Purchase Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing – Jon Kabat-Zinn at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Course "Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing" is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
The growing popularity of Mindfulness has brought not only an increased awareness of its power to deepen the therapeutic conversation, but also a host of new questions about how best to apply it within the therapeutic context.
That’s why we invited Mindfulness experts Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Ron Siegel,Connirae Andreas, and Christopher Germer to join us for 6 lively conversations on the nuts-and-bolts of integrating Mindfulness-based approaches into your clinical practice.
Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice: A New Paradigm for Healing is a 6-session online course that will help you deepen your understanding of how and why Mindfulness works in clinical practice and introduce you to the Mindfulness-based approaches and tools that can transform your practice—and your life.
What’s the Promise of Mindfulness for Your Clinical Practice?
Imagine your practice evolving as you integrate Mindfulness-based practices with your current approaches. Think about the benefits to your clients—relief from stress, anxiety, depression, and pain. Envision increased positive outcomes as you customize Mindfulness-based approaches to your clients’ specific needs. Imagine talking to your clients about the benefits of Mindfulness in ways they can really understand.
This all-new online course—Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice—offers the information and insight you need to transform your practice. It covers:
- A wide variety of Mindfulness-based approaches available to use in your clinical practice
- Which approaches are most effective for specific situations and symptoms
- Powerful tools for increasing clients’ capacity for living more fully in the present moment
- Correcting the misperceptions and distortions that have accompanied the extraordinary explosion of interest in Mindfulness
- The role of Mindfulness practice as an antidote to digital overstimulation and cybertrance
- How to handle clients’ questions about spirituality in the ordinary context of clinical treatment
- Best practices for making sure that changes experienced in clinical settings transfer into clients’ everyday lives
Learning that Fits Your Schedule:
- Watch any of the 6 video sessions, plus all bonus materials, online at your convenience and at your own pace. You'll have unlimited access, and you can download the video or audio files for learning on the go! Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices. Click here for course objectives and outline
- Add the full transcripts, session resources, bonus materials, audio and video downloads to your reference library to watch again and again in the future.
- Interact and collaborate with other professionals in the online community through chat boards and online forums. Share your reactions, exchange ideas, ask questions, and network with your peers.
- Complete your CE tests online at the completion of each session. Once you pass, you can print your CE certificate online instantly – earn up to 6 CE hours.
- Everything in this series is yours to download and keep forever.
Have You Ever Wondered…
- How do I talk about the benefits of Mindfulness with my clients?
- How do I introduce Mindfulness-based practices in a therapeutic setting?
- How do I know which approaches work best for specific issues?
- How would I customize an approach for an individual client?
- What are the limitations of Mindfulness-based approaches?
- When is Mindfulness not appropriate?
Get the answers you’re looking for from Mindfulness luminaries Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Ron Siegel, Connirae Andreas, and Christopher Germer in this all-new online course!
Get Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing – Jon Kabat-Zinn , Only Price 97$
Tag: Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing – Jon Kabat-Zinn Review. Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing – Jon Kabat-Zinn download. Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice New Paradigms for Healing – Jon Kabat-Zinn discount.