Purchase Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm, A Workshop for Clinicians – John Gottman at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Gottman Level 1 training is the first step for therapists wishing to learn the Gottman Method Couples Therapy. This Level 1 Training, Bridging the Couple Chasm, will give you new insights into treatment for couples who struggle, using proven assessment techniques and intervention strategies.
This training is a practical, emotion-focused, and highly effective approach based on Drs. John and Julie Gottman’s four decades of research with more than 3,000 couples. It is the most extensive study ever done on marital stability and divorce prediction.
In this workshop, you’ll be supplied with a studies-primarily based totally roadmap for assisting couples compassionately manipulate their conflicts, deepen their friendship and intimacy, and percentage their lifestyles cause and goals primarily based totally at the Sound Relationship House Theory.
You may be delivered to Dr. Gottman’s leap forward studies on hundreds of couples to apprehend the distinction among the “Masters” and “Disasters” of relationships. If you aren’t already doing evaluation, this schooling will train you a way to examine a relationship’s strengths and regions of challenge the usage of empirically demonstrated questionnaires.
You will view unique films of actual couples from the well-known Gottman “Love Lab,” in addition to films of Dr. Julie Gottman demonstrating evaluation and interventions in a case instance from her personal practice.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN LEVEL 1?
You will research research-primarily based totally techniques and equipment to assist couples effectively control conflict. You will benefit capabilities to empower companions to communicate approximately their worst gridlocked problems through uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values. You will benefit equipment to assist couples procedure fights and heal their hurts, and strategies for companions to deepen their intimacy and reduce relapse.
At the completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Summarize the research that allows us to predict future relationship stability.
- Describe the seven levels of the Sound Relationship House Theory.
- Conduct a couple’s therapy assessment using elements of the couple’s narrative, the Oral History Interview, written questionnaires, observations of conflict and individual interviews.
- Describe two interventions to help strengthen a couple’s conflict management.
- Describe two interventions to enhance a couple’s friendship system.
- Describe two interventions to explore a couple’s system of shared meaning.
- Explain why physiological self-soothing is essential for a healthy relationship.
- Create a therapeutic contract with a couple, discuss and decide on goals and include a summary of the couples strengths and areas that need improvement.
- Describe the Philosophy of Therapy and including assumptions, overview of techniques and goals of therapy.
- Describe the Rapoport Intervention and when to use it.
- Describe the process of therapy, including the structure of a session.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is for mental health providers, allied professionals and clergy, students and interns, family clinic staff, professors/teachers of couples therapy, researchers in the social sciences, and employee assistance professionals. There are no prerequisites.
COST – $450 PER PARTICIPANT
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- 300-page Level 1 Clinical Training Manual – containing the core Gottman Method Couples Therapy assessments and interventions
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 Training Certificate of Completion
- Up to 12 CE Hours (CE’s are purchased through National Marriage Seminars.)
- Eligibility to continue to Level 2 Training
Register for a Level 1/Level 2 Combination – Save $200
Military, Clergy, Students – Save 20%
*Offers and discounts cannot be combined.
Refund Policy: A full refund can be provided, minus a 20% processing fee, if cancellation request is received in writing up to one month prior to the event. After that date, registrations will receive credit to attend any future event sponsored by The Center For Relationship Wellness for up to one year. Non-transferable.
The Center for Relationship Wellness is authorized to offer continuing education credits from the Gottman Institute for this program. This course is approved through the Gottman institute for up to 12 CE’s. Approved for APA, NBCC, CA-BBS and NASW via National Marriage Seminars.
Keep improving yourself today with this “Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm, A Workshop for Clinicians – John Gottman” course at only [$22]
Tag: Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm, A Workshop for Clinicians – John Gottman Review. Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm, A Workshop for Clinicians – John Gottman download. Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm, A Workshop for Clinicians – John Gottman discount. clinician’s brief, clinicians definition, clinicians of color, clinicians report, clinicians complex