Purchase IASTM Technique at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Course "IASTM Technique – Mike Reinold and Erson Religioso" is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
Are you ready to start learning how to start using instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) today?!? I so excited to finally have finished my new online education program teaching you how and why to start using IASTM quickly and easily! Erson Religioso and I teamed up to bring you this program.
Update: IASTM Technique 2.0 is now out! IASTM Technique 2.0 has now be released with updated research, new content, and now includes how to perform cupping and use mobility bands!
IASTMtechnique.com is my new website teaching you everything you need to learn to start using IASTM today. It is jam-packed with over 35 videos and over 7 hours of content! I have teamed up with physical therapist Erson Religioso to produce the content, as Erson has a ton of great knowledge and experience using IASTM.
If you are not using IASTM, think about these things:
- IASTM is pretty effective. You and your patients are going to see the benefit quickly.
- IASTM doesn’t have to be complicated to learn. You don’t need a length certification process to begin.
- IASTM doesn’t have to involve crazy expensive tools. We’ll show you what we use for tools, some for under $5!
Everything you need to start using IASTM is covered! We break the program down into 5 different portions:
- Basic Principles – We start the program out telling you about some of the history and background behind IASTM, including some of the research reports on the benefits and efficacy of using IASTM. Once you understand the “why,” we jump right into the “how,” showing you the basics behind tool selection, grip, scanning assessments, stroke patterns, and more
- Body Part Specific Techniques – Once you have the basics down, we now break down the content by body part, going over how we use IASTM from head to toe. At this point, you are ready to rock and start practicing, but we don’t stop there (like some programs do…).
- Advanced Techniques – Here is where you will take your IASTM skills to the next level. We talk about how to integrate IASTM with your other manual therapy techniques and how to use IASTM for several different pathologies, movement dysfunctions, and to enhance neurodynamics. There are lots of great videos here including footage of real patients and case studies.
- How to Use Cupping and Mobility Bands – IASTM Technique 2.0 now includes functional cupping and mobility compression bands!
- Resources – Great, now you know how to use IASTM like a pro, head over to the resources section to hear our unbiased recommendations on what to use for tools and lubricant, as well as other educational resources. Plus get discounts on all EDGE Mobility Products.
Learn How to Start Performing IASTM Today!
Erson Religioso and I’s online educational program will teach you everything you need to know to start using IASTM today! IASTM does not have to be complicated to learn or expensive to start using. Learn everything about IASTM including the history, efficacy, tool options, different stroke patterns, basic techniques, advanced techniques, and how to integrate IASTM into your current manual therapy skills and treatment programs! IASTM Technique 2.0 has now be released with updated research, new content, and now includes how to perform cupping and use mobility bands!
Get IASTM Technique – Mike Reinold and Erson Religioso, Only Pirce $29
Tag: IASTM Technique – Mike Reinold and Erson Religioso Review. IASTM Technique – Mike Reinold and Erson Religioso download. IASTM Technique – Mike Reinold and Erson Religioso discount.