Purchase Integrate 12-Step Programs into Therapy: Harness the Power of 12-Step Programs to Enhance Substance Use Treatment – Sarah Allen Benton at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
If you have clients in 12-step programs, but haven’t integrated these programs into your treatment, you’re missing a chance to find greater therapeutic success and deepen recovery for your clients.
But misconceptions approximately inflexible guidelines and non secular dogma in 12-step applications go away a few therapists biased towards their effectiveness, feeling uncomfortable discussing their client’s studies withinside the program, and suffering to comprise them into their very own remedy plans.
How can you ensure you’re fully prepared to work with all of your client’s experiences, influences and supports to improve treatment outcomes?
Sarah Allen Benton, MS, LMHC, LPC, AADC is a counselor, addiction expert, recovering alcoholic and author who has been featured in The New York Times and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, and The CBS Early Show.
In this one-day training she’ll teach you how to effectively integrate 12-step programs into your clinical work so you can more fully engage your clients, build a solid therapeutic alliance, and confidently manage 12-step related issues that may arise during the course of treatment. Watch her and discover:
- Misconceptions about 12-step programs that could interfere with therapy
- The narratives, norms and dynamics of 12-step programs you need to better understand your client’s experiences
- How to grow your comfort in exploring 12-step issues with clients
- Strategies to integrate 12-step programs with clinical models for greater therapeutic impact
Don’t let your treatment become compartmentalized and leave a pivotal part of your clients’ lives left unaddressed in therapy.
- Analyze myths and misconceptions about 12-step programs that could potentially interfere with therapy.
- Investigate recovery language and concepts from 12-step programs to better understand experiences clients may want to share in sessions.
- Evaluate how clinicians can improve their ability to initiate dialogue and recommendations for clients in 12-step programs to build rapport and connection.
- Support dual diagnosis clients on medication assisted treatment in navigating 12-step programs and maintaining a healthy relationship with their chosen support systems.
- Investigate how clinicians can mitigate countertransference issues that might arise and obstruct effective treatment with substance use clients who are also involved in 12-step programs.
- Analyze effective ways to integrate 12-step models into client treatment plans as an adjunct to therapy.
12-Step Program Narratives, Language and Therapy-Interfering Misconceptions
- Personal story of 12-step recovery process
- Narratives as evidence-based care
- Exploring unique language and expressions to improve rapport
- Dispelling 12-Step misconception that can negatively impact therapy
Spirituality and Recovery in 12-Step Programs
- Exploring the connection between addiction and the human “void”
- Evidence-based perspective of spirituality and healing
- Modifications for atheist and agnostic clients
12-Step Challenges and Relevant Themes to Process in Therapy
- Defining and examining each “Step”
- Powerlessness vs. making a choice
- Identifying mood symptoms that may correlate with 12-Steps
- Improving dialogue and communication with 12-step clients
- How to handle countertransference – when clients get 12-step advice we question
How the 12-Step Recovery Lifestyle Impacts Treatment
- The importance of connection and community
- Advantages and disadvantages of anonymity
- Debunking myths and stereotypes
- Supportive and damaging 12-step interpersonal dynamics
Strategies to Integrate the 12-Step and Clinical Models
- 12-step support for treating co-occurring mental health disorders
- Strategies for initiating dialogue and recommendations for clients
- Combining medication assisted treatment and 12-step approaches
- Navigating interpersonal and social issues
- Relapse prevention and management approaches
- Research and treatment risks and limitations
Keep improving yourself today with this “Integrate 12-Step Programs into Therapy: Harness the Power of 12-Step Programs to Enhance Substance Use Treatment – Sarah Allen Benton” course at only [$87]
Tag: Integrate 12-Step Programs into Therapy: Harness the Power of 12-Step Programs to Enhance Substance Use Treatment – Sarah Allen Benton Review. Integrate 12-Step Programs into Therapy: Harness the Power of 12-Step Programs to Enhance Substance Use Treatment – Sarah Allen Benton download. Integrate 12-Step Programs into Therapy: Harness the Power of 12-Step Programs to Enhance Substance Use Treatment – Sarah Allen Benton discount. 12 step therapist, 12 step programs for mental health, 12-step programs, 12 step programs for depression