Purchase Managing Patient Emergencies – Robin Gilbert at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
- NEVER Miss the Subtle Changes in Your Patient that Could Lead to BIG Trouble
- Rapid Assessment Skills that Improve Outcomes for Your MOST Critical Patients
- The BEST Interventions for Cardiac, Neurological, Endocrine & Respiratory Emergencies
- Tools to Sharpen Your Crisis Management Skills
Mrs. Kelp is admitted with pneumonia and right-sided coronary heart failure. Twenty mins after admission, she develops worsening dyspnea and hypotension.
- Are you organized to manipulate her risky condition?
- Do you realize what respiration measures are necessary?
- Do you realize the great manner to manipulate her hypotension?
The sufferers in our hospitals are sicker than ever before. It isn’t always unusual to locate sufferers on everyday clinical flooring with principal lines, chest tubes, pacemakers and AICDs. Some nursing houses are accepting sufferers on ventilators, and sufferers are actually being despatched domestic on vasoactive drips which includes dobutamine. Even aleven though acuity degrees are better you’re nevertheless being concerned for plenty sufferers and don’t have the luxurious of frequent, complete assessments. Therefore, it’s miles vital so that you can unexpectedly investigate and enforce suitable interventions. Attend this seminar to sharpen your capabilities and go away organized to perceive and manipulate your subsequent affected person emergency!
- Describe kinds of fast evaluation strategies and a way to hire them for the high-quality effects in the course of a affected person emergency.
- Evaluate strategies for buying crucial records in the course of a fast affected person evaluation.
- Investigate EARLY evaluation findings in scientific syndromes which can development swiftly and purpose life-threatening conditions.
- Prioritize nursing movements for precise neurological, cardiac, breathing and endocrine emergencies.
- Review care of the diabetic affected person in diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Identify affected person populations who’re at high-danger for bedside emergencies.
- Discuss a way to combine evaluation statistics and crucial lab findings into the plan of take care of a affected person experiencing a life-threatening emergency.
Identifying the RED Flags
- Critical Thinking During a Crisis
- Vital Signs & ABCDs
- Methods for Establishing and Maintaining Airway
- Breathing: More Than a Rate Issue
- Circulation & Perfusion
- Rapid Assessment Techniques
- Critical Questions to Ask Your Patient
- Identifying High-Risk Populations
- Sick or Not Sick…Who would you see first?
Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I’m having chest pain”
- Recognizing Arrhythmias – Stable, Unstable and Lethal
- Rhythm Recognition & Treatment for: VT, VF, SVT, and Heart Blocks
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: STEMI/NSTEMI
- Key Assessments & Interventions
- tPA Guidelines
- Laboratory Parameters
- Recognizing Subtle Changes
- Hemodynamic Monitoring:
- MAP, CO, SV, CI
- Preload, Afterload, Contractility
- Skills Practice: EKG Interpretation
Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I can’t breathe”
- Capnography Basics
- Assessment & Critical Interventions for:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
- The Patient Who Needs Assistance
- O2, CPAP, BiPAP
- Indications for Intubation
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Chest Tube Management
- Easy ABG Analysis…Really!
Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I don’t feel right”
- The Differences of DKA and HHNK
- Early Recognition of Hypoglycemia
- Critical Lab Findings
- Differentiating the Diagnosis – Case Studies
- Which Intervention Should you do FIRST
- What is the Likely Problem
- Anticipating the Solutions
Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “My head hurts!”
- Elevated Intracranial Pressure
- Clues When you Don’t have a Monitor
- Ischemic vs. Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Inclusion/Exclusion for tPA
- Critical Labs
- Malignant Headache
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Simulation Lab Review
- Interpreting the Patient’s Presentation
Fluid Imbalance/Circulatory Emergencies
- GI Bleed
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Compartment Syndrome
Managing the Decompensating Patient
- No Pulse, No Blood Pressure, No Respirations…Now What?
- Common Medications
- Monitor/Defibrillator Review
- Roles & Responsibilities During a Code
What’s New & Trending
- Ethical Considerations
- Documentation Pitfalls
- Staffing Considerations & High Acuity Patients
Keep improving yourself today with this “Managing Patient Emergencies – Robin Gilbert” course at only [$83]
Tag: Managing Patient Emergencies – Robin Gilbert Review. Managing Patient Emergencies – Robin Gilbert download. Managing Patient Emergencies – Robin Gilbert discount. managing patient expectations at emergency department triage, managing aggressive patients emergency department, managing patients in the emergency department