Purchase Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 – Jason Allen at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will have improved your tracks by understanding how to build chords and melodies that work together.
- Understand and apply minor chords
- Use the circle of fifths to generate new ideas for your own tracks
- Work within minor keys to write compelling melodies and basslines
- The Piano Roll editor
- Using Octaves in Bass Lines
- The Black Keys (not the band!)
- Finding C and Middle C
- The Perfect 5th
- Finding Fifths
- Being "in key"
- The pattern of a key
- Moveable Patterns
- The major and minor third
- Building triads
- Chord progressions
- What is diatonic?
- Finding all the chords in a key
- Using roman numerals
- 7th chords
- Maj7 and minor 7th chords
- Dominant 7th chords
- Blues and the 7th chord
- Analysis: Shame On Me (Avicii)
- Minor scales
- Relative keys
- Minor diatonic chord progressions
- Analysis: Ghosts N Stuff (Deadmau5)
- Changing keys in your track
- Analysis: Get Luck (Daft Punk)
- 9th and 13th chords
- Suspended Chords
- Writing melodies for chord progressions
- Writing chord progressions for melodies
- Bass lines
- Analysis: Windowlicker (Aphex Twin)
- How modes work
- Producing with Modes
- Pentatonic Scales
- Chromatic Mediants
- Creating music with music theory
- Exotic scales
- Students should be enthusiastic about music, but do not need to be producers or musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory, production, or recording.
- Access to a DAW: any program will do. (GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ardour, FL Studio, Ableton Live, etc.)
- Although Ableton Live is used in the class, students do not need to be Live users. But they should have access to some kind of audio program with MIDI sequencing. Garageband, Logic, or several free pieces of software all work great.
Welcome to the MUSIC THEORY FOR ELECTRONIC MUSIC COMPLETE Guide!
This course is a combination of all three of my Music Theory for Electronic Musicians classes: Music Theory for Electronic Musicians, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 2, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 3.
In this class we learn how to work with the piano roll editor in a DAW to make harmonies, melodies, and whole tracks, and then we expand on those ideas and work with harmonic patterns (harmony) that is more rich than just major and minor.
Production Techniques Through Theory The most important part of this class is an extensive foray into using these techniques in actual tracks. I'll be creating 9 tracks through this class, right along with you, each using a different technique so you can see exactly how I incorporate it right into my music.
Full Sessions After each production project, I'll give you the whole session of what I made using the techniques for you to play with. You can download it, expand on it, re-work it, and even release it as your work.
If Your Music is Missing Something, This is Probably It. If you are finding that you are writing track after track, and while they sound good, there is something they are missing – then this it. You are missing the sense of harmony that professional producers have. In this class, I'll arm you with all the tools you need to produce those tracks just like you imagine them.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in producing their own music. This will get you up and running and give your tracks a unique sound in no time.
This course consists of video lectures, which all contain a session in Ableton Live 9. If you are using a different program (or none at all), no worries! This isn't a class on how to use Ableton Live, and the concepts can be applied to any DAW.
Some of the step-by-step guides in this course will be:
- Finding notes, chords, and keys in your audio program
- The 7 intervals and how to put them together
- The steps to finding the key of your track (or any track!)
- The most common chord progressions
- The steps to using inversions to take your track from good to amazing.
- The 4 types of 7th chords
- The top techniques for writing a melody to fit a chord progression (and vice-versa!)
- The 7 modes and their uses
- 19 Exotic scales and how to use them (include MIDI files!)
The course is a roadmap to finding the missing piece in your tracks, or just getting started making great tracks.
All the tools you need to make, produce, and start your music career are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Please click the "Take This Course" button so you can start making great tracks today.
** I guarantee that this course is the most thorough music theory course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee) **
Closed captions have been added to all lessons in this course.
Praise for Courses by Jason Allen:
⇢ "It seems like every little detail is being covered in an extremely simple fashion. The learning process becomes relaxed and allows the complex concepts to get obsorbed easily. My only regret is not taking this course earlier." – M. Shah
⇢ "Great for everyone without any knowledge so far. I bought all three parts… It's the best investment in leveling up my skills so far.." – Z. Palce
⇢ "Excellent explanations! No more or less than what is needed." – A. Tóth
⇢ "VERY COOL. I've waiting for years to see a good video course, now I don't have to wait anymore. Thank You!" – Jeffrey Koury
⇢ "I am learning LOTS! And I really like having the worksheets!" – A. Deichsel
⇢ "The basics explained very clearly – loads of really useful tips!" – J. Pook
⇢ "Jason is really quick and great with questions, always a great resource for an online class!" M. Smith
Students who register for this course will receive ongoing exclusive content and discounts to all future classes in the series.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start improving their tracks by learning everything they need to know about how music theory works and how to make great tracks TODAY.
- No experience reading notes required.
Get Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 – Jason Allen, Only Price $42
Tag: Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 – Jason Allen Review. Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 – Jason Allen download.Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 – Jason Allen discount. music theory pdf. music theory basics. music theory course. music theory in practice grade 2 pdf. music theory 101. music theory for dummies.