $57
Tag: How To Start A Business: Business Ideas To Success – Alex Genadinik Review. How To Start A Business: Business Ideas To Success – Alex Genadinik download. How To Start A Business: Business Ideas To Success – Alex Genadinik discount.