As a labor and delivery nurse, you get to see miracles every day.
But when something goes wrong, do you know what to do?
In the high-risk labor and delivery environment, you need to be prepared when a crisis arises. Do you fully understand how to interpret EFM data? Are you confident in your ability to manage complications?
In this self-paced online course, top experts will guide you step-by-step through the current national recommendations, state of the evidence, and standard of practice.
Labor and Delivery Essentials
- Preventing and managing unrealistic patient expectations
- Latest options in pain management
- Reducing the risks associated with inductions
- Must-know interventions for complicated deliveries
- …and so much more
Must-Know Fetal Monitoring Skills
- Fetal cardiac arrhythmias
- The warning signs of fetal decompensation
- Master NICHD terminology and documentation
- Practice pitfalls and avoiding litigation
- …and so much more
In the Labor and Delivery session you will gain the skills you need to manage any complication. These best-practice strategies will increase your confidence and reduce risk when the next crisis happens.
The EFM session you will advance your knowledge and ensure that you are prepared to interpret the most challenging patterns. Master analysis and documentation of monitoring strips and become an expert in your clinical practice.
Here's what you'll learn in this comprehensive online course:
Labor & Delivery: The Latest Interventions for Childbirth Challenges with Jamie Otremba, MSN, RN, CNM
Delve into the most challenging issues presenting in today's obstetrical patients. Jamie Otemba will walk through cases that demonstrate how complications can change the intended plan and explore the latest available in terms of prevention and management to avoid a crisis. These best-practice strategies will allow you to help reduce risk, cost, and discomfort for laboring patients. Take home tools you can use to immediately impact the maternal and fetal outcomes of your obstetrical patients!
Take a comprehensive look at:
- Birth Planning: Preventing Unrealistic Expectations!
- The Latest & Greatest Options for Pain Management
- MUST KNOW Interventions for Complicated Deliveries
- Optimal Medication Selection for Preterm Labor
- Reducing the Risks Associated with Inductions
- Fine Tune Your VTE Risk Reduction Strategies
- And Much More!
Advanced Electronic Fetal Monitoring with Cecile Oliver, MSN, CNS, RNC-OB/MNN, C-FM
Cecile Oliver will prepare you for the challenges frequently confronted while performing advanced electronic fetal monitoring. Learning will be fun and memorable through the incorporation of fascinating patient stories, real-life review of lawsuits pertaining to fetal monitoring, and the analysis of actual strips. This enlightening day will feature content that will prepare you well for the fetal assessment certification course.
- NICHD Terminology: Definitions and Examples
- Utilizing Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Fetal Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fetal Oxygenation
- Hypoxic Myocardial Failure vs. Reflex
- Avoiding Litigation: Practice Pitfalls
- Fetal Decompensation: The Warning Signs
- Scalp Stimulation: When? Why?
- And Much More!
Tag: Labor, Delivery, and Electronic Fetal Monitoring: Everything You Need To Know – Cecile Oliver & Jamie Otremba Review. Labor, Delivery, and Electronic Fetal Monitoring: Everything You Need To Know – Cecile Oliver & Jamie Otremba download. Labor, Delivery, and Electronic Fetal Monitoring: Everything You Need To Know – Cecile Oliver & Jamie Otremba discount.