Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana – Lois Fenner at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Without the right prison consciousness had to live in compliance, you could face grave prison and economic consequences. This recording will display you the way to keep to assist the humans you’ve been skilled to assist even as nonetheless shielding your self from many prison pitfalls. If you watch best one recording this year, make it this one.
Attorney Lois Fenner is exciting and enlightening and go away will go away you with a extra expertise of the modern day Louisiana legal guidelines as they relate to behavioral health. You will take domestic sensible techniques to decrease and control prison and moral dangers and you’ll discover ways to straight away enforce those danger lowering techniques into your practice.
- Communicate how to comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Determine the process for responding to subpoenas and court orders.
- Articulate the rights of minors and parents in mental health treatment and legal determinations.
- Specify the role of the mental health professional in the commitment process.
- Develop policies on ethical issues such as restraints, seclusion and informed consent.
- Designate the treatment provider’s responsibilities relating to mental health issues and the legal duty to warn.
Get Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana of author Lois Fenner only price 79$
Overview/Confidentiality of Mental Health Records
- When and to Whom Records Can Be Released
- Mandatory Disclosure Requirements
- Alcohol/Drug and AIDS/HIV Treatment Records
- Necessary Documentation
HIPAA 101 – Federal Confidentiality Regulations
- What is HIPAA Today?
- How Do I Comply with the Regulations?
- What Are “Psychotherapy Notes”?
- When May I Release Records?
- How Much Paperwork Will This Be for My Office?
Responding to Subpoenas, Court Orders and Law Enforcement
- Subpoenas; Types of Subpoenas; Duty to Respond; Time Limits
- Search Warrants & Court Orders
- Authority to Obtain Information
- Development of Policies and Procedures to Respond
Balancing the Rights of Minors & Parents
- Minors’ Rights
- Age of Majority
- Access to Records
- Rights of Minors to Refuse/Consent to Medication and Treatment
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Treatment Issues for Minors
- Parental Rights
- Custodial and Divorce Factors
- Child Abuse Allegations
- Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Parent’s Rights to Records
Voluntary and Involuntary Mental Health Commitments
- Reasons to Use a Voluntary Commitment or an Involuntary Commitment
- Grounds for an Involuntary Commitment: Dangerousness (as Defined by Statute)
- Mental Illness
Professional Ethics and Boundary Issues
- Consent Elements and Competency Issues
- Medication: Right to Refuse
- Restraints and Seclusions
- Individual’s Legal Rights
- Informed Consent
- Boundary Issues: Where the Lines Are Blurred
- Prescribing Practices
- Board of Health Professionals Investigation – Disciplinary Proceedings
Legal Liabilities of the Professional
- Duty to Warn Issues
- Professional Obligations and Standards
- Fraud & Abuse Issues
- Compliance with Contradictory Laws
Keep improving yourself today with this “Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana of author Lois Fenner” course at only [$79]
Tag: Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana – Lois Fenner Review. Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana – Lois Fenner download. Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Louisiana – Lois Fenner discount. egal and ethical issues for health professionals, legal and ethical issues in nursing, legal and ethical issues in healthcare