Purchase Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course: Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical – Dr. Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade, Ph.D at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course: Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical – Dr. Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade, Ph.D
Add additional power to your current clinical approach and make trauma treatment more effective in a shorter period of time when you incorporate clinical hypnosis in your practice.
Hypnosis is gentle, collaborative and powerful in eliciting lasting change in clients. Now you can join long-time Ericksonian-based practitioners, Drs. Carol Kershaw and Bill Wade, in this comprehensive certificate course where they draw on the resource-based approach of Ericksonian Tradition as well as modern brain science and neurology to provide you a step-by-step guide for applying hypnosis to your clinical practice.
Throughout the course, special emphasis will be given to understanding how trauma affects the brain and how hypnosis can be used to alleviate PTSD symptoms such as anxiety, depression, panic, insomnia, obsessive-compulsive behavior and difficulty handling anger.
Whether you’re new to hypnosis or an experienced hypnotherapist, this unique training opportunity can improve both your competence and confidence in resolving entrenched trauma using clinical hypnosis.
Enrollment at this deeply discounted price is extremely limited — lock in your spot today!
Here’s what you’ll learn to do in this certificate training…
Integrate the essential building blocks for safely and easily incorporating hypnosis into clinical practice.
Gain client buy-in by learning how to provide effective psychoeducation that includes the research and science behind hypnosis.
Alleviate symptoms of trauma and PTSD through focused attention.
Enhance your treatment planning by understanding the neuroscience of hypnosis.
Advance your clinical assessment skills by understanding how the critical differences among attachment categories impact your clients.
Improve clinical outcomes by learning to utilize evidence-based mind/body tools and strategies.
Boost trauma symptom resolution with three simple hypnotic strategies.
Calm your client’s anxiety, panic, and reactivity by learning how to induce deep hypnotic states.
Prevent your clients from getting stuck by learning to recognize and prevent trauma symptoms acting as negative trances.
Improve your clients’ level of functioning and emotional stability with three hypnotic protocols.
Help clients move forward in clinical treatment with therapeutic strategies for modifying attachment patterns.
Neurophysiology of Trauma/PTSD
- Impact of trauma on the nervous system and brain
- Impact of stress on the brain
- Vagal Nerve Activation-Stephen Porges
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
- Intense and prolonged trauma
- Developmental trauma
- Seizure activity with trauma
Trauma and Attachment
- Attachment styles
- Trauma and dissociation style attachment
- Attachment and relationships
Latest Neuroscience Research on Body/Mind Healing
- Body/mind as frequency, light and innate healing abilities
- Discovery of filament structures in the body carrying information
- Cellular biophoton release
Long-Term Stress and Its Impact on the Limbic System
- Symptoms of limbic over arousal: Anxiety, startle response, panic, obsessive-compulsive patterns, anger, insomnia
- Symptoms of limbic under arousal: Depression, negative thinking and altered perception of experiences
Essentials of Clinical Hypnosis
- Definition of hypnosis as resource activator
- Focused attention and suggestion
- Hypnotic language
- Conversational hypnosis
- Psychotherapy as hypnosis
- EEG hypnosis
Putting Clinical Hypnosis to Practice
- Simple inductions
- Changing mental states
- Strategies to interrupt rumination
- Strategies for anxiety, depression, and calming the nervous system
- Experiential exercises to practice the skills learned
- Demonstration: EEG Hypnosis
Strategies for Developing Traumatic Memory Reconsolidation
- Retrieval and disruption
- How to move a memory from short-term to long-term
- State-dependent memory and learning
Focused Attention as a State of Negative or Positive Hypnotic Trance
- How optical system may play a role in symptom formation and removal
- Focus on “nothing” helps eliminates negative thought
Simple Biofeedback Tools Paired with Hypnosis to Support Post Traumatic Growth
- Heartmath HRV Training
- Temperature Training
- Breath Training and Meditation
- Galvanic Skin Response Training
How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Talk Therapy that May Make Trauma Symptoms Worse
- Too much attention to feelings
- Too much emphases on the trauma story
Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course: Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical – Dr. Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade, Ph.D Review. Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course: Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical – Dr. Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade, Ph.D download. Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course: Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical – Dr. Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade, Ph.D discount.