Purchase Meditation Teacher Training – Hart Life Coaching at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Become a Meditation Teacher in 3 Months or Less
Have you ever thought about becoming a meditation teacher? It’s easier than you think.
One of the easiest ways to start a business is by teaching meditation, or if you already have a business it is a great way to become known in your local community.
Some of the traits that make a good meditation teacher are:
- You meditate yourself.
- You have a genuine desire to help others.
- You are willing and eager to learn more and share what you learn.
- You accept that none of us are perfect and that includes you.
- You know that life can be overwhelming at times and you want to help others gain inner peace.
Meditation has the power to change lives and so do you
Studies have shown the countless benefits of meditation, which range from increased self-awareness, to better stress management, to greater focus on the present, to more patience and tolerance. But we’re preaching to the choir here because we know you’ve already experienced the life-changing magic of meditation firsthand—which is why you’d now like to spread the magic.
If you’re ready to move beyond your own personal practice to become part of the meditation movement as a teacher, our accredited meditation teacher training is for you. There are few careers as rewarding as teaching meditation and which allow you to help yourself while helping others.
With our in-depth course, you’ll receive the knowledge, skills and accreditation to run meditation groups, hold meditation classes, and work with both groups and individuals, all in an easily packaged format that you can complete in your free time.
Our mission is to contribute to a kinder, more caring world, and we see no better way to do that than to arm you with the tools to teach meditation. Join us today.
This is the best college for learning Meditation. The work is actively involving. The techniques are wide and varied. And, the support by Anne and others is unlimited. The flexible style is great for busy people. (Read the full Testimonial below)
Katherine Winter, Psychologist
Our online meditation teacher course provides you with the knowledge, skills, and accreditation necessary to run meditation groups, teach a meditation course, and work with individuals and groups. Our certification enables you to apply for insurance. The course is fully adaptable to a busy lifestyle and can easily be done in 3 months while working full-time.
Become a meditation teacher and change your own life while helping others. There are very few careers that provide as many benefits as teaching mindfulness and meditation.
I’m Anne Hartley, the creator of this course and the owner of Hart Life Academy.
I got into this work because of my own experience with meditation.
When my five-year-old son died I felt shattered and wondered how I would survive, just getting through each day took more energy than I had. I started doing personal development courses and every course included meditation, I discovered that while meditating I found peace, and that’s how I began.
Since then, meditation has helped me cope with stress, develop my intuition, find my purpose, build my business and help me connect with my local community through the meditation course I run, so you can see why I am a big fan of it.
In this course, I have tried to give you as much information as possible on different styles of meditation and all the benefits to be gained so that you will feel comfortable sharing what you learn with others.
I hope you can join me, and I am happy to support you every step of the way,
Teaching mindfulness and meditation to others contributes to a more peaceful world and creates a positive ripple effect that extends beyond you to everyone you encounter.
Your Online Meditation Teacher Course Curriculum
Click on the arrow to see what’s included in each unit.
The cause and effects of stress
- Identify the effects of stress
- Identify how the brain rewires itself
- Changing the stress response
Use mindfulness to change the stress response
- Differentiate between mindlessness and mindfulness
- Identify mindfulness exercises
Choose values to live by
- Identify different types of values
- Apply Being Values to change perception and automatic responses
- Define Being Values
- Utilise the value acceptance to support mindfulness
- Identify when a value would not support a person
- Forgiveness and its benefits
Identify the benefits gained from regular meditation
- Identify the difference between relaxaion and meditation
- Recognise the physiological and psychological benefits to be gained from meditation
Identify different styles of meditation
- Identify meditation postures
- Identify ways to meditate
- Identify the ideal time to meditate
- Identify benefits to be gained from group meditation
- Identify styles of meditation
- Mindfulness meditation
- Transcendental/Primordial sound meditation
- Loving kindness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Binaural sounds meditation
- Nine round breathing meditation
- Kinhin – alternate walking meditation
- Place your worries in a box meditation
- Japa meditation
- Letting go meditation
- Soul mate meditation
- Spiritual decision making meditation
Identify the benefits of meditation for children and teens
- Age and meditation
- Identify mindfulness exercises suited to children and teens
- Participate in meditation to develop empathy and compassion
Identify a range of relaxation techniques
- Identify alternatives to meditation that provide similar benefits
- Identify relaxation strategies
Use meditation to heal and achieve goals
- Understanding synergy
- Conducting a heart synergy meditation
- Identify ways to recognise intuition
- Fear vs intuition
Promoting a meditation business
- Identify ways to promote a meditation business
Planning and conducting meditation courses
- Conducting courses and meditation groups
- Lesson plans for a meditation course
- Meditation scripts
- Resources and client handouts
Can you make a living from teaching meditation?
We know this is a question on many prospective teachers’ minds, which is why our course includes information and resources on how to start and grow your meditation business.
If you conducted one course a week in meditation in your local area you will make a small amount of money and become part of a community of like-minded people. If full time teaching is your goal, we suggest you combine our Meditation Teacher Training with our Mindfulness Practitioner Training to give you a more robust set of skills that would allow you to conduct both meditation and mindfulness courses, as well as run regular meditation groups.
Many of our graduates are:
- Conducting courses in Mindfulness
- Conducting courses in Meditation
- Running a regular meditation group
as well as conducting specialised courses, including:
- Mindfulness for Mums
- Mindful Parenting
- Mindfulness for Children
- Mindfulness for Teens
- Mindful Coaching
- Mindfulness for Managing Stress
Get Meditation Teacher Training – Hart Life Coaching, Only Price $117
Tag: Meditation Teacher Training – Hart Life Coaching Review. Meditation Teacher Training – Hart Life Coaching download. Meditation Teacher Training – Hart Life Coaching discount.