Purchase Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course – Ted Nicholas at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
In order to become very, very rich you must first be a successful small business owner.
It's the most direct route leading to great success and wealth. Nearly 100% of the self-made super rich began as small business owners.
Plus, today's millionaires and billionaires run their business empires based on the knowledge they gained running a small business. Indeed, the most successful entrepreneurs, the cream of the crop, hire entrepreneurial managers and run their now large companies without losing the irreplaceable techniques gained in running small businesses.
The enormous business success of the world's best-known entrepreneurs can be traced directly to the skills honed in starting and running small businesses.
Many rich and famous people began as small business owners
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Donna Karan, Rich DeVos, Mary Kay, Steve Jobs, Ross Perot, Richard Marriott, Earl Graves, and Michael Dell are extraordinary examples of small business owners who grew their companies into giant enterprises.
Indeed, as all the above people have stated, whenever any big business gets into trouble, it's usually for one big reason. As a business grows large, it's all too easy to lose the entrepreneurial edge. It becomes cumbersome and slow to react to changing circumstances.
Quickly solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities is the biggest advantage of a small business.
Most small business owners barely get by
However, please do not misunderstand. As you well know, the vast majority of small business owners are anything but rich.
Most small entrepreneurs struggle to make ends meet, even with excellent products and services. Just to meet their payroll and pay their bills is a daily struggle. All their lives they work killer hours. They ruin their health. They spend precious little time with their families. And still they never seem to get ahead, regardless.
Why do some get very rich?
Yet, a significantly small percentage of small business owners really have it made. The elite small business owners have a completely different quality of life. They somehow balance work and play. They spend limited hours on their business. They are relaxed and work almost effortlessly. They enjoy plenty of vacations. They spend lots of quality time with family, while building a tremendously profitable business worth millions.
What makes all the difference?
What is the difference between those who never really make it and the super-rich entrepreneurs?
- It's not how much money they start with
- It's not I.Q.
- It's not luck
- It's not who they know
- It's not their products
- It's know-how
A very special kind of know-how makes all the difference. But, these insider secrets are not taught in any school or university.
Wouldn't you like to know the inside secrets of the super rich?
Here is the biggest secret of all.
More than any other business skill, marketing makes all the difference.
Why? Because every penny of company income rests upon marketing. Today, to succeed in a big way, you will need to master on-line and off-line marketing.
Imagine what it would be worth to you to have the opportunity to obtain a Home-Study Course that actually revealed the key skills you need to both survive and prosper with your own small business.
I have some great news! A millionaire entrepreneur who started from scratch reveals all his secrets.
Ted Nicholas' career is truly amazing. He has successfully started and sold 23 companies. He has written 14 best-selling books. He conducts sell-out seminars around the world.
But Ted is perhaps best known as a copywriter extraordinaire. Many experts consider him the #1 copywriter in the world. Whether anyone is any better is debatable. But people in the know consider him on a bad day in the world's top five. He strongly believes copywriting skills are not inborn. They can be learned.
Ted will reveal his best copywriting secrets so you can write great sales copy yourself. Or to know what to look for to help you select the right professional copywriter for you.
Announcing the Home-Study Course of a lifetime!
You are invited to examine a very special one-of-a-kind Home-Study Course.
You will discover step by step how to become a small business millionaire. It’s called THE MILLIONAIRE ENTREPRENEUR (aka THE SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS SUMMIT).
In this powerful, one-of-a-kind course you will discover:
How to start from scratch with little or no money
How to raise all the capital you will ever need
How to get rights to hot new products of your own that sell like crazy, or create them on your own
How to position your business with an irresistible U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition)
Why you are 17 words or less away from earning a fortune
How to persuade thousands of new people each month to sign-up to your list. Please note: The key to succeeding on the Internet is building your own list
The inside secrets of writing great copy
Today's most powerful Magic Words that work best in all your copy
Why emotional, right-brain copy absolutely produces the highest response rates (You will be trained in exactly how to write emotionally)
How to stop your competition from eating your lunch
How to instantly change your sales message in less than 10 seconds or less that can increase response by as much as 2400%!
Where do you start when you prepare copy? Discover the exact copywriting sequence which improves response by as much as 1000%
5 behind-the-scene secrets you can do to mentally and physically prepare yourself before you write a single word of copy
The 9 little-known secrets to a successful space advertisement
How to prepare an appealing order form (including the exact words) that increases orders by as much as 10,000% instead of using a typical ugly one that depresses response
The exact words you should use in preparing a money-back guarantee that will both increase sales and reduce refunds
- How to slash space advertising costs by up to 80% (This incredible information alone will make for your investment in the home-study course inconsequential) Indeed, these tips are worth hundreds of thousands, even millions, of dollars in the right hands
- How to succeed using just the Internet and how you can increase your success dramatically by using a multi-media approach
- 9 secret tips which help keep people reading your copy instead of stopping so early you have no chance to sell your product or service
- A whole new approach to Yellow Page ads that assures they attract so much attention the reader is practically compelled to call you
- 5 magic phrases that assure you get your envelope opened (You will be authorized to use these verbatim without any copyright worries!)
- Attention women and other work-at-home entrepreneurs. It's not about money alone. Why a small business (full- or part-time) is the best and most ideal solution for women and others who need maximum flexibility in today's business world (No wonder one out of 4 new businesses today are started by women)
- How to prepare "killer" two-step ads which are today's most profitable form of advertising
- Three Magic Words that can increase response to your two-step ads by 3,000%
- 12 Magic Words that will increase your repeat business by tenfold from customers who previously bought from you
- How to convert customers into raving fans who attract new customers to you. Much can depend on the way you package your product
- A formula for writing a P.S. which can double your sales
- 5 postcard secrets that pull orders like crazy
- How to increase your average order value from 40% to 60% without a penny of additional marketing costs
- How to use inexpensive classified ads in print and on the Internet to bring in millions in profitable sales (Ted Nicholas started his huge business empire with a simple little $90 classified ad which he'll share with you)
- Two important foods you should eat on days you write copy
- How to price your product to maximize sales (Your pricing strategy can mean the difference between success and failure)
- How to create powerful headlines, the most important element in writing successful sales copy (Ted Nicholas will reveal to you the "hidden benefit" technique he invented, which is 10 times more powerful than the second best method)
And that's not all
As a small business owner, you are faced with several major entrepreneurial decisions which are vital to your success.
While advisers and consultants, such as lawyers and accountants, at times can help, you really need the entrepreneurial perspective to help you make the right moves.
In this unique home-study course, Ted Nicholas, the "Entrepreneur's Entrepreneur," gives you his never-before-revealed advice on such crucially important make-or-break matters, including:
- Advantages and disadvantages of operating as a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC. If a corporation is your best choice, should you choose an open, close, or non-profit?
- How to create a punchy, memorable name for your business, which will markedly increase your chance of success
- What about your future: Should you buy other companies? Sell yours? Go public?
- How to avoid the biggest entrepreneurial mistakes
- Which services should you outsource and which should you do yourself or have employees take care of?
- In which of the two major entrepreneurial categories are you? (The answer will help determine the type of company you should create)
- How to arrange to have a mastermind group to help you
- Should you bring in equity partners—or sell shares privately in your business?
- When and how to hire and work with consultants
- How to become a highly paid consultant yourself
- How to buy everything wholesale at the lowest possible price — This includes hotel rooms, rental cars, clothes, jewelry, furniture and equipment
- Why you will never fail
- Facing the worst that could happen to your business and how you can recover quickly
- Recommended reading — What books, newsletters, newspapers Ted reads
But what does all this cost?
Normally a seat at a private, limited-seat seminar conducted by Ted Nicholas would be as much as $7,500 and worth every penny and more. That’s what attendees happily paid to attend THE MILLIONAIRE ENTREPRENEUR seminar. Plus travel and hotel expenses.
Your investment in the Home-Study Course for a limited time is a fraction of what live attendees paid-between $5,000 and $7,500. You’ll hear every single word, including the invaluable live Q&A attendees did. Plus, you’ll get a complete workbook as well.
If you decide now, for a limited time, I'm even going to ethically bribe you with a huge discount just for being one of the early birds to make a decision right away.
Get Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course – Ted Nicholas, Only Price $65
Tag: Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course – Ted Nicholas Review. Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course – Ted Nicholas download. Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course – Ted Nicholas discount.